+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To Qorax and other seniors!!Kindly answer this query

cheku

Mar 4, 2010
Hey guys,

Let me first explain my case so far:
1. applied thru a consultant in canada - agreement made in jan 2009- initial paers for review by him submitted in jan 2009
2. application to ns cio filed in sept 2009
3. recd file no from cio on nov 12th 2009
4. we have been living in dubai for almost 15 years upto march 2008
5. shifted to india in march 2008
6. when we submitted our docs, we were holding a valid residence visa from uae
7. our visas were cancelled in 2009
8. our consultant had our old pp copies with valid visas
9. our file was to be submitted to chc new delhi- we recd a letter stating so from cio,ns
10. we sent our full docs to our consultant and she sent it to chc nd.
11. our ecas showed receive by visa office
12. for the past one week, ecas is not showing and our consultant says that the new file number may come in from london.
now, why does the file no have to come from london when we have submitted our papers in chc nd? has it got something to do with the uae visa? the consultant has submitted copies of pp without cancelled pages. will this have an impact. although we r living in india, our postal addresses are in india, what is the implication of uae visa? we have provided pcc from uae, india. bank statement is from india and also ielts from india. Kindly throw some light on this. also, how fast is chc london as compared to chc nd?
thanks in advance.
rgds,
cheku

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
What does the consultant say? Why does the file number come from London?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Chiku,

Your consultant might be 'wrong'. You file No. must come from CHC-ND only. Your previous stay in Dubai is immaterial as long as the Visa Office mentioned in your Apps is ND.

All the best,
Qorax

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I find this very strange. Contact the ND office with an enquiry on your case. I do not know why they would have sent your application to London unless they mistakenly think that you are still living in uae. It is also harder when you are working with a consultant because you are always going through this middle man and getting information 2nd hand. However, ecas is also not 100% reliable.

ND office contact info here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

cheku

Mar 4, 2010
Re: To Qorax and other seniors!!Kindly answer this query: clarified

Hey guys,

I spoke to my consultant in canada and they have clarified that my papers wld be processed in chc nd and not london. now, how long does it take to get aor from chc nd. also, my ecas does not show progress. it stopped with recd by visa office. then all of a sudden, it does not link up- says not able to recognise your data. my consultant says maybe the file no has been changed and once the new file no comes with the aor, we cld operate with that. let me hope for the best!!

rgds
cheku