Tracking PNP November 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarayu said:
Hi Calainp,

Did you receive any acknowledgement from CIO after you sent the scanned copy of fees receipt? If yes, that gives us more confidence. Also could you please share the email address with Hrik? He is inside Canada applicant.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
I have not got any acknowledgement yet. I am expecting it around 10th April (20 days process time for email). I sent the scanned copy at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
I suggest those of you in Canada who have not paid it, please do that and save some time. There is very low risk even if they don't acknowldge it coz even if they request it later we can always resend the receipt.
Thanks

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
Hi all,

Well just after I had lost faith and slagged off London VO, 5 minutes later I received an email from them (Are they monitoring this site?) asking for a detailed explanation as to how I will economically establish my self once in Canada and supply 6 months bank statements (This seems common with most applicants). This was submitted with our MPNP application (Settlement Plan 1&2) they want it again? It even says on the email that they realise as a PNP applicant that we have submitted this information before but want it again? Oh well just have to gather what they want and send it off with a smile. :)

The strange thing is, they have also requested RPRF payment but no MR, thought RPRF & MR were requested together? They also informed me that they reviewed our application in London on the 5th March and have given us a new Ref number?

So eventually movement, so that's good, hopefully everyone else will see progress shortly.

Twitter address for London is @CanadianUK

Regards

Andrew

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
chiefmissile said:
Hi all,

Well just after I had lost faith and slagged off London VO, 5 minutes later I received an email from them (Are they monitoring this site?) asking for a detailed explanation as to how I will economically establish my self once in Canada and supply 6 months bank statements (This seems common with most applicants). This was submitted with our MPNP application (Settlement Plan 1&2) they want it again? It even says on the email that they realise as a PNP applicant that we have submitted this information before but want it again? Oh well just have to gather what they want and send it off with a smile. :)

The strange thing is, they have also requested RPRF payment but no MR, thought RPRF & MR were requested together? They also informed me that they reviewed our application in London on the 5th March and have given us a new Ref number?

So eventually movement, so that's good, hopefully everyone else will see progress shortly.

Twitter address for London is @ CanadianUK

Regards

Andrew
Congrat Chiefmissile. ;D

kkomy

Dec 14, 2012
Hello,all
Today, I ve got a email from CIO requesting RCMP criminal record check based on finger print and Police Certificate from my home country.

but I already sent police certificate from my home county when I applied it in first time(Nov).

also The strange thing is they asked only RCMP and police certificate for primary applicant(me), not my dependent(spouse).

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
chiefmissile said:
Hi all,

Regards

Andrew
Seems its only London VO that is requesting for settlement plans and bank details ... Like seriously do they expect us to keep the money in our account for years .... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sada Min

Dec 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-2012
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
What is your home country and what was the expiry date on your Police Certificate. Also, for how long have you been in Canada?

kkomy said:
Hello,all
Today, I ve got a email from CIO requesting RCMP criminal record check based on finger print and Police Certificate from my home country.

but I already sent police certificate from my home county when I applied it in first time(Nov).

also The strange thing is they asked only RCMP and police certificate for primary applicant(me), not my dependent(spouse).

philfresh

Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with original application
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013 - "Medicals have been received" on ECAS on 27-03-2013, "In Process" on 17-04-2013, "Decision Made" on 20-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
None - CPR issued on 19-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada - Landed on 29-06-2013
Guys,

good morning. Does anyone know what is the next step after ECAS shows the sentence "Medical results have been received"?
Do i have to expect "In process" or "we started processing your application on ..." like sentences?

How long will it take to get to the above-mentioned next steps and, furthermore, to Passport request?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Regards,

philfresh

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kkomy said:
Hello,all

Hi kkomy,

Could you please let us know what was the issue dates of your PCCs? My PCC issue dates are as follows...can anybody tell me if I am also gonna get new PCCs?

My file was received at CIO on Nov 15th (as per my ECAS).

24 April - India PCC
03 May - USA FBI Certificate
19 April - Germany PCC

Sada Min

Dec 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-2012
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Hi Sarayu,

My Pakistani PCC has a 1 year validity from the issue date and I got it in October. So please check your PCC expiry date. Also you might get a request for new PCC if your security step does not get cleared before the expiry of your PCCs. That's what I know from my friends.

sarayu said:
Hi kkomy,

Could you please let us know what was the issue dates of your PCCs? My PCC issue dates are as follows...can anybody tell me if I am also gonna get new PCCs?

My file was received at CIO on Nov 15th (as per my ECAS).

24 April - India PCC
03 May - USA FBI Certificate
19 April - Germany PCC

Red Hourse

Jan 27, 2013
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

I need your guidance, I done with my medical stage today. I am applying from Inside Canada.

Can i pay my RPRF fees before their demand? If your answer is yes,

Please guide me how can i pay and how can i send them copy of payment or confirmation?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Regards,

Hrik :)

I guess It is better for you to wait for them to request the RPRF......

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
chiefmissile said:
Hi all,

Regards

Andrew
@chiefmissile - congrats on the latest update on your file - may be MR will come later but its really odd that it did not come with the RPRF request.

@zizu - did you check your email & junk mails properly? LVO has jumped me (supa), you (zizu) and processed chiefmissile.

If LVO has responded to chiefmissile then I expect zizu to have an update too.

@DCCMJ - did LVO ask you to pay RPRF fee?

All the best to everyone.

supa

roshan02

Dec 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
Guys, Need advice if anyone has face issue faced by me currently. I am yet to receive my Medical Test Request. I am applying from within Canada selecting Ottawa as my VO and had initially got my file number on Jan 13th which they changed in E-CAS to 30th January. I had written numerous E-Mails in last few months and last week got a reply from somebody from Abu Dhabi Embassy that some visa officer will check the status and will advise. I have no idea why I got a reply from this Embassy as I have no connection with Abu Dhabi. I have written to them asking if my VO has changed and yet to receive a reply. Has anyone else faced such an issue and do you know if they can randomly change Visa Offices without the applicant's consent.

Thanks
Roshan

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
supa said:
@ chiefmissile - congrats on the latest update on your file - may be MR will come later but its really odd that it did not come with the RPRF request.
@ zizu - did you check your email & junk mails properly? LVO has jumped me (supa), you (zizu) and processed chiefmissile.
If LVO has responded to chiefmissile then I expect zizu to have an update too.
@ DCCMJ - did LVO ask you to pay RPRF fee?
All the best to everyone.
supa
Yes Yes ... LVO comes out of its slumber... I also got the additional information request... they are asking for

- Items #1 and #2 listed in the attached letter (that's proof of money and a full and detailed explanation on how I will become economically established in Canada)
- Proof of you and your spouse's signatures. These must be official documents, such as copies of your passports or ID cars, which bear both a photograph and signature.
- Original police certificates from Pakistan for you and your spouse
- Original USA (FBI) certificate for yourself

Two things that have mee worred...

First they're asking for USA FBI Certificate... heck... I lived in USA for 2 years only and that too was from 1996-1998... I've left USA since then - now how in this 'lovely' world will I get the FBI certificate now?

@Sarayu - help me out man...

I'm off to collecting the rest of the documents. BTW any ideas if 2000 word essay on 'full and deatiled explanation on how I will become economically established in Canada' will suffice :) - reminds me of my university days :p

zizu

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application

Our Emperor,
congrats ... more good news and luck to come! few steps to go and you'll be in CANADA Soon! =)

Emperor said:
Thanks Divine Favor and pray we all get it this week or next. I believe in miracle ;)

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
With the blessings and help of ALLAH Almighty and with the prayers of my mother we received our Passports with visas and COPR,i wish everyone best of luck and all dear friends please keep hope and faith in ALLAH ,i pray for everyone and i am sure you all will get the desired result InshaALLAH