Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi thanks but couple of more question (Sorry)
1) As I have done Masters I need to add 2 credentials fro my education as when I clicked in Institution type and selected Masters it shows me 12-+3+2
2) On the page where we have to add our educational credential which option to select in Institution Type ,: a. University education b. State board of tech edu c) State board gen Nursing d) Professional inst e) Secondary education. I did my MBA from university main campus and Bcom from dav college. I believe so it will be secondary education
3) In th very next column which of these apply : a. Attended an Indian secondary school b) Attended Frecnh Prog c) Attended International High school d)Completed IGCSE A level or AS level Exam

Thanks
1. If you have Masters Degree, you will also need to send your Bachelor's degrees transcripts along including Detailed Mark Sheets.
2. For Bachelors and Masters, Always choose University Education. The DAV college must be under a university.
3. When you chose University Education, you will not see these options.

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi Guys ,

I have filled for E - Transcripts from GNDU online portal , after 45 days they mentioned they have dispatched the documents and will give the tracking number in few days however its been 7 days and I still dont see the tracking number in online status . Is it usual or something i need to follow up to confirm this .

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Guys ,

I have filled for E - Transcripts from GNDU online portal , after 45 days they mentioned they have dispatched the documents and will give the tracking number in few days however its been 7 days and I still dont see the tracking number in online status . Is it usual or something i need to follow up to confirm this .
You would need to call them and get a tracking number. Its usual, there is a delay sometimes.

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
You would need to call them and get a tracking number. Its usual, there is a delay sometimes.
thanks for your reply , they keep saying "Call next Monday or Wednesday " to get tracking number . I dont understand why they just cant give it directly as Post office generates the tracking number instantly .

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
thanks for your reply , they keep saying "Call next Monday or Wednesday " to get tracking number . I dont understand why they just cant give it directly as Post office generates the tracking number instantly .
If you have a friend in Amritsar, ask him to pay a visit in person to get more information. Else, wait... its India...

I mean, this is the biggest reason for leaving our Country...

Reactions: saha2257

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
If you have a friend in Amritsar, ask him to pay a visit in person to get more information. Else, wait... its India...

I mean, this is the biggest reason for leaving our Country...
I cant agree more on this , I m planning to visit them personally . As I am visiting country right now : ) .

amandeepz

Apr 11, 2018
Hi, hope you had uploaded the clear marksheet and degree copies.
People in GNDU don't bother whether docs are clear or not.university will attest and send these docs to wes by stamping it.So it is your duty to upload the clear docs. Whole process take 40days.
Hi, I am trying to use the e-transcript service. I submitted the payment and uploaded the docs as required but the DMCs (detailed marks card) are being rejected: DOCUMENTS NOT PROPERLY SCANNED & UPLOADED

The degree, 3 marks cards, and the WES form are scanned into a single pdf and uploaded (managing the weird length into 2 pages with 1-2 lines overlap)

The issue I guess is because the DMCs are not of A4 size but a weird one specific to GNDU ( 60% of the A4 width and 150% of the the A4 length)

Has anyone used this facility of online transcript verification from any Indian university? It's a stupid question maybe, but how did you manage to scan the DMCs (detailed marks cards)?

jasicanagpal

May 7, 2018
Hi All

I applied for transcripts from GNDU and after couple of months GNDU sent the transcripts directly to WES.

Now today I got the following message from WES.

Guru Nanak Dev University, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, deans, or external notary publics are not accepted.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated for University Education in India.
After connecting with university , they will send a clarification letter to WES again.

Should I wait for university to send the letter to WES ( It will take 15 days ) or I will Xerox the documents attested by the University registrar ,Put it in a sealed envelope and send send it to WES.

Thanks

Hi .. Did you send the documents again, were they accepted.

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone... I will be applying for transcript on GNDU website... But am not sure which options i have to select... Someone please help.. . TIA

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi Guys ,

Need some help... Its regarding GNDU transcripts...

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
After how many days status changed from under scrutiny?????i have submitted my documents to 02/11/2018

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
Hi, I am trying to use the e-transcript service. I submitted the payment and uploaded the docs as required but the DMCs (detailed marks card) are being rejected: DOCUMENTS NOT PROPERLY SCANNED & UPLOADED

The degree, 3 marks cards, and the WES form are scanned into a single pdf and uploaded (managing the weird length into 2 pages with 1-2 lines overlap)

The issue I guess is because the DMCs are not of A4 size but a weird one specific to GNDU ( 60% of the A4 width and 150% of the the A4 length)

Has anyone used this facility of online transcript verification from any Indian university? It's a stupid question maybe, but how did you manage to scan the DMCs (detailed marks cards)?
How did u manage. Actually i got same message from university today

sravani92

Jan 25, 2019
Hello Guys, I have applied for the Canada Pr. I have asked my college guys to send my transcripts to WES with the seal and sign on the backflap of the envelope but they said they are not anymore providing the sign and seal on the backflap of envelopes and informed that they have sent them in the secured envelope. Could anyone suggest me if this could be an issue?

sravani92

Jan 25, 2019
I hope you've checked with your university regarding this. If there's no seal or sign on the back flap then WES may not accept it.
I have applied for the Canada Pr. I have asked my college guys to send my transcripts to WES with the seal and sign on the backflap of the envelope but they said they are not anymore providing the sign and seal on the backflap of envelopes and informed that they have sent them in the secured envelope. Could anyone suggest me if this could be an issue?I have made them fill the academic request form. I dont know if they atleast stamped and attested on the form. Will it be okay if the form has it and the envelope backflap doesn/t have it?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have applied for the Canada Pr. I have asked my college guys to send my transcripts to WES with the seal and sign on the backflap of the envelope but they said they are not anymore providing the sign and seal on the backflap of envelopes and informed that they have sent them in the secured envelope. Could anyone suggest me if this could be an issue?I have made them fill the academic request form. I dont know if they atleast stamped and attested on the form. Will it be okay if the form has it and the envelope backflap doesn/t have it?
As far as the transcripts will be in a university envelope, it will be fine.