+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (St. Clair) Citizenship Test Results June/2012

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
Ok... Here is my opinion about my case.. I didn't pass the test!!! Because there is no other explantion why it has been taking so long. My boos' wife too the test last month and she alredy got the oath letter. That means, if we haven't got anything yet, it's because we didn't pass the test...

Simple!!!

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Paiva said:
Ok... Here is my opinion about my case.. I didn't pass the test!!! Because there is no other explantion why it has been taking so long. My boos' wife too the test last month and she alredy got the oath letter. That means, if we haven't got anything yet, it's because we didn't pass the test...

Simple!!!
I called today and was told that everything looks good in my file.

They have up to 6 months to send me oath letter and since I'm still in the acceptable time range I need to wait.

I hope that's everything is indeed ok ....

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
j had my test last march and did pass the test and been calling cic and getting one info which is in process.
You guys just have to hang in and hope oath will be soon.

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
I called today and was told that everything looks good in my file.

They have up to 6 months to send me oath letter and since I'm still in the acceptable time range I need to wait.

I hope that's everything is indeed ok ....
Do you know what is funny? When I called them 2 weeks ago, I was informed that there was a note, but they couldn't tell what that meant. I called them last Friday and I was told that everything was ok and the person that spoke to didn't see any note about requesting more documents or something like that.

I hope to get a letter soon..Btw I sent them a letter requesting an update for my case...I sent it to St. Clair office and hope they can answer me back soon...

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
taco said:
j had my test last march and did pass the test and been calling cic and getting one info which is in process.
You guys just have to hang in and hope oath will be soon.
CIC representative said it takes up to 6 months to get the letter from the test time means you're behind.
Call again and make sure everything is in order.
How do you know if you passed the test?

Paiva

Jul 9, 2012
kobiams said:
CIC representative said it takes up to 6 months to get the letter from the test time means you're behind.
Call again and make sure everything is in order.
How do you know if you passed the test?
Sorry to say this Kombias, but we didn't pass the test. When we call them asking for updates, they are not allowed to tell us anything and the reason is, we didn't pass the test. They make us wait 6 months and then they send a letter to inform the result. The next step is, they will call for an interview and then they will decide about the citizenship. What I didn't know is, some questions must be answered right, I am sure that I did mistakes, and I believe that questions that didn't answered well were the ones that I should have answered right.

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Paiva, you're making me paranoid now...

I called and for the 2nd time they told me i pass the test but
Still have to wait.

I hope i passed the test... where did yoy hear that there are certain
Questions that we MUST answer correct?

Do you have an example?

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
there is no certain questions that must be answered. this was applied in the older version
of the test but not any more.
need to get any 15 answers right and will pass the test.

kobiams

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
taco said:
there is no certain questions that must be answered. this was applied in the older version
of the test but not any more.
need to get any 15 answers right and will pass the test.
Thats what I heard.

samHARVI

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
IN
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 7 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 15 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
6-17-2013
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
in progress -medical results rec'd. strted processing application dec,9th 13, DM may 5th
LANDED..........
july 2014
Hey every one I took my test in Oct 1st 2012 in Niagara falls office and we were told we will hear something between 4-8 weeks. I have not heard any thing .. any one here have any information how long does it take in Niagara falls office?

dalida

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hi.I colled CIC today and the lady said me that idid not pass the test.I am depress.I do not know how long time i have to wait for gudjes interview. :'(