Tracking PNP September 2012 applications to Nova Scotia

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lahorimunda can i include my timeline in your spreadsheet?

vauge

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rdecartus said:
Got my medicals done in Pune, India. It took about 4 hours for 3 of us because the hospital was doing medicals for other countries (UK, New Zealand, Australia etc.) as well so there was a big rush of people.

We went through following tests -

Chest x-ray
Blood sample
Urine sample
Vision check
Physical check

My two year old had to go through physical and vision check only.

The cost was Rs. 3100 per person and Rs 1500 for the child.

Hope this info helps other people doing medicals in India.

At the end of everything, the reception lady gave me photocopies of our forms and asked us to submit them to relevant authority. She was not able to provide me details regarding which specific authority I need to submit those photocopies. Can some one let me know? She said our results will be couriered to VO in 4 days.
Thanks for sharing, surely it will be beneficial for indians and also others can have an overview.

vauge

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rdecartus said:
Got my medicals done in Pune, India. It took about 4 hours for 3 of us because the hospital was doing medicals for other countries (UK, New Zealand, Australia etc.) as well so there was a big rush of people.

We went through following tests -

Chest x-ray
Blood sample
Urine sample
Vision check
Physical check

My two year old had to go through physical and vision check only.

The cost was Rs. 3100 per person and Rs 1500 for the child.

Hope this info helps other people doing medicals in India.

At the end of everything, the reception lady gave me photocopies of our forms and asked us to submit them to relevant authority. She was not able to provide me details regarding which specific authority I need to submit those photocopies. Can some one let me know? She said our results will be couriered to VO in 4 days.
I am not sure but check it, may be we are required to send photocpies to CIC (OR RESPECTIVE VISA OFFICE) to double check or confirmation of medicals by our side.

vauge

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi guys ,
I am new to the thread , actually I am ontario PNP ,I have sent My PR to CIO in nova scotia few weeks ago,but then realized that I should send certified true copies of the marriage contract and the family book while i sent only a translated copy ,so is it ok to resend the correct document now to CIO ?please advise
if you had translated them, then certified copies are necessarily required. Also what do you mean by 'family book'.

vauge

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi guys ,
I am new to the thread , actually I am ontario PNP ,I have sent My PR to CIO in nova scotia few weeks ago,but then realized that I should send certified true copies of the marriage contract and the family book while i sent only a translated copy ,so is it ok to resend the correct document now to CIO ?please advise
Its better to do something, than nothing. Although you have no file number, however mention them in a cover letter the date of receipt by them, your date of birth, category and some other unique information. hopefully it will work, otherwise i am afraid that it is returned.

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorimunda said:
Sure I can include it in the sheet. What are your timelines?
medical results to CEM: 11/22 ; 12/04 (ecas)
medical done: 11/10
medical request: 11/08
AOR email: 11/02
CC charged: 10/24
application to CIO-NS: 09/10

thanks!

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
hey guys, is it ok that i send my pcc to my vo without asking them yet??? one of my pcc has expiration within 3 months only... what you think??? just wanna make sure that my pcc reach vo before expiration??? cant wait... waiting is really killing me..... my ecas haven't change yet... still application received... was just wondering when they will get my medical result.... it was forwadd to them last nov 19... once they received it are they going to ask about my pcc for background check??. pls anyone assist me on this.....

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
Mumay1829 said:
hey guys, is it ok that i send my pcc to my vo without asking them yet??? one of my pcc has expiration within 3 months only... what you think??? just wanna make sure that my pcc reach vo before expiration??? cant wait... waiting is really killing me..... my ecas haven't change yet... still application received... was just wondering when they will get my medical result.... it was forwadd to them last nov 19... once they received it are they going to ask about my pcc for background check??. pls anyone assist me on this.....
Not sure if this helps, but I sent off my CIC federal application without my police check, as it was still processing, and I just sent it along as soon as I got it. I just attached a covering letter stating my name, date of birth, UCI number and a few other bits of information so they knew to add it to my file. I sent it after applying but before I got AOR and MR.

So as long as you put your details on it, they should know to add it to your file. :)

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
paperdolls said:
medical results to CEM: 11/22 ; 12/04 (ecas)
medical done: 11/10
medical request: 11/08
AOR email: 11/02
CC charged: 10/24
application to CIO-NS: 09/10

thanks!
Done

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
“Medical received” was added to my ecas.
Get ready for your ecas update! :)

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
jbtoki said:
“Medical received” was added to my ecas.
Get ready for your ecas update! :)
Awesome news jbtoki! You should update your profile info so people can see your application timeline!

When did you do your medical?

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bradders said:
Awesome news jbtoki! You should update your profile info so people can see your application timeline!

When did you do your medical?
Thanks bradders,
My results were mailed on Nov. 16 and supposed to reach there on Nov. 19 (no tracking #).
Not too fast, not too slow. Feel like drifting with the mild flow.

sandyboy388

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
Doc's Request.
24-08-2012
Nomination.....
14-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012 done, received on 24-12-2012 and ecas updated 11-02-2013
Passport Req..
DM: April 25th and PPR: May 2nd
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
@Bradders

Hi Bradders, did you give the green PNP stickers when you went for your medicals? I did not have them on me when they asked, but they said it does not matter..... I hope that does not slow down the process.... just wondering.. :(

Cheers!

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
sandyboy388 said:
@ Bradders

Hi Bradders, did you give the green PNP stickers when you went for your medicals? I did not have them on me when they asked, but they said it does not matter..... I hope that does not slow down the process.... just wondering.. :(

Cheers!
No I didn't. I thought of that too, but it was after the medical so it was too late!

I've checked online a few times, and I'm still at "application received" so hopefully it's not too long now! :)