Jan 25, 2013
File Transfer...
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2013
Interview........
in process on April 16, 2013....Decsion Made on June 28, 2013.
Passport Req..
Aug 2ed, 2013
luckyincanada said:
Hi ranaway,

It's been almost 7 weeks for me since my ecase change to"in process", what should I do? My case is very straight, no travel, no depends. So painful!! :(

Regards,
Luckyincanada
Hey lucky,

Sorry for the late reply, server has been down. Don't worry. No news is not a bad news. When I read the batch before, you can see everyone struggles before receive PPR, but now their batch all quite down which means most of them already got PPR. Let's say a month later our batch will sink as well. If this will let you feel better.

Cheers,

Ranaway

luckyincanada

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
ranaway said:
Hey lucky,

Sorry for the late reply, server has been down. Don't worry. No news is not a bad news. When I read the batch before, you can see everyone struggles before receive PPR, but now their batch all quite down which means most of them already got PPR. Let's say a month later our batch will sink as well. If this will let you feel better.

Cheers,

Ranaway
Hi runaway,

Thank you for your such nice words. Congrats all who get their PPR today!! Hope I will follow you guys right now!

Regards,
Luckyincanada

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kavy.sandhu said:
@ sarayu...............Hi buddy...Almost all of my known ones who did their Medicals in India have got their "Medical Received" as well as "In process" update one after the other. So i think you must Email CIO simultaneously with GCMS notes. CIO is most likely to reply within 20 days. But i am quite sure that your file is already In process despite the ECAS update. But nevertheless a reply from CIO will relieve you a lot.
Both jagga n you ( you being the practical owner of this group as jagga is the technical owner ) deserves to be right up there in the order ironically. Pray for you guys n everybudy who like me is waiting life hard to hear the good news !!!!!
Hey Kavy,

I have hard time to send reply to your post...don't know why. I am getting the below message. I have tried sending you PM, but still the same problem.

Method Not Implemented

POST to /canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php not supported.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
sarayu said:
Hey Kavy,

I have hard time to send reply to your post...don't know why. I am getting the below message. I have tried sending you PM, but still the same problem.

Method Not Implemented

POST to /canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php not supported.
Yeah the server was down from the last evening.....even i was unable to view or post anything. Anyways i wd suggest just Email CIO right away. Take my words i have learned this from my past personal experience. The time we think as lost isn't actually lost and you will see your PPR in lesser days after your In process as compared to others, so the overall time for processing of your application will be almost at par with others. Current time as i have seen september-october-november batches is around 40-60 days after In Process but you fill find it way shorter in your case. Lets hope for the best. God bless you.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
ABCan said:
Hi Everyone!

Just checked my Ecas today and its shows "Decision Made", it was "In Process" since March 27 2013. I have a timeline from Sarayu's spreadsheet. No PPR yet, in Canada application.I hope its a positive one ;D
It is positive news. Congrat as you await your PPR. ;D

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Corner_Kerns said:
Hey guys,

Just checked e-cas, its changed from "in process" to "decision made".

The exact line reads "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Hopefully this is good news. I've also paid the RPRF in advance.

C.
Congrat too to you. It seems the visa offices are ready to dish out PPR this week.

philfresh

Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with original application
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013 - "Medicals have been received" on ECAS on 27-03-2013, "In Process" on 17-04-2013, "Decision Made" on 20-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
None - CPR issued on 19-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada - Landed on 29-06-2013
Corner_Kerns said:
Hey guys,

Just checked e-cas, its changed from "in process" to "decision made".

The exact line reads "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Hopefully this is good news. I've also paid the RPRF in advance.

C.
Congrats!

ABCan

Mar 31, 2013
luckyincanada said:
Hi runaway,

Thank you for your such nice words. Congrats all who get their PPR today!! Hope I will follow you guys right now!

Regards,
Luckyincanada
Thanks lucky, hopefully everyone gets positive updates this week!

Godspeed to all of us!

Sada Min

Dec 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-2012
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Hi All,

I landed on 18th May at Carway Border Alberta. The whole process went smoothly. First, I went to US Border office, submitted our passports at the window, explained that I am only here for the landing and will go back to Canada right away. The officer understood and called us inside. We parked our car and went inside where we waited for about 10 mins. An officer called us and asked us why did you drive so long and why did CIC not give you your PR in Canada. (he was just teasing us). Then he gave us the entry denial letter and headed back to Canadian side. At the Canadian border the window guy asked as couple of routine questions such as why are we here, and if we are carrying any explosives or alcohol. He called us inside and we submitted our documents (passport, CoPR and current permits) to a lady officer. She then confirmed our current address and requested to wait in the waiting room. After about 15 minutes she called us again and returned our passports with entry stamp and one copy of the CoPR attached to our passports. So finally we are Canadian PR.

I wish everyone on this forum speedy process. Thank you all for your help. I will not be checking the forum very frequently, but if any one has any question then feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

stanleyl

May 16, 2013
Hi all,

I hope you are doing very well.

I have some questions and concerns which I would like to know your opinion on those.

As you can see in the track sheet, my status has not been updated since CIO requested me for additional document (new PCC). my status updated to "medical results have been recieved" on mid-March, however, my status has not been updated to "in process" till now, despite the fact that I sent the new pcc right after their request. I contacted CIO regarding this case, but they mentioned to me that my file was transferred to CPPO for processing and they could not comment on this issue.

1) I can see that for most of applicants in track sheet, the file went to "in process" almost after "medical results have been received". Why mine should be like that? It is more than 2 months I have not received any update after med results received.

2) Does requesting PCC from CIO have an effect on this delay?

3) For those who requested GCMS notes, could you please let us know when exactly the criminal and security check was started? Is CIO responsible for requesting background check OR CPP-Ottawa takes care of it. (If my status has not been changed to "in process", what it means is the criminal and background check has not been started yet?)

Thanks greatly

Stanleyl

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Sada Min said:
Hi All,

I landed on 18th May at Carway Border Alberta. The whole process went smoothly. First, I went to US Border office, submitted our passports at the window, explained that I am only here for the landing and will go back to Canada right away. The officer understood and called us inside. We parked our car and went inside where we waited for about 10 mins. An officer called us and asked us why did you drive so long and why did CIC not give you your PR in Canada. (he was just teasing us). Then he gave us the entry denial letter and headed back to Canadian side. At the Canadian border the window guy asked as couple of routine questions such as why are we here, and if we are carrying any explosives or alcohol. He called us inside and we submitted our documents (passport, CoPR and current permits) to a lady officer. She then confirmed our current address and requested to wait in the waiting room. After about 15 minutes she called us again and returned our passports with entry stamp and one copy of the CoPR attached to our passports. So finally we are Canadian PR.

I wish everyone on this forum speedy process. Thank you all for your help. I will not be checking the forum very frequently, but if any one has any question then feel free to PM me.

Thank you!
We understand why you will not be checking frequently. You have moved on. 8) All the best buddy :)

philfresh

Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with original application
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013 - "Medicals have been received" on ECAS on 27-03-2013, "In Process" on 17-04-2013, "Decision Made" on 20-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
None - CPR issued on 19-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada - Landed on 29-06-2013
Sada Min said:
Hi All,

Thank you!
Good luck on your future life in Canada!

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@LVO applicants : any updates after submission of Addl. Dox. it seems LVO is moving at snail's pace.

regards

cecel_v

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
any Manila applicants who took their medicals at IOM? can you share how long did it take for them to finalize and send it to VO? We took our medicals on April 30 and May 2, 2013 and was advised that results are normal on May 6, 2013 but until to date, doctor has not yet forwarded the results to VO. I don't know why it took so long for them to finalize considering that they encode their interviews within the day of the exam and only the urine, blood tests and x-ray will be lacking... ;(