Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
rits P said:
Hello sarayu,
i asked them but they haven't answered me yet. CIC said i have to consult colombo visa office for further assistance or they would contact u.
is there any policy under they could not send ur file in other country than u r currently living or holding citizenship???

thank u,
rits
That is strange ... Since you dont hold Sri Lankan Citizenship .... I bet there is a mix up somewhere or someone is messing up with your files
Am Sorry you going through this

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
rits P said:
hello,
my file received on 8th nov, 2012. and got transfer to file to colombo...did anybody get the same transfer for PR file.
let me tel u i m indian passport holder and living in canada still file moved to colombo. can anyone explain me how is it possible??/
hello rits
what you have filled in your form visa office coloumn?

in previous thread i have read than some new dehli visa office files they sent these fles to Hongkong, Hongkong visa office was process these files in behalf of NDVO because of excesive workload on NDVO.

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys:
Today's ECAS update: Medical results received.

Actually I added my wife on my application on 14th Feb but have not received Medical request for her. I wonder how can they update medical result received without my wife's medical.
Any comments?

Thanks

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
rits P said:
hello,
my file received on 8th nov, 2012. and got transfer to file to colombo...did anybody get the same transfer for PR file.
let me tel u i m indian passport holder and living in canada still file moved to colombo. can anyone explain me how is it possible??/
This is indeed strange..............even i havent seen anything like that.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
Calainp said:
Hey Guys:

Actually I added my wife on my application on 14th Feb but have not received Medical request for her. I wonder how can they update medical result received without my wife's medical.
Any comments?

Thanks
Hi Calainp........Did you received email back from the visa office confirming your details changed. Because it can take upto 1-2 months to see your details changed. But anyways any update brings relief !!!!!

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
sarayu said:
Yes Kavy...you are right. But the only pain is waiting. Don't worry friends, you will get MRs soon and the rest of your process go smooth. Fingers crossed for all of us. Let's see what gives us this week.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi sarayu.....i wonder why your ECAS hasnt been updated. I think you should have got that one and even theres no news about jagga,...he was the first to start the thread.

kdeeps

Feb 25, 2013
I am December 2012 applicant to CIO Sydney under Manitoba PNP...I am posting here as I have seen that some of applicants have re-sent their applications in November 2012 and same is the case with me... they have returned my application due to missing birth certificate of my wife in the application package.

Now I have got extension in nomination from Manitoba and I need to resend the file. I have the following questions:

1. Can I resend the same forms that I have sent earlier and if yes should I need to change the dates on those forms
2. Need to send the return letter to them or not
3. Need to send the same checklist they have returned or new one (the fact is that they have put their remarks on checklist against the missing item)

Thanks

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
rits P said:
Hello sarayu,
i asked them but they haven't answered me yet. CIC said i have to consult colombo visa office for further assistance or they would contact u.
is there any policy under they could not send ur file in other country than u r currently living or holding citizenship???

thank u,
rits
Hi rits P,

I think your file has been transferred to Colombo because of any of these reasons. You might have mentioned Colombo as your visa office in your IMM0008 by mistake/as Gurdev1 said, due to over load to New Delhi VO, they might have transferred to Colombo/as babakura said, CIO sent it to Colombo by mistake.

One thing what I have heard from this forum is, for the applicants living in North America will get processed here locally (I mean North America)...but not very sure.

Finally, whatever the Visa office, as long as your file gets processed you are happy. Let's hope for the best. Just think, whatever happened, it's for your good only. Don't worry, everything will be alright. All the best buddy.

Please let's know for any questions...there are many people in Nov group who can really give you better ideas or help you out.

Can you please take a look at the Nov track sheet and provide me your complete details? So, I will add you to the track sheet.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Calainp said:
Hey Guys:

Any comments?

Thanks
Hi Calainp,

Thanks for the update....track sheet has been updated. It's just one month since you added your wife to your application. I am sure it takes a while for them to add your wife to you application. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

I still need to know your outstanding info from you...please let me know when the doctor sent your reports to CIO and also when did CIO receive your medicals by post/fedex?

Thanks,
Sarayu.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kavy.sandhu said:
Hi sarayu.....i wonder why your ECAS hasnt been updated. I think you should have got that one and even theres no news about jagga,...he was the first to start the thread.
Hi Kavy,

I am looking at my ECAS 2-3 times a day...but nothing has come up as of now. I think, it should get updated by end of this month...it's just my calculation. And I see that some people ECAS is getting updated In-Process before Medicals Received which I really don't understand...I think they have two different departments working for medicals and other processing. They just update ECAS independently...I assume like that.

I am just simply looking at July/Aug/Sep groups now a days as they are getting PPRs every day. Hope our group will also join them in couple months from now.

By the way, enjoying your stay in India?...hope so... :) :)

Thanks,
Sarayu.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kdeeps said:
I am December 2012 applicant to CIO Sydney under Manitoba PNP...I am posting here as I have seen that some of applicants have re-sent their applications in November 2012 and same is the case with me... they have returned my application due to missing birth certificate of my wife in the application package.

Now I have got extension in nomination from Manitoba and I need to resend the file. I have the following questions:

1. Can I resend the same forms that I have sent earlier and if yes should I need to change the dates on those forms
2. Need to send the return letter to them or not
3. Need to send the same checklist they have returned or new one (the fact is that they have put their remarks on checklist against the missing item)

Thanks
Hi kdeeps,

I am sorry to hear from you that your application got returned due to missing birth certificate. I have seen many people getting suffered just because of the reason having no birth certificates/attaching Indian consulate issued birth certificates. Because I was also one of the applicants who's application got returned just because of the same reason as your's.

Anyway, let's go further. Please see below my answers (red in color) to your questions.

1. Can I resend the same forms that I have sent earlier and if yes should I need to change the dates on those forms?
Ans: Yes, you can do it....but, you HAVE TO re-validate the IMM0008, put today's date, sign it and then send it. Make sure your photos were taken in less than 6 months. Make sure your Police Clearance Certificates are still valid (if you already have them). Update your address history/personal history/employment history if there is any change.
2. Need to send the return letter to them or not?
Ans: Yes, you need to send them a copy of the letter you got from them.
Ans: I am not very sure about it, but it's not very serious if you attach a new check list.

I really want you to go through my lengthy post at the below link...I have written very clearly regarding birth certificates issue.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-pnp-november-2012-applications-to-cio-nova-scotia-t123290.510.html

Do not forget to add a cover letter explaining the changes you made to your application.

Thanks and good luck,
Sarayu.

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Can anyone provide any experience at all with any of the panel physicians around London city in terms of customer service, cost etc.

regards

Supa

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavy.sandhu said:
Hi Calainp........Did you received email back from the visa office confirming your details changed. Because it can take upto 1-2 months to see your details changed. But anyways any update brings relief !!!!!
I don't know how can see the details being changed. Pls suggest how will I know about it.
I got married at the end of Dec and informed CIO about the change on 19th Jan by email. I got a reply back on 4th Feb that I should send the spouse docs to CIO (without mentioning what docs they need and shall I post them or email them). Eventually I send docs to CIO on 12th Feb (Recived date) via express post (Canada). I paid spouse addition fee online on 4th Feb.
In the meantime i got my medical done and Doc sent Med results to VO or wherever on 2nd feb.
Yesterday ECAS updated to Med results recieved and today I got email from CIO that my file will be forwarded to a VO. They acknowledged the online fee payment made on 4th Feb.
Now I just called CIC call center and they r so rude taht they say they can't tell me anything even which VO is the file sent to. I have never seen such rude behavior from CIC call centre so far.
I think I will wait for my spouse's Med request patiently and let them take thier so called processing time.

thanks

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarayu said:
Hi Calainp,

Thanks for the update....track sheet has been updated. It's just one month since you added your wife to your application. I am sure it takes a while for them to add your wife to you application. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

I still need to know your outstanding info from you...please let me know when the doctor sent your reports to CIO and also when did CIO receive your medicals by post/fedex?

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hey Sarayu,
I provided these detials earlier. Anyhow doctor sent medical results to VO or whatever on 2nd feb and I dnt know when they recieved it.

Thanks buddy

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Calainp said:
Hey Sarayu,
I provided these detials earlier. Anyhow doctor sent medical results to VO or whatever on 2nd feb and I dnt know when they recieved it.

Thanks buddy
Hi Calainp,

Sorry for that...but I hope I might have missed to update track sheet when you gave me those details last time.

Thanks,
Sarayu.