+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA VS SUPER VISA (URGENT)

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hi Friends

I wrote another thread also. Now, this is final one. Please help us. Really in dilemma..

Me, my wife and our daughter recently got COPR.

I lost my father recently in April 2021 due to Covid. I am the only son. My sister is married.
Now, as my mother will be alone in India, when I move to Canada.
I have my father's brother in Canada. He is a citizen there.
Please advise, what should we do?

1). Should I file TRV now basis my Uncle's Invitation letter? Can she get TRV basis his invitation letter just for tourism and not attach our COPR.
2). or Should I apply TRV or super visa once I land in Canada after finding job. This will take time and I want my mother to come to us as soon as possible.
3). Is part year (like we worked for 2 3 months in 2021) NOA also eligible for Super Visa?
4). My mother has BP/Diabetes / Thyroid. Can this be issue in Medicals, initially for Super Visa and later for PGP PR.
5). What path should we take, which is easier and fast for all of us? Eventually i want my mother to be there with us. In between, can travel to & fro from canada.
6) Has any one gone through similar situation as ours. We are really confused as to what should we do which is easy for all 4 of us. We want to migrate but can't see mother away also for a very long time.

Please advise, what is best for everyone in this situation?

I am very worried for her visa only and want her to be there very very soon.
Please guide, for any points which I should consider in mind. Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends

I wrote another thread also. Now, this is final one. Please help us. Really in dilemma..

Me, my wife and our daughter recently got COPR.

I lost my father recently in April 2021 due to Covid. I am the only son. My sister is married.
Now, as my mother will be alone in India, when I move to Canada.
I have my father's brother in Canada. He is a citizen there.
Please advise, what should we do?

1). Should I file TRV now basis my Uncle's Invitation letter? Can she get TRV basis his invitation letter just for tourism and not attach our COPR.
2). or Should I apply TRV or super visa once I land in Canada after finding job. This will take time and I want my mother to come to us as soon as possible.
3). Is part year (like we worked for 2 3 months in 2021) NOA also eligible for Super Visa?
4). My mother has BP/Diabetes / Thyroid. Can this be issue in Medicals, initially for Super Visa and later for PGP PR.
5). What path should we take, which is easier and fast for all of us? Eventually i want my mother to be there with us. In between, can travel to & fro from canada.
6) Has any one gone through similar situation as ours. We are really confused as to what should we do which is easy for all 4 of us. We want to migrate but can't see mother away also for a very long time.

Please advise, what is best for everyone in this situation?

I am very worried for her visa only and want her to be there very very soon.
Please guide, for any points which I should consider in mind. Thanks in advance.
You keep on asking the same thing but there is no way for your mother to essentially move with you to Canada. Your uncle can try to invite her but processing will likely be quite long because she isn’t part of the priority group. It is impossible to say if she will be approved. Impossible to know whether her medical issues but she will likely be approved. She could face delays if other medical tests are required and when in Canada you will have to pay out of pocket for her diabetes, thyroid issue, bp issues. If you don’t want to remain separated for a long time immigration may not be your best option.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
You keep on asking the same thing but there is no way for your mother to essentially move with you to Canada. Your uncle can try to invite her but processing will likely be quite long because she isn’t part of the priority group. It is impossible to say if she will be approved. Impossible to know whether her medical issues but she will likely be approved. She could face delays if other medical tests are required and when in Canada you will have to pay out of pocket for her diabetes, thyroid issue, bp issues. If you don’t want to remain separated for a long time immigration may not be your best option.
What if we land there and apply then? Will it be quicker?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What if we land there and apply then? Will it be quicker?
Maybe but given that your mother doesn’t have strong ties to her home country you shouldn’t be assuming she will get approved for a TRV especially after you recently moved to Canada.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Maybe but given that your mother doesn’t have strong ties to her home country you shouldn’t be assuming she will get approved for a TRV especially after you recently moved to Canada.
She does have ties.
She has business
She has 2 properties
Decent enough bank balance.
Daughter, mother and 3 sisters.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She does have ties.
She has business
She has 2 properties
Decent enough bank balance.
Daughter, mother and 3 sisters.
Mother and 3 sister don’t count unless she has proof that she is their primary caregiver. If she is it would be very difficult for her to travel to Canada. If she has an active business that requires her presence how can she come to Canada for a long period of time? Is your mother living with you? As a widow and having a son who just received acOPR there will be concerns that she wants to move with you.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Mother and 3 sister don’t count unless she has proof that she is their primary caregiver. If she is it would be very difficult for her to travel to Canada. If she has an active business that requires her presence how can she come to Canada for a long period of time? Is your mother living with you? As a widow and having a son who just received acOPR there will be concerns that she wants to move with you.
Thanks

Can anyone else help please????

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You have asked the same questions numerous times since August. Many different people have provided the same answer. Your desire for your mother to travel with you to Canada and remain in Canada with you as much as possible may not be possible no matter what you do. IRCC wants to make sure parents do not move with their children to Canada. In general to increase your mother’s chances of approval for a TRV you should move to Canada and get established. At the 6+ months mark it would make sense for her to come to Canada for a visit.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
You have asked the same questions numerous times since August. Many different people have provided the same answer. Your desire for your mother to travel with you to Canada and remain in Canada with you as much as possible may not be possible no matter what you do. IRCC wants to make sure parents do not move with their children to Canada. In general to increase your mother’s chances of approval for a TRV you should move to Canada and get established. At the 6+ months mark it would make sense for her to come to Canada for a visit.
I know sir, the only thing is that i never lived away from my parents and she will be all alone here especially after my father.
What is we manage 6 months also, then what will happen? She can easily live there and come to india after 6 months for sometime?