IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
"hi Wasim
it is never too late to join Feb batch
i added ur timeline ,but please tell me when ur visa cc was encashed to complete all the missing infos..
wish u the best of luck
byebye"

My Visa CC was encashed on 27th March 2013.

Thank you.

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologist
App. Filed.......
30 Jul 2012 to SINP ; 21 Feb 2013 to CIO
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
09 Apr 2013 ; "Med Rec'd" 16 May 2013
Passport Req..
"In Process" 21 June 2013 ; "PPR" 15 Oct 2013;
VISA ISSUED...
"Decision Made" 14 Oct 2013 ; "Visa Issued" 15 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
wasim_ahmad1 said:
"hi Wasim
i added ur timeline ,but please tell me when ur visa cc was encashed to complete all the missing infos..
wish u the best of luck
byebye"

Thank you.
Updated.

Thanks.

Kainos

Mar 11, 2013
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Thanks Kainos. You can reach me on ajailabi78 @ yahoo.com.

Best Regards.

CFM1111.
Thanks cryingfreeman111. Dropped you an email already looking forward to the feedback.

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all for AOR and Medical..

GRV: For me its seems mess with medical, I called doctor to check status of it and she told me she did not get my X -Ray.

X -Ray people told me that they already sent to the Dr. Grunberg on the second day of my examination.

So,i call again to doctor and she advise me to complain CIC for not getting my X-Ray.

Guys any idea what should i do now??????? :(

cryingfreeman1111

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Nomination.....
9 October, 2012
AOR Received.
14 March 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
11 April 2013
Med's Done....
15 April 2013; E-case Med Recv'd 24 May 2013
Passport Req..
20 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 August 2013
LANDED..........
25 October 2013
Kainos said:
Thanks cryingfreeman111. Dropped you an email already looking forward to the feedback.

Kainos,
I tried replying through the e-mail yu sent to me but it's not delivering and keep dropping back inside my box. I.e ........@ieee......
Thks.

CFM1111.

Kainos

Mar 11, 2013
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Kainos,
I tried replying through the e-mail yu sent to me but it's not delivering and keep dropping back inside my box. I.e ........ @ ieee......
Thks.

CFM1111.
Thanks crying freeman please do resend to fortemi@yahoo.com not sure why the ieee wouldnt work.

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

GRV: For me its seems mess with medical, I called doctor to check status of it and she told me she did not get my X -Ray.

X -Ray people told me that they already sent to the Dr. Grunberg on the second day of my examination.

So,i call again to doctor and she advise me to complain CIC for not getting my X-Ray.

Hrik, Which clinic did you go to for X-ray ? I am sorry to hear about your X-ray issue...Dr Grunberg told the same to me. Its actually happening around everywhere... the new e-medical system is not incorporated well for Lab services...they don't get a queue according to your test day and the reports go out in a random order. So the Dr has reports for people who did their examination 3 days ago but don't have it for the ones from 3 weeks back.
Anyways, for now I would suggest you visit the X-ray clinic in person and ask them to give you proof of report that was sent...I am pretty sure they are at fault. Tell them you need it to investigate the issue with the Dr and CIC... Also ask them and Dr. if you have a chance to do it second time ?
I know now its little better now but still Xray guys are taking 1 week to send the report out..

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasim_ahmad1 said:
"hi Wasim
wish u the best of luck
byebye"

Thank you.
Welcome Wasim!!

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
gn53914 said:
Hrik, Which clinic did you go to for X-ray ? I am sorry to hear about your X-ray issue...Dr Grunberg told the same to me. Its actually happening around everywhere... the new e-medical system is not incorporated well for Lab services...they don't get a queue according to your test day and the reports go out in a random order. So the Dr has reports for people who did their examination 3 days ago but don't have it for the ones from 3 weeks back.
Anyways, for now I would suggest you visit the X-ray clinic in person and ask them to give you proof of report that was sent...I am pretty sure they are at fault. Tell them you need it to investigate the issue with the Dr and CIC... Also ask them and Dr. if you have a chance to do it second time ?
I know now its little better now but still Xray guys are taking 1 week to send the report out..
Hi GRV,

I went to Canada Diagnosis center, N.E., Calgary near by sundridge mall. I visited them today, but, they told me i have to visit once again on Monday as CIC and other concern contact are closed on weekend. So, will visit them once again on monday. :( let hope, i get it sort out !!!!

Please cross check for you as well because i am assuming you also visiting same places so!

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

What?! :eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't make any sense. How come X-Ray got separated from your medical report?

As far as I know, using the eMedical, the results will not be sent out unless they are COMPLETED.

If the results are INCOMPLETED, the clinic should let you know FIRST before they send out your results to CIC.

This is just to avoid any delay or confusion in your process.They have the full responsibilty to do this task.

Because you PAID them to prepare your medical results for your immigration process.

It's not CIC's responsibility to push your clinic to send them all their results.

It's the clinic's responsibility to gather and complete your medical results to send them all out at one time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When my wife and I were doing the medical exams, we hesitated on doing X-ray on my wife or not.

Because she was 24-weekpregnant, doing X-Ray is not so good for our baby.

Dr Lacny @ Medi Clinic on 8th Street in Saskatoon told us it is still ok to do just one low dose chest X-Ray.

And he said we could wait and do it after the baby is born which will be in July 2013. He said this would delay the immigration process.

He said he could send out our results without the X-Ray, but he doubted CIC would accept medical results without X-Ray.

He left us to decide and in the end we decided to complete the chest X-Ray for my wife.

In addition, Dr Lacny said we hired (paid) him to complete the medical exams, prepare ALL the results including X-Ray results and send submit them to CIC.

We have the rights to decide know the results are complete or not. We had all our results in the eMedical system when we were at the clinic doing the exams except for the X-Ray, Blood, and Urine results. Dr Lacny saved them in the system as "Draft" and he said once he had the rest of our results after 5 to 7 days, he would submit them all at once.

CIC at their end, they will hire medical professionals to receive and process our medical results.
From what I read of your story and combined with my experience.

The doctor you paid and the clinic you used they are not experienced of using the eMedical system and the X-Ray staff and the doctor are not cooperated with each other.

Once they fu*k it up, excuse my language, they just tried to blame sh*t to someone else, like CIC, which is ridiculous.

The clinic that I used, all the nurses completed small exams (including X-Ray) and report the results to the doctor, the doctor gather all the results, check them, and analysis if there are any problem, such as incompleted, serious health concerns, and submit them through the eMedical system if the results are completed without anyproblem.

Hrik, all I can suggest is go back to your clinic and ask them to submit all your results to CIC.

Ask them to do it right for you because you paid them to.

If they try to blame sh*t to their internal staff, you can tell them this is your own sh*t.

Fix it for me ASAP!

Good luck!

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hrik said:
Hi GRV,

I went to Canada Diagnosis center, N.E., Calgary near by sundridge mall. I visited them today, but, they told me i have to visit once again on Monday as CIC and other concern contact are closed on weekend. So, will visit them once again on monday. :( let hope, i get it sort out !!!!

Please cross check for you as well because i am assuming you also visiting same places so!
Have not heard well about the Sunridge X ray lab so I went to the one in SW. Let's see how it goes. When Grunberg was telling me about a case for which she has not got the xray for last 3 weeks and it was their first e-medical patient I was able to relate it to you. Just continue to follow up...everything will fall in place. Good luck bro.

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westzhu said:
What?! :eek:
It doesn't make any sense. How come X-Ray got separated from your medical report?

As far as I know, using the eMedical, the results will not be sent out unless they are COMPLETED.

If the results are INCOMPLETED, the clinic should let you know FIRST before they send out your results to CIC.

This is just to avoid any delay or confusion in your process.They have the full responsibilty to do this task.

Because you PAID them to prepare your medical results for your immigration process.

It's not CIC's responsibility to push your clinic to send them all their results.

It's the clinic's responsibility to gather and complete your medical results to send them all out at one time.
When my wife and I were doing the medical exams, we hesitated on doing X-ray on my wife or not.

Because she was 24-weekpregnant, doing X-Ray is not so good for our baby.

Dr Lacny @ Medi Clinic on 8th Street in Saskatoon told us it is still ok to do just one low dose chest X-Ray.

And he said we could wait and do it after the baby is born which will be in July 2013. He said this would delay the immigration process.

He said he could send out our results without the X-Ray, but he doubted CIC would accept medical results without X-Ray.

He left us to decide and in the end we decided to complete the chest X-Ray for my wife.

In addition, Dr Lacny said we hired (paid) him to complete the medical exams, prepare ALL the results including X-Ray results and send submit them to CIC.

We have the rights to decide know the results are complete or not. We had all our results in the eMedical system when we were at the clinic doing the exams except for the X-Ray, Blood, and Urine results. Dr Lacny saved them in the system as "Draft" and he said once he had the rest of our results after 5 to 7 days, he would submit them all at once.

CIC at their end, they will hire medical professionals to receive and process our medical results.
From what I read of your story and combined with my experience.

The doctor you paid and the clinic you used they are not experienced of using the eMedical system and the X-Ray staff and the doctor are not cooperated with each other.

Once they fu*k it up, excuse my language, they just tried to blame sh*t to someone else, like CIC, which is ridiculous.

The clinic that I used, all the nurses completed small exams (including X-Ray) and report the results to the doctor, the doctor gather all the results, check them, and analysis if there are any problem, such as incompleted, serious health concerns, and submit them through the eMedical system if the results are completed without anyproblem.

Hrik, all I can suggest is go back to your clinic and ask them to submit all your results to CIC.

Ask them to do it right for you because you paid them to.

If they try to blame sh*t to their internal staff, you can tell them this is your own sh*t.

Fix it for me ASAP!

Good luck!
Good for you mate but the the system is disjointed here in Calgary. We have around 6 approved physicians out of which only couple do E-medicals but none do blood,urine or X rays. Only Calgary Lab service does Blood and Urine, you need to take a separate appointment for that. Lastly, for X-ray there are only 4 clinics in Calgary which do e-medical reports for x ray. So in total you have to go to 3 different places which run totally independent of each other and then the Dr. has to consolidate everything once they get the report. I believe this structure is common at most of the places.. For Hrik I believe the Dr. has not sent the report out because they didn't get his X rays so far...Correct me if I wrong Hrik.

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
gn53914 said:
Good for you mate but the the system is disjointed here in Calgary. We have around 6 approved physicians out of which only couple do E-medicals but none do blood,urine or X rays. Only Calgary Lab service does Blood and Urine, you need to take a separate appointment for that. Lastly, for X-ray there are only 4 clinics in Calgary which do e-medical reports for x ray. So in total you have to go to 3 different places which run totally independent of each other and then the Dr. has to consolidate everything once they get the report. I believe this structure is common at most of the places.. For Hrik I believe the Dr. has not sent the report out because they didn't get his X rays so far...Correct me if I wrong Hrik.
This is why got confused by Hrik's story.

I can't believe that all exams got separted if you do it in Calgary. And this explains why it took him 8 hours to get his exams done.

My wife and I got everything done at one clinic with one doctor. 2 hours in total.

Now I feel that I was lucky.

Good luck to you and Hrik.

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westzhu said:
This is why got confused by Hrik's story.

I can't believe that all exams got separted if you do it in Calgary. And this explains why it took him 8 hours to get his exams done.

My wife and I got everything done at one clinic with one doctor. 2 hours in total.

Now I feel that I was lucky.

Good luck to you and Hrik.
We definitely need good luck ;D

WannabeCanuck

Apr 9, 2013
My medical request finally arrived :)

Please update the tracker with my info below:

MR request: April 19
Medical done: April 20

Thanks!