Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
1. Not a problem.
2. Why did you post it to the June applicants ? Are we smarter than all ? :mad:
I believe so, yes. We are indeed smarter AND count with two psychics-in-residence (i.e. those who already know when their IP, test and oath will be). :p We're a powerful group.

Michael1423

May 12, 2015
I applied on June 3, 2014 and aor received august 8, 2015
when i applied i didnt sent the income tax filing, was i supposed to do that ?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Michael1423 said:
I applied on June 3, 2014 and aor received august 8, 2015
when i applied i didnt sent the income tax filing, was i supposed to do that ?
No. Only new applicants (from June 11, 2015 onwards) need to provide CIC with an authorization to check their income tax obligations/filing with CRA.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
mani_01 said:
Hi guys I have sen my app on june 10 2015 but no AOR till date. What to do ?
Please be patient. It can take anywhere around 1 - 3 months to receive AOR and sometimes it may take more time.

Did you mention your email address in the applicaton, if yes, you might receive AOR by email else if you didn't mention email address then you might receive paper AOR.

By the way, did you try to access e-cas to see if you can access your application online, p You can access your application online using the following link:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

If you can't access the application after entering your information then it means that your application has not been opened to be processed yet.

You can check the following spreadsheet to check various people's timeline and when they received their AOR:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4ma196-8R88nZaL2H2dUjvSEB5JxDRweicC54RayzE/edit?pli=1#gid=0

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
MiriamT said:
I believe so, yes. We are indeed smarter AND count with two psychics-in-residence (i.e. those who already know when their IP, test and oath will be). :p We're a powerful group.
I totally agree, look Miriam , my mom said I'm the smartest boy around, and mom's don't lie. Eh eh :p

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
I have a question for the experts about the RQ, what are the documents that could be provided to prove the time applicants have spent here in canada???
Another question, if we got the AOR , does this mean we won't be asked for pictures change or anymore paper in the future???

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
FAAMS said:
I have a question for the experts about the RQ, what are the documents that could be provided to prove the time applicants have spent here in canada???
Another question, if we got the AOR , does this mean we won't be asked for pictures change or anymore paper in the future???
Please check the following link in regards to RQ:

https://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/

AOR means that the application has been accepted which means that it has met the basic requirement and it won't be returned. However, CIC may ask you for additional documentation like RQ, fingerprints and other documents request anytime during the processing of the citizenship application.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
:)
thecoolguysam said:
Please check the following link in regards

AOR means that the application has been accepted which means that it has met the basic requirement and it won't be returned. However, CIC may ask you for additional documentation like RQ, fingerprints and other documents request anytime during the processing of the citizenship application.

Thank you for the answer thecoolguysam I appreciate it. I read your link and I sent already the passport 's translation along with a photocopy with my application. I think I am in the safe side. Thanks again and wish you all the best. :)

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Hi there

I applied on 8th June ( received by CIC on 10th June) but still haven't received my AoR.

Feeling so stressful. Fingers Crossed. It's for family (2 adults+1kid) from Surrey BC.

So much worried.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there

I applied on 8th June ( received by CIC on 10th June) but still haven't received my AoR.

Feeling so stressful. Fingers Crossed. It's for family (2 adults+1kid) from Surrey BC.

So much worried.
I believe you should be expecting something this week. You shouldn't feel stressed because at least your application is not being returned according to the google sheet timeline.

All the BEST.

Priya selvaraj

Jun 10, 2015
Thanks Ojeola for ur consoling message. I'm so stressed coz I'm not eligible for another 2yrs according to new rule thatsy

Let's hope for the best

AHTOXEC

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is in process since August 12 but I've received a duplicate AOR just now. Does anyone know what that could be?