+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts Rejected by WES

Jan 3, 2019
Hi All

I applied for transcripts from GNDU and after couple of months GNDU sent the transcripts directly to WES.

Now today I got the following message from WES.

Guru Nanak Dev University, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, deans, or external notary publics are not accepted.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated for University Education in India.
After connecting with university , they will send a clarification letter to WES again.

Should I wait for university to send the letter to WES ( It will take 15 days ) or I will Xerox the documents attested by the University registrar ,Put it in a sealed envelope and send send it to WES.

Thanks
Hi I have had the same problem what did you do ultimately to solve it please help

sravani92

Jan 25, 2019
Hi All

I applied for transcripts from GNDU and after couple of months GNDU sent the transcripts directly to WES.

Now today I got the following message from WES.

Guru Nanak Dev University, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, deans, or external notary publics are not accepted.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated for University Education in India.
After connecting with university , they will send a clarification letter to WES again.

Should I wait for university to send the letter to WES ( It will take 15 days ) or I will Xerox the documents attested by the University registrar ,Put it in a sealed envelope and send send it to WES.

Thanks
Hello,
It is better for wait for 15 days so that you can see if the university letter might be helpful to resolve this issue. Once the university has updated and you get the confirmation from them then you can take the next step. As in my case, even my university did not attest the marks sheet and sent it to WES but along with that they have provided the clarification of why they would not be able to attest the transcript copy and I received an email stating that the transcripts and the degree certificate were accepted by WES. So kindly wait for this period of time but make sure your university is giving a valid reason for not doing it. Please follow up with your university to send that letter ASAP.

Jan 3, 2019
Hello,
It is better for wait for 15 days so that you can see if the university letter might be helpful to resolve this issue. Once the university has updated and you get the confirmation from them then you can take the next step. As in my case, even my university did not attest the marks sheet and sent it to WES but along with that they have provided the clarification of why they would not be able to attest the transcript copy and I received an email stating that the transcripts and the degree certificate were accepted by WES. So kindly wait for this period of time but make sure your university is giving a valid reason for not doing it. Please follow up with your university to send that letter ASAP.
THANK YOU

Hari5397

Dec 23, 2018
Hi everyone,
I’m having a doubt to clarify regarding Wes process. My university sent the docs to Wes few days back . I don’t think so they have wrote from address. At the first side of envelope I fount only to address with Wes reference number . Does WES accept it ? Because in courier office they said , they’ll accept it coz ty have entered university name in senders column . Have anyone know about it ? Kindly reply

Kawaljit11

Apr 17, 2020
Ask university to attest the trancripts of your marksheets and put it in envelope before sealing it. Providing Xerox from your end won't help neither any letter sent by university is going to help
Hi sir i have a question i have 3 degrees B.ed Bsc ans Msc . BSC AND BED from GNDU and M.SC fron khalsa college. And now i want WES and can i have to send 1 WES request form or 2 sepreate WES request forum for each certificate. Please reply me .