26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
Hi Guys,

I need your guidance, I done with my medical stage today. I am applying from Inside Canada.

Can i pay my RPRF fees before their demand? If your answer is yes,

Please guide me how can i pay and how can i send them copy of payment or confirmation?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Regards,

Hrik :)

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

I need your guidance, I done with my medical stage today. I am applying from Inside Canada.

Can i pay my RPRF fees before their demand? If your answer is yes,

Please guide me how can i pay and how can i send them copy of payment or confirmation?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Regards,

THE LINK IS:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

Hrik :)

ll have to pay:

The processing fee for you and your dependants

An officer will assess your application to see if you meet the basic eligibility standards. If you are found ineligible to apply, we will inform you and refund your processing fee.

If you are eligible, we will tell you that we have sent your application to one of our offices for processing. They will assess the rest of your application. Once they have started this process, we can not give you a refund on your fee.
The Right of Permanent Residence fee

You will need to pay this fee if your application to immigrate as a skilled worker is approved. It covers you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if applicable. It must be paid before Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) issues your permanent resident visa. This fee is refundable if you withdraw your application or if you do not use your visa.

You will also have to pay fees to third parties for:
your medical exam
a police certificate, if you need one, and
language testing, as required.

You must pay your fees in Canadian dollars. The easiest way to do it is online.

To pay online, you must:

have a PDF Reader,
have a printer,
have a valid email address,
have a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card,
print the “receipt of payment” page when you are done and include it with your application.

Pay your fees online

If you cannot or do not want to pay online, you must:

Fill out the Fee Payment Form (IMM 5620) in the application package and include it with your application.

See the application guide for more detailed information on fees.
Where to send your application

Find out where you should send your application

Provincial nominees

Find out more about provincial nominees in Canada

Date Modified:
2013-02-26

Secondary menu
Immigrate
Provincial nominees

Determine your eligibility
Apply
Get application package
Check processing times
After you apply: get next steps
Prepare for arrival

Need Help? Find answers in the Help Centre

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
AymanAyash said:
Hello guys, I'm seeking some help regarding my separate letter of approval issued by the MPNP
My mother who was the principal applicant for the MPNP economic stream got her letter of approval, but me, as her son accompanying her to canada, was sent a separate letter of approval stating that my mother was nominated for the province of manitoba for permanent residence status in canada and that MPNP is issuing me a separate letter of approval and certificate number because they have determined that I will not be eligible to be included with my mother's application for permanent residence status at the time a permanent resident visa may be issued, so I have to submit a separate application to CIC for a permanent resident visa as a provincial nominee. So I'm a little bit confused about weather I'm still considered as an adult dependent or am I going to apply a separate application with completely separate documents including IELTS score and other recommended documents. I'm also confused about if getting married or graduating from my university would cause CIC to withdraw or reject my application for permanent resident. So I need to know if I have to do IELTS exam and include it with my application, and weather I need to have a bank account with enough money for myself, and I need to know If getting married would not affect my application status and if it does not weather my wife could be included in my application or not. Thank you very much I'm waiting for your answer guys.
LINK:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Effective July 1, 2012, most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants to semi- or low-skilled professions will need language testing. This test will show whether your language proficiency meets a minimum standard in each of these four categories: listening, speaking, reading and writing.

This does not apply if you are a temporary foreign worker in a NOC C & D occupation, and who:

entered Canada on or before July 1, 2012, and
has been nominated in a PNP employer-driven stream by July 1, 2013.

MPNP LINK: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Bagaholic said:
Hi,

Does anyone here knows whom to contact for an extension of LOA?
Yes, chiefmissile is correct, ask the extension from the province that nominated you.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
AymanAyash said:
Hello guys, I'm seeking some help regarding my separate letter of approval issued by the MPNP
My mother who was the principal applicant for the MPNP economic stream got her letter of approval, but me, as her son accompanying her to canada, was sent a separate letter of approval stating that my mother was nominated for the province of manitoba for permanent residence status in canada and that MPNP is issuing me a separate letter of approval and certificate number because they have determined that I will not be eligible to be included with my mother's application for permanent residence status at the time a permanent resident visa may be issued, so I have to submit a separate application to CIC for a permanent resident visa as a provincial nominee. So I'm a little bit confused about weather I'm still considered as an adult dependent or am I going to apply a separate application with completely separate documents including IELTS score and other recommended documents. I'm also confused about if getting married or graduating from my university would cause CIC to withdraw or reject my application for permanent resident. So I need to know if I have to do IELTS exam and include it with my application, and weather I need to have a bank account with enough money for myself, and I need to know If getting married would not affect my application status and if it does not weather my wife could be included in my application or not. Thank you very much I'm waiting for your answer guys.
Hello :)

May I know when are you graduating? And how old are you? Do you have any full time work experience in the past?

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
dadaum said:
ll have to pay:

The processing fee for you and your dependants

An officer will assess your application to see if you meet the basic eligibility standards. If you are found ineligible to apply, we will inform you and refund your processing fee.

If you are eligible, we will tell you that we have sent your application to one of our offices for processing. They will assess the rest of your application. Once they have started this process, we can not give you a refund on your fee.
The Right of Permanent Residence fee

You will need to pay this fee if your application to immigrate as a skilled worker is approved. It covers you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if applicable. It must be paid before Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) issues your permanent resident visa. This fee is refundable if you withdraw your application or if you do not use your visa.

You will also have to pay fees to third parties for:
your medical exam
a police certificate, if you need one, and
language testing, as required.

You must pay your fees in Canadian dollars. The easiest way to do it is online.

To pay online, you must:

have a PDF Reader,
have a printer,
have a valid email address,
have a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card,
print the “receipt of payment” page when you are done and include it with your application.

Pay your fees online

If you cannot or do not want to pay online, you must:

Fill out the Fee Payment Form (IMM 5620) in the application package and include it with your application.

See the application guide for more detailed information on fees.
Where to send your application

Find out where you should send your application

Provincial nominees

Find out more about provincial nominees in Canada

Date Modified:
2013-02-26

Secondary menu
Immigrate
Provincial nominees

Determine your eligibility
Apply
Get application package
Check processing times
After you apply: get next steps
Prepare for arrival

Need Help? Find answers in the Help Centre
You can't pay online, unless you are an in Canada applicant, I did this and had to get a refund.

Regards

Andrew

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Hello All,

Pls click on the link below to view the new points assessment for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program effective from the 1st of April 2013.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/03/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

Cheers

philfresh

Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with original application
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013 - "Medicals have been received" on ECAS on 27-03-2013, "In Process" on 17-04-2013, "Decision Made" on 20-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
None - CPR issued on 19-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada - Landed on 29-06-2013
Guys, good news!
My ECAS has been updated with the sentence "Medical results have been received.".

Could you please update the tracksheet?

Thank you very much in advance

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
philfresh said:
Guys, good news!
My ECAS has been updated with the sentence "Medical results have been received.".

Could you please update the tracksheet?

Thank you very much in advance
CONGRATULATIONS philfresh :) Next your ECAS will be changed to IN PROCESS and soon PPR.

Good luck.

philfresh

Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013 - "Medicals have been received" on ECAS on 27-03-2013, "In Process" on 17-04-2013, "Decision Made" on 20-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Tweety05 said:
CONGRATULATIONS philfresh :) Next your ECAS will be changed to IN PROCESS and soon PPR.

Good luck.
Thank you, Tweety!
Hope those times will arrive soon!

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
I have applied for MPNP under General Stream in DECEMBER 2011 and IELTS SUBMITTED IN JANUARY 2013 but did not recieved any information regarding my application status from concerning authorities. Even i have not recieved the acknowledge letter till date. Could anyone tell me how much time is required for the processing of application?

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
Hi all,

Some movement with my application. Received an email from London VO asking for a detailed explanation as to how I will economically establish my self once in Canada and supply 6 months bank statements. This was submitted with our MPNP application they want it again? It even says on the email that they realise as a PNP applicant that we have submitted this information before but want it again? Oh well just have to gather what they want and send it off with a smile. :)

The strange thing is, they have also requested RPRF payment but no MR? They also informed me that they reviewed our application in London on the 5th March and have given us a new Ref number?

Regards

Andrew

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
chiefmissile said:
Hi all,

Some movement with my application. Received an email from London VO asking for a detailed explanation as to how I will economically establish my self once in Canada and supply 6 months bank statements. This was submitted with our MPNP application they want it again? It even says on the email that they realise as a PNP applicant that we have submitted this information before but want it again? Oh well just have to gather what they want and send it off with a smile. :)

The strange thing is, they have also requested RPRF payment but no MR? They also informed me that they reviewed our application in London on the 5th March and have given us a new Ref number?

Regards

Andrew
Seems its only London VO that is requesting for settlement plans and bank details ... Like seriously do they expect us to keep the money in our account for years .... :mad: :mad: :mad:

philfresh

Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Guys,

good morning. Does anyone know what is the next step after ECAS shows the sentence "Medical results have been received"?
Do i have to expect "In process" or "we started processing your application on ..." like sentences?

How long will it take to get to the above-mentioned next steps and, furthermore, to Passport request?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Regards,

philfresh

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
gsingh4477 said:
I have applied for MPNP under General Stream in DECEMBER 2011 and IELTS SUBMITTED IN JANUARY 2013 but did not recieved any information regarding my application status from concerning authorities. Even i have not recieved the acknowledge letter till date. Could anyone tell me how much time is required for the processing of application?
I suggest you contact them to know the status of your application. mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca
It's been more than a year now, it should not be really taking that long for your AOR. Usually by now, you are already applying for PR Visa.

Did they asked for your IELTS?