Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there,

Do we get to know the test date as soon our E-cas Activated ?? I see some people posting future test and oath date in timeline??
Shhhhhhhhh don't tell nobody :p

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Priya selvaraj said:
Hi there,

Do we get to know the test date as soon our E-cas Activated ?? I see some people posting future test and oath date in timeline??
Someone already gave you the answer, but this is what you'll see once your e-CAS is activated:

Addendum: I've added 3 pictures, but 1 and 2 look connected (and broken). It's just the continuation of the page. I've also added some space so it doesn't look confusing.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
MiriamT said:
Someone already gave you the answer, but this is what you'll see once your e-CAS is activated:

Addendum: I've added 3 pictures, but 1 and 2 look connected (and broken). It's just the continuation of the page. I've also added some space so it doesn't look confusing.
I don't know why? But in my ECAS appeared from day one, the PR information. When I sent it, when the decision was made etc.
Can you guys tell me if you have it as well?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
I don't know why? But in my ECAS appeared from day one, the PR information. When I sent it, when the decision was made etc.
Can you guys tell me if you have it as well?
I know that this happened to some other people as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if my e-CAS showed my relatively recent PR Card renewal (in May), but this glitch did not happen on mine, so for me things went as it has been for most on this forum: AOR, and then e-CAS active 2 days later.

Vanguard

Jul 23, 2015
Hi guys,

I sent out my application two weeks ago via canada post xpress, but it has been stuck at Halifax ever since the 19th. I cannot track the status of my application and neither can Canada Post.

Should I re-submit another application? Would it confuse the CIC officers?

Vanguard

Jul 23, 2015
Vanguard said:
Hi guys,

I sent out my application two weeks ago via canada post xpress, but it has been stuck at Halifax ever since the 19th. I cannot track the status of my application and neither can Canada Post.

Should I re-submit another application? Would it confuse the CIC officers?
just called canada post again and was told my file was delivered successfuly and signed by Tom Mackentire? Any one familiar with this? From the sheet I see DL and Mike the most

Pink123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5,2015
AOR Received.
July 11,2015
File Transfer...
August 6,2015
Hi all!

I need some help. :) i sent my citizenship application during the last week of june. And now they returned my application due to missing document:

* the passport or travel document do not cover the 6 yr period preceding the date of your application

So when I checked my passport, there was a 4 month interval between my old and new passport. (June 2013-Oct 2013).

My questions are:
1.what will i do if i do not have any passport during that 4 month period. I didnt get any document during that gap since i did not travel outside the country?
2. Do i need to fill up a whole new application form? Or.. I will just resend the returned forms together with the missing document?

Thanks

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MiriamT said:

Thanks for sharing the snapshot showing how it should look like.
In my case, it shows my PR application status (Complete). Not sure others had similar scenario before the ecas was active again and with AOR info (after receiving AOR).
(I haven't received the AOR yet and based on the june spreadsheet it's getting closer as my application was received on 03Jun)

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
CanCanCit said:
Thanks for sharing the snapshot showing how it should look like.
In my case, it shows my PR application status (Complete). Not sure others had similar scenario before the ecas was active again and with AOR info (after receiving AOR).
(I haven't received the AOR yet and based on the june spreadsheet it's getting closer as my application was received on 03Jun)
Others have been experiencing the same glitch, showing their PR applications on e-CAS.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MiriamT said:
Others have been experiencing the same glitch, showing their PR applications on e-CAS.
Thanks! Hopefully the ecas gets proper status update. It's adding more confusion to the paranoid mind! :)

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MiriamT said:
MiriamT, will it be possible to have the snapshot of CIC AOR email (just the subject)- ofcourse after cropping any personal info?
I'm checking the spam every day to make sure it's not getting there. Just wanted to make sure how it might look like.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Pink123 said:
Hi all!

I need some help. :) i sent my citizenship application during the last week of june. And now they returned my application due to missing document:

* the passport or travel document do not cover the 6 yr period preceding the date of your application

So when I checked my passport, there was a 4 month interval between my old and new passport. (June 2013-Oct 2013).
I had a similar issue with my first application (back in 2013). My passport expired near mid-November 2011, and I received a new passport in the very beginning of February 2012. The application was returned, and I didn't understand why at the time (now I do, though).

Pink123 said:
My questions are:
1.what will i do if i do not have any passport during that 4 month period. I didnt get any document during that gap since i did not travel outside the country?
What I did in this new application was to include a letter listing all the documents that were included in the application, but specifically about the passport situation:

"Photocopies (colour, clear and legible) of all passports that I have held ([nationality] passport [number] covering November 14, 2006 through November 13, 2011, and [nationality] passport [number] covering February 03, 2012 through February 02, 2017). Between November 14, 2011 and February 02, 2012 I did not have a valid passport. I have never held any other passports;"

I bolded it so they wouldn't miss this detail, heh. There was no issue this time.

Pink123 said:
2. Do i need to fill up a whole new application form? Or.. I will just resend the returned forms together with the missing document?

Thanks
If the application is otherwise correct, I'd just resend as is, with the letter attached that you didn't have a valid passport during that time.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
CanCanCit said:
MiriamT, will it be possible to have the snapshot of CIC AOR email (just the subject)- ofcourse after cropping any personal info?
I'm checking the spam every day to make sure it's not getting there. Just wanted to make sure how it might look like.
Sure, you can check it here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-june-2015-citizenship-application-please-share-your-timeline-t278115.0.html;msg4503127#msg4503127

I cropped my number after the "C000" part.