+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from UPTU Univ. - Unable to make payment - Need help!!

Nov 2, 2020
Hello friends,
I am trying to get my transcript from UPTU univ using their online portal.
I have been able to submit the application but when I try to make the payment, I get the below error message:
"Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status. ".

Eventually, this gets disapproved if payment is not made so this kind of a deadlock.

Has anyone dealt with this issue?

ANy help will be highly appreciated.

thanks,
Piyush

pksri21

Mar 28, 2021
Hi Faraz/Piyush,
Could you help me here as I am getting same issue when I am trying to make payment, it is throwing below error.
"Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status. "

Faraz1441

Dec 3, 2020
Hello Pksri21, This is a system unavailability issue, application and payment might not be processed during odd hours. I also faced the similar issue, try to make the payment during IST hours.

Prakash Joshi

Apr 8, 2021
Hello All,

any luck with the payment? I am facing the same problem with payment with error message below. Though trying to pay in IST time zone.

"Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status. "

Thanks!

Amit1825

Apr 13, 2021
Hello All,

I am also facing the same issue of making the payment.

Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status.

When I check the application status, it is requested

Requested/Applied

I am not sure, should I wait for getting this application approved and then make the payment?

I try to contact AKTU via call or WhatsApp number... not getting any response.

Any suggestion on how to proceed further.

Thanks!

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
I am here to share the information so that others dont struggle like me.

The below warning msg(below) occured for me as well and actually it is waiting for the approval by AKTU authourity. They will verify the form and uploaded letters/docs for correctness and approve it, post which payment can be made.

Due to urgency, i found someone in AKTU(used my personal links as noone was replying on mails) and he quickly verified(asked me to correct one document where i missed attaching letter with copy of the degree and marksheets in one single PDF) and then approved my application, after that i was able to make the payment.

Warning - "Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status. "

I know its frustating when the message is misleading and leave as confused and worried. Just wait couple of days and see if it gets approved.

Reactions: Amit1825

Amit1825

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
I am here to share the information so that others dont struggle like me.

The below warning msg(below) occured for me as well and actually it is waiting for the approval by AKTU authourity. They will verify the form and uploaded letters/docs for correctness and approve it, post which payment can be made.

Due to urgency, i found someone in AKTU(used my personal links as noone was replying on mails) and he quickly verified(asked me to correct one document where i missed attaching letter with copy of the degree and marksheets in one single PDF) and then approved my application, after that i was able to make the payment.

Warning - "Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status. "

I know its frustating when the message is misleading and leave as confused and worried. Just wait couple of days and see if it gets approved.
Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your response and it helps. I will wait for my application to be approved for making the payment.
I see you mention the "letter" - which letter you refer here?
2nd do you know that AKTU will be sending the transcript over email/digital form or they are going to courier it?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Amit Kumar

Amit1825

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,

Just want to let you know - It is frustrating from AKTU that, my application for deleted due to non-payment. However, the system does not allow me to make payment as the application has not been approved. It is a kind of chicken and egg situation. Simply hopeless now.

Thanks
Amit

Yashubham

Oct 12, 2021
Facing the same issue.. Has this been resolved for anyone?

One more query- Do UPTU/ AKTU students need to upload translation for their degree certificate as it is in Hindi and English?

beyou28

Feb 16, 2022
Hello friends,
I am trying to get my transcript from UPTU univ using their online portal.
I have been able to submit the application but when I try to make the payment, I get the below error message:
"Your all request has not been approved/disapproved. So you can't make the payment for this Application. Please check your application status. ".

Eventually, this gets disapproved if payment is not made so this kind of a deadlock.

Has anyone dealt with this issue?

ANy help will be highly appreciated.

thanks,
Piyush
In order to avoid these kind of issues, its better to apply through MailTranscripts, one of the service providers. Without I being physically present they got the transcripts from the university in 15 days. I had to just apply online on their website and upload my marksheets, degree certificate that's it. Everything was taken care by their team and yes the most important thing was I received regular updates on my application. Extremely happy and satisfied with their service and highly recommended.