+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

jeloguy

Dec 13, 2008
tnx.. tst

No its not 2011, i took the exam just last month(September) of this year (2012)

And took the Oath yesterday. ;)

Later

Aug 3, 2012
jeloguy said:
tnx.. tst

No its not 2011, i took the exam just last month(September) of this year (2012)

And took the Oath yesterday. ;)

I don't know why they are not processing in chronological order...

cherrie17

Oct 17, 2012
hi guys! I just received my oath taking letter today! :) im soo happy! i passed my application sept 2011 got my booklet discover canada after couple of weeks then got my citizenship exam last october 9. received my oath taking letter today october 19 :) and oath taking will be on october 26th. its all in st clair office.

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
cherrie17 said:
hi guys! I just received my oath taking letter today! :) im soo happy! i passed my application sept 2011 got my booklet discover canada after couple of weeks then got my citizenship exam last october 9. received my oath taking letter today october 19 :) and oath taking will be on october 26th. its all in st clair office.
Congratulatios!!! How long did you wait to do the test???

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
Later said:
I don't know why they are not processing in chronological order...
Did you send them a letter???

I called them and apparently there was a note saying that I needed to provide more documents. My question to the person that talked to was; How could send them more documents if I haven't got any letter letting me know about it??? She told me that she would send them a letter asking why it's been taking so long...

Honestly, I feel a bit frustated knowing that some people did the test and got the oath already... Please let me know if you hear anything from them.

Later

Aug 3, 2012
Paiva said:
Did you send them a letter???

I called them and apparently there was a note saying that I needed to provide more documents. My question to the person that talked to was; How could send them more documents if I haven't got any letter letting me know about it??? She told me that she would send them a letter asking why it's been taking so long...

Honestly, I feel a bit frustated knowing that some people did the test and got the oath already... Please let me know if you hear anything from them.

Wow! So there is a note in your file saying that they want more documents, but they haven't sent you a letter? Does that mean an RQ? What a confusing situation.... Yes, I will post if I get an update.

Later

Aug 3, 2012
kobiams said:
Any updates Later?

When is the Oath dates for Nov (Toronto office)?

No, I do not have an update on the oath invitation. They say that "a watched pot never boils". :)

Don't go by the oath ceremony dates on the CIC website. Apparently, the St. Clair is having ceremonies, but they are not updating the website.

Later

Aug 3, 2012
kobiams said:
How do you know?
If you look at the page above, you will see that cherrie17 had an October oath date that is not on the CIC website. Many other people have said they have completed their oaths even though the dates are not on the CIC website.

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
How do you know?
Ok... Here is my opinion about my case.. I didn't pass the test!!! Because there is no other explantion why it has been taking so long. My boos' wife too the test last month and she alredy got the oath letter. That means, if we haven't got anything yet, it's because we didn't pass the test...

Simple!!!