Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
kdeeps said:
I am December 2012 applicant to CIO Sydney under Manitoba PNP...I am posting here as I have seen that some of applicants have re-sent their applications in November 2012 and same is the case with me... they have returned my application due to missing birth certificate of my wife in the application package.

Now I have got extension in nomination from Manitoba and I need to resend the file. I have the following questions:

1. Can I resend the same forms that I have sent earlier and if yes should I need to change the dates on those forms
2. Need to send the return letter to them or not
3. Need to send the same checklist they have returned or new one (the fact is that they have put their remarks on checklist against the missing item)

Thanks
Well I also got my file returned due to some missing docs, I reapplied with all the same forms they sent me....just updated the date and resigned them on the upper side of the old signs, The checklist was also the same. I had several markings on my file which CIO officials had marked during checking but i didnt changed anything else.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
sarayu said:
Hi Kavy,

I am looking at my ECAS 2-3 times a day...but nothing has come up as of now. I think, it should get updated by end of this month...it's just my calculation. And I see that some people ECAS is getting updated In-Process before Medicals Received which I really don't understand...I think they have two different departments working for medicals and other processing. They just update ECAS independently...I assume like that.

I am just simply looking at July/Aug/Sep groups now a days as they are getting PPRs every day. Hope our group will also join them in couple months from now.

By the way, enjoying your stay in India?...hope so... :) :)

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Yeah buddy i am having a blast. Its marriage season here in northern india so Parties everyday. Did you tried calling CIC or mailing them regarding visa office n all ?

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
Calainp said:
I don't know how can see the details being changed. Pls suggest how will I know about it.
I got married at the end of Dec and informed CIO about the change on 19th Jan by email. I got a reply back on 4th Feb that I should send the spouse docs to CIO (without mentioning what docs they need and shall I post them or email them). Eventually I send docs to CIO on 12th Feb (Recived date) via express post (Canada). I paid spouse addition fee online on 4th Feb.
In the meantime i got my medical done and Doc sent Med results to VO or wherever on 2nd feb.
Yesterday ECAS updated to Med results recieved and today I got email from CIO that my file will be forwarded to a VO. They acknowledged the online fee payment made on 4th Feb.
Now I just called CIC call center and they r so rude taht they say they can't tell me anything even which VO is the file sent to. I have never seen such rude behavior from CIC call centre so far.
I think I will wait for my spouse's Med request patiently and let them take thier so called processing time.

thanks
Hi dear.....as you have got the acknowledgement mail about your payment, You will shortly receive email of your details changed or MR directly. CIC call center executives are normally like this only, i have had this experience a couple of times thats why i prefer emailing them rather than calling. Anyways Good Luck !!!!!!

rits P

Mar 8, 2013
hello sarayu,
my file received on 8th nov, 2012 and got my file number on 9th jan,2013. but after then i didnt get any update from cic. so i contact to cic and they replied me that my file has transferred to Colombo and could not give any update now. even they mansion in reply that i should contact to colombo vo for further assistance. I did email to colombo vo but they havent me answer yet.

i filled up New Delhi as vo in my PR file in generic application form.

so i am waiting for help.

thank u
Rits P

kdeeps

Feb 25, 2013
sarayu said:
Hi kdeeps,

I am sorry to hear from you that your application got returned due to missing birth certificate. I have seen many people getting suffered just because of the reason having no birth certificates/attaching Indian consulate issued birth certificates. Because I was also one of the applicants who's application got returned just because of the same reason as your's.

Anyway, let's go further. Please see below my answers (red in color) to your questions.

1. Can I resend the same forms that I have sent earlier and if yes should I need to change the dates on those forms?
Ans: Yes, you can do it....but, you HAVE TO re-validate the IMM0008, put today's date, sign it and then send it. Make sure your photos were taken in less than 6 months. Make sure your Police Clearance Certificates are still valid (if you already have them). Update your address history/personal history/employment history if there is any change.
2. Need to send the return letter to them or not?
Ans: Yes, you need to send them a copy of the letter you got from them.
3. Need to send the same checklist they have returned or new one (the fact is that they have put their remarks on checklist against the missing item)
Ans: I am not very sure about it, but it's not very serious if you attach a new check list.

I really want you to go through my lengthy post at the below link...I have written very clearly regarding birth certificates issue.

Do not forget to add a cover letter explaining the changes you made to your application.

Thanks and good luck,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,

Thanks for your answers. Now moving back to my first question as you said I need to re-validate the IMM0008 and then put date and sign it before sending the application. So that means I need to print the IMM0008 again but they have checked the complete IMM0008 as well as other forms (tick marked with red ink against each column) and also put the UCI number in the IMM0008. So my question is - can i send the same forms those they returned to me and if yes should i need to re-date and re-sign those before sending.

Thanks

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
kdeeps said:
Hi Sarayu,

Thanks for your answers. Now moving back to my first question as you said I need to re-validate the IMM0008 and then put date and sign it before sending the application. So that means I need to print the IMM0008 again but they have checked the complete IMM0008 as well as other forms (tick marked with red ink against each column) and also put the UCI number in the IMM0008. So my question is - can i send the same forms those they returned to me and if yes should i need to re-date and re-sign those before sending.

Thanks

Just to keep helping out the community... i also got my package returned two months later due to payment problem and i just made a Bank Draft and resend the application the next day with the same dates / signatures (no changes in my application at all) with the letter that i got on the return mail; also, i made a letter to explain why I am resending my application..

I got my AOR on jan 22. Everything Ok... Well, at least this was my case.. I hope this helps, but if you can, better play safe and sign again the forms and write down the new date... I took a chance with it.

<<IF>> you make any changes in your form, you need to Re validate and re print the entire Forms and sign + write the current date. You should not use / mix forms with validated and altered forms because the bar code also changes, finding missmatches on the data on the Codes vs the form, wich could delay your application proccess.

on a site note: There are some fields in the IMM0008 that does not affect the Bar code (does not requires to re validate), in that case you just need to print back that page only. if after making any changes, and moving to another question, you see that the Validate button appears or the VALIDATED logo dissapears, just validate and print a new set.. At least that is my recomendation.

I hope this helps!

rits P

Mar 8, 2013
hello sarayu,
my file received on 8th nov, 2012 and got my file number on 9th jan,2013. but after then i didnt get any update from cic. so i contact to cic and they replied me that my file has transferred to Colombo and could not give any update now. even they mansion in reply that i should contact to colombo vo for further assistance. I did email to colombo vo but they havent me answer yet.

thank u
Rits P

[/quote]

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS &quot;Med Rec&quot;: 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 &amp; 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kavy.sandhu said:
Yeah buddy i am having a blast. Its marriage season here in northern india so Parties everyday. Did you tried calling CIC or mailing them regarding visa office n all ?
Hi Kavy,

Okkk...enjoy then with parties....Nope, I haven't tried calling CIO as of now. I will wait for some more time.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi there everyone!

Dear Sarayu, please update:

Received email yesterday 3/12 fr Manila VO requesting the following:
"1. Right of Permanent Residence fee
2. Provide an original police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia OR entry/exit stamps from your passport from year 2009 to 2011 and letter of good standing from employer"

Will send via courier today.

FYI, I called the clinic yday, only my kids' medical results have been forwarded to Manila VO. Both my husband & my medicals are still being finalized by the clinic.

Thanks!

deepharman

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
Nomination.....
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
06-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Hey Sarayu,

Medical Results has been received for me also on March 6.

Good Luck to everybody. :)

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
deepharman said:
Hey Sarayu,

Medical Results has been received for me also on March 6.

Good Luck to everybody. :)
Congrats ... IHS Ottawa has started processing received medicals

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavy.sandhu said:
Hi dear.....as you have got the acknowledgement mail about your payment, You will shortly receive email of your details changed or MR directly. CIC call center executives are normally like this only, i have had this experience a couple of times thats why i prefer emailing them rather than calling. Anyways Good Luck !!!!!!
Hey Kavy,
I received MR for my wife today and she got an appointment for medical tomorrow at MAX mohali. You mentioned it is eMedical enabled? right!
Also her passport is already with embassy at chd coz we have applied for Open work permit-Spouse so she will get her medical done based on her driving license.
Any suggestions for medical to ensure they do e medical and not paper? Did they click ur pics there or u provided them?

Thanks

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
rits P said:
hello sarayu,

thank u
Rits P
hi rits p

i have also filled my visa office NDVO and till date not hear from NDVO even nov aor applicant waiting for there 2nd aor from NDVO so you do'nt worry about that.
second point about visa office by my opinion they send your file to colombo because of excessive work load on NDVO, i think its good for fast processing of our files. i am also going to enquire about my file may be my file also at colombo visa office.colombo visa office process our files intially and only send MR rest of process will done by NDVO.
in jan2012 group many applicants whose files are process by hongkong visa office in behalf of NDVO you can check on thread.

best of luck to all of us

regards
Gurdev

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
Calainp said:
Hey Kavy,
I received MR for my wife today and she got an appointment for medical tomorrow at MAX mohali. You mentioned it is eMedical enabled? right!
Also her passport is already with embassy at chd coz we have applied for Open work permit-Spouse so she will get her medical done based on her driving license.
Any suggestions for medical to ensure they do e medical and not paper? Did they click ur pics there or u provided them?

Thanks
Hi buddy........Congrats !!! Its a lot sooner than we thought n its also nice to know that you are also from Punjab or maybe nearby. I have sent you a Message. Do check it out.
Thanx

kdeeps

Feb 25, 2013
kavy.sandhu said:
Well I also got my file returned due to some missing docs, I reapplied with all the same forms they sent me....just updated the date and resigned them on the upper side of the old signs, The checklist was also the same. I had several markings on my file which CIO officials had marked during checking but i didnt changed anything else.
Hi Kavy,

Thanks for sharing this.