+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP August 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I receive my GCMS today that i requested for on the 3rd of January, Eligibility / Criminality & Medicals are all passed but Security not stated. The last update on my application was December.

All the Best to us ALL...

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Hello Everyone,

I receive my GCMS today that i requested for on the 3rd of January, Eligibility / Criminality & Medicals are all passed but Security not stated. The last update on my application was December.

Security not started. That's what takes the longest

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Security not started. That's what takes the longest
Dont really have any idea how many months it will take but the due date is October 2013. Will see how February looks like for other April / May applicants.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Dont really have any idea how many months it will take but the due date is October 2013. Will see how February looks like for other April / May applicants.
Not too bad. I believe this means that it will definitely be finalized before October.

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Hello Everyone,

Hello Ojeola, Just to clarify, you made the request under the Access to Information Act and not the Privacy Act correct?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Not too bad. I believe this means that it will definitely be finalized before October.
Issuing of PR for 2013 has been drastically slow since January, mainly 2011 (Buffalo) applicants are hearing something. I guess CPO is short staffed or just focusing on something else. Hopefully we will all hear Good News before the ending of this year.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
KittyKat said:
Hello Ojeola, Just to clarify, you made the request under the Access to Information Act and not the Privacy Act correct?
I made the request through "Privacy Act" because it free while access to information Act cost 5$

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
Hallo, there is change in processing time on cic .. now it is 13 month for pnp and 12 mon. for qsw.

chatdips

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
harvie said:
Hallo, there is change in processing time on cic .. now it is 13 month for pnp and 12 mon. for qsw.
13 months includes 80% cases from Jan 1 2012 to Dec 2012. The reason for the increase is because of the Buffalo transfer file processing delays.
I think next quarterly update will show reduction in the processing time once Buffalo backlogs are cleared.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
harvie said:
Yea, i just notice that also. So the waiting game continue no one is even sure when to be expecting PPR. Am sure one day the whole thing will be over.

All the best to us ALL !!!!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
chatdips said:
13 months includes 80% cases from Jan 1 2012 to Dec 2012. The reason for the increase is because of the Buffalo transfer file processing delays.
I think next quarterly update will show reduction in the processing time once Buffalo backlogs are cleared.
I hope so, let see how February goes for other applicants. Guess they are currently working on 2011 applicants for now.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Ojeola said:
Hello Everyone,

Hi applied for the GCMS last week and there was a missing field in my form so they sent me that back.

Strange thing is they asked me to put a file number P-2012-XXXX. Did anyone of you've notice this type of number of your file?

Thanks

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
xaideez said:
Hi applied for the GCMS last week and there was a missing field in my form so they sent me that back.

Strange thing is they asked me to put a file number P-2012-XXXX. Did anyone of you've notice this type of number of your file?

Thanks
The file number is the number your request was registered to, if you check the email they sent you there suppose to be a number assign to it. With that number they can process your request without reentering it again, i also got my request sent back to me some couple of times also.

All the best.