+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

preeet

Jan 23, 2015
hi all,

i am new here...looking for some help...

I am currently in canada and just wondering how to get my transcripts from panjab univ. I checked the website but didnt find anything.

If anyone could guide me...it will b great help.

Thankyou!

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
hello mate...you need to submit the fee for the same at counter of controller of examination or you can send a DD drawn in favor of PU..they charged me 5000 Rs for sending mine BE certificate to WES....

check this
General Forms » Application form for Transcripts/Verification/Attestation

http://forms.puchd.ac.in/

preeet

Jan 23, 2015
u mean they will send it to wec directly??? n what do i do to tell them to do the same??? can u just inbox me ur number...because i just joined another group and they said i have to go there or someone has to on my behalf and get the sealed envelope. so can u please tell me the exact process as to who does what?

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Hi,

You have to go there personally for filling the form to get transcripts. First you have to get the form which will cost 70Rs, then you have to submitted the 2 photocopy of transcript and degree with the form.
After that you have to the pay fee in the bank which is there at the campus, you have to told the bank that I have to submitted the fee for transcripts. They will give the code that you need to write on the bank form which is used for submitting the fees.

You can check how much you have to pay by going on the 4th floor, examination branch.

There are two option for sending the documents.
Pay the courier fees with the transcript fee, University will send it automatically.
You can send it by yourself.

In order to send by yourself, you don't have to pay the courier fee and while submitting the document and fee at the 4th floor, tell them that you want to send it by yourself by "WorldNet"

WorldNet is courier service available at the post office near to the admin block. Transcript will take 10 days to be ready and on that day you have to collect the transcript and submitted a id proof to them, then only they will give you the transcript to be send by yourself. After sending the transcript with other documents if there is any, you have give them the photocopy of the courier receipt in order to get back you id proof.

Courier will take 4 days to reach at the destination. :D

dsingh8105

Apr 2, 2015
preeet said:
yes! praveen :)
Hi Preet,

Have you gone there personally for the transcript. Or got through mail. I checked on there website and price to send the transcript outside India is more than US $200. I am currently in Hyderabad. So going personally is very difficult also. I know the filled form can be send to registrar along with mark sheet copies, but do not know more than this. So any help to understand the process ?

Thanks in advance.

Dharamjeet

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear All,

I just applied for transcripts for myself.

Complete Process as below -

Need to go to Admin block, anybody, applicant or any known. No acknowledgement needed of applicant.

Below the Admin building, buy the 70 Rs form, fill the form with the Transcript code, ,go to the branch just besides it & pay the fees.

Fees as below - 440 per document for which transcript is needed.

Now here is a twist, they charge 440 for each mark sheet & 440 for a degree & 440 as registry charges, unlike other Uni's, where they charge flat fees for transcripts of any kind.

So in my case, I paid 2200, which is for my B.C..A., 440 * 3 for 3 marksheet, 440 for degree & 440 for registry.

They will send the transcripts themselves & will NOT handover to anybody, even to the actual applicant.

Hence, they also need the copy of the filled & fees paid page of WES form, which has your particular reference number & details that you need transcripts & also which is to be sent to WES.

They also need 2 copies of all the certificates/marksheets for which transcripts is needed.

Hope that clears the confusion.

Reactions: Aman P S

dsingh8105

Apr 2, 2015
geetsingh said:
Dear All,

Need to go to Admin block, anybody, applicant or any known. No acknowledgement needed of applicant.

Below the Admin building, buy the 70 Rs form, fill the form with the Transcript code, ,go to the branch just besides it & pay the fees.

Now here is a twist, they charge 440 for each mark sheet & 440 for a degree & 440 as registry charges, unlike other Uni's, where they charge flat fees for transcripts of any kind.

So in my case, I paid 2200, which is for my B.C..A., 440 * 3 for 3 marksheet, 440 for degree & 440 for registry.

They will send the transcripts themselves & will NOT handover to anybody, even to the actual applicant.

Hence, they also need the copy of the filled & fees paid page of WES form, which has your particular reference number & details that you need transcripts & also which is to be sent to WES.

They also need 2 copies of all the certificates/marksheets for which transcripts is needed.

Hi Geet, Thank you very much for comprehensive details. Just two more question 440 registry charges are to send the package within India or Canada? Do they provide any kind of acknowledgment?

Thanks once again,
Dharamjeet

LiveFree

Mar 31, 2015
Hi,

They have form online, you can download and send it along with copies and draft. Here is the link. forms.puchd.ac.in

Hope this helps. No need to spend 70 bucks on this form at least.

I dont like PU's process. Not handing over to the student is not good. University of Delhi gives transcripts in sealed envelop to the students. I dont know about other universities, but I felt I dont have any control over the process if I am send by mail. You don't get any confirmation if WES or other evaluating agency or university received it or not.

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
They are sending transcripts to Canada, so 440 charges of registry are for sending abroad for obvious reasons.

Post 15 days of submitting your application, you can call the Certificate Section on 0172-2534837 & they will provide you the Indian Post registry number for your application.

From my experience, I would suggest you to call post 3 weeks.

From that num, you can track on the website www . indiapost . gov . in

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
geetsingh said:
Dear All,

Hi, Can i get your phone number Please. Thanks