+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts Rejected by WES

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Hi All

I applied for transcripts from GNDU and after couple of months GNDU sent the transcripts directly to WES.

Now today I got the following message from WES.

Guru Nanak Dev University, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2005

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, deans, or external notary publics are not accepted.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated for University Education in India.
After connecting with university , they will send a clarification letter to WES again.

Should I wait for university to send the letter to WES ( It will take 15 days ) or I will Xerox the documents attested by the University registrar ,Put it in a sealed envelope and send send it to WES.

Thanks

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi All

I applied for transcripts from GNDU and after couple of months GNDU sent the transcripts directly to WES.

• Accepted

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, deans, or external notary publics are not accepted.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated for University Education in India.
After connecting with university , they will send a clarification letter to WES again.

Should I wait for university to send the letter to WES ( It will take 15 days ) or I will Xerox the documents attested by the University registrar ,Put it in a sealed envelope and send send it to WES.

Thanks
Ask university to attest the trancripts of your marksheets and put it in envelope before sealing it. Providing Xerox from your end won't help neither any letter sent by university is going to help

nsaini23

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, sad to hear that. Did you apply through GNDU's e-transcript service? which is online? Because i have paid the fee today from e-transcript service of GNDU. hope everything will be ok.
Can you share your timeline please? which date you paid the fee and the date GNDU send the docs and they recieved if possible?

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hi All

• Accepted

• Not Accepted | Details

Thanks
Hi, I was in same situation where documents submitted by GNDU to WES got rejected. Best possible solution is to upload the clear scan copy of marksheet and degree ask GNDU to send it again. Whole process will it take 40days.

From OCT 2017 GNDU has moved to online process for transcript. So upload the docs and pay the fee and they will send the docs WES directly.
You not need to pay again if you had paid the transcript fee with in 3months.
If you have any links in GNDU then process can be done much faster.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hi, sad to hear that. Did you apply through GNDU's e-transcript service? which is online? Because i have paid the fee today from e-transcript service of GNDU. hope everything will be ok.
Can you share your timeline please? which date you paid the fee and the date GNDU send the docs and they recieved if possible?
Hi, hope you had uploaded the clear marksheet and degree copies.
People in GNDU don't bother whether docs are clear or not.university will attest and send these docs to wes by stamping it.So it is your duty to upload the clear docs. Whole process take 40days.

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Applied Online in Oct'17
Document dispatched as per GNDU - 22 Nov ( Actual Dispatch on - 04 Dec'17)

Dec 6, 2017
GNDU these days has gone very lazy for transcripts. I applied that in the beginning of December 2017 and still waiting for any status update. On calling them, all I get is 'Please call on next Monday.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
GNDU these days has gone very lazy for transcripts. I applied that in the beginning of December 2017 and still waiting for any status update. On calling them, all I get is 'Please call on next Monday.
Bro believe me you have to keep following with them for the dispatched reference number otherwise they will sit on it.
They Don't care about your priority and take there sweet time to do things. TAT is 15 days from transcript but usually they take 25 days to dispatch the documents provided you do rigorously follow up with them.

Dec 6, 2017
Bro believe me you have to keep following with them for the dispatched reference number otherwise they will sit on it.
They Don't care about your priority and take there sweet time to do things. TAT is 15 days from transcript but usually they take 25 days to dispatch the documents provided you do rigorously follow up with them.
Thanks mate. I have been following up with them regularly and all I get to hear is 'Please all us next Monday'. I am also planning to personally visit University from New Delhi and talk to them in person if they don't do it by next week. I also applied for transcripts from SMU and they dispatched them to IQAS just within 3 days and they don't even have an online system. GNDU on the other hand has an online system yet so slow.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Thanks mate. I have been following up with them regularly and all I get to hear is 'Please all us next Monday'. I am also planning to personally visit University from New Delhi and talk to them in person if they don't do it by next week. I also applied for transcripts from SMU and they dispatched them to IQAS just within 3 days and they don't even have an online system. GNDU on the other hand has an online system yet so slow.
System is fast but people working for the system is slow. They work like Govt organization.

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know if GNDU sends those transcripts by normal registered post? I just called them today and they told me this. I requested them to send those at least by Speed post if they can't use any good courier service and I'll bear the additional charges but they simply refused. This means transcript won't be delivered to IQAS for 30 more days, great :|

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
Hi All

• Accepted

• Not Accepted | Details

Thanks

honeyk3g

Aug 10, 2017
I called at registrar's office and further they connect me with Examination controller , Finally they re send transcripts to WES in 10 days. But the process is quite painful as they send the documents by Speed Post . Which will take minimum 15 days.
Hopefully they send it correct this time.

Dec 6, 2017
I called at registrar's office and further they connect me with Examination controller , Finally they re send transcripts to WES in 10 days. But the process is quite painful as they send the documents by Speed Post . Which will take minimum 15 days.
Hopefully they send it correct this time.
That's what is amazing about these guys. They first take more than a month to generate transcripts (I got mine from SMU in just 2 days), then they post it through a very fast and reliable postal service (India Post) and even after doing it that slow, they manage to forget attesting them.