+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To All Who Made Medical Examination to Nationwide Health System Inc.

canadian girlash

Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
NA
jcwitch23 said:
Hi, I just have a quick question, Im a PR/spousal visa applicant & I'd like to know if rectal & vaginal exam is included for the Physical Exam with NHSI ? Can one refuse if he/she's under 50 y/o? Thanks in advance!
Had my medical exam two months ago. No rectal/ vaginal exam was done. :). She just asked me pertinent questions such as presence of hemorrhoids etc.

jcwitch23

Jul 24, 2011
canadian girlash said:
Had my medical exam two months ago. No rectal/ vaginal exam was done. :). She just asked me pertinent questions such as presence of hemorrhoids etc.
Thanks for the quick response canadian girlash!! Are you also under spousal visa? ^_^

jcwitch23

Jul 24, 2011
chiechegelo said:
As for me, no rectal and vaginal tests, but there is breast exams.
Thanks chiechegelo ^_^ I appreciate it ^_^ Are they goin give Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A right away or do you have to come back for that?

chiechegelo

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct. 2010
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
july 2011
Med's Request
26-09-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
jcwitch23 said:
Thanks chiechegelo ^_^ I appreciate it ^_^ Are they goin give Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A right away or do you have to come back for that?
Which one are u referring to? Im not familiar with that.

canadian girlash

Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
NA
jcwitch23 said:
Are you referring for the medical results?Granted, you're medically fit, It will be forwarded to the CEM by the clinic. Otherwise, you will be informed if there will be repeat/further tests required.

jcwitch23

Jul 24, 2011
canadian girlash said:
Are you referring for the medical results?Granted, you're medically fit, It will be forwarded to the CEM by the clinic. Otherwise, you will be informed if there will be repeat/further tests required.
Hi,I'm referring to the Proof of Medical Examination under Appendix A,Document Checklist for Immigrants/Family Class:Spouse Category; it's stated there to "Include for yourself and each of your family members Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A that the designated medical practitioner will sign and give to you when you undergo the medical examination"...Im supposed to send it to my husband in Canada together with the Immigration Forms & all supporting documentation. What I'd like to know is if NHSI would issue the signed copy 2 of the medical report on the day of the medical appointment or are they goin to call it in? Ive been following this thread and from what I've read (and understood(?) lol) you would have to wait for a week before you can get the copy of your medical report..Please enlighten me!!! Thanks so much in advance!!

jcwitch23

Jul 24, 2011
chiechegelo said:
Which one are u referring to? Im not familiar with that.
Hi,I'm referring to the Proof of Medical Examination under Appendix A,Document Checklist for Immigrants/Family Class:Spouse Category; it's stated there to "Include for yourself and each of your family members Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A that the designated medical practitioner will sign and give to you when you undergo the medical examination"...Im supposed to send it to my husband in Canada together with the Immigration Forms & all supporting documentation. What I'd like to know is if NHSI would issue the signed copy 2 of the medical report on the day of the medical appointment or are they goin to call it in? Ive been following this thread and from what I've read (and understood(?) lol) you would have to wait for a week before you can get the copy of your medical report..Please enlighten me!!! Thanks so much in advance!!

canadian girlash

Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
NA
jcwitch23 said:
I'm under PNP Manila VO . I'm not quite sure if the procedure is the same. I just brought the medical request form and letter, passport and pictures at the clinic. Filled up all the forms, paid 4k + 44.64 ( courier fee) and did the tests. They just give me the letter(from the embassy)/receipt/instruction to follow-up. No other forms were given. The clinic then forwarded the results to the CEM(after 3 weeks).

jcwitch23

Jul 24, 2011
canadian girlash said:
I'm under PNP Manila VO . I'm not quite sure if the procedure is the same. I just brought the medical request form and letter, passport and pictures at the clinic. Filled up all the forms, paid 4k + 44.64 ( courier fee) and did the tests. They just give me the letter(from the embassy)/receipt/instruction to follow-up. No other forms were given. The clinic then forwarded the results to the CEM(after 3 weeks).
I see. I guess it's different then ??? Thanks though :-* Do you anyone here who's under Family Class:Spousal Category? :p

MissMyHubbyInCanada

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jcwitch23 said:
I see. I guess it's different then ??? Thanks though :-* Do you anyone here who's under Family Class:Spousal Category? :p
Try to check family class sponsorship..

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
Our Medical Notification arrived yesterday, we are a family of 4 . My concern is that my wife is still in the US and will be back by Nov. 15 this year. Given that the medical arrangement must be made within one month from receipt of notice... will it be ok that my wife will just have her medical by Nov. 17 2011 of which the last day of the 1 month alloted time? Thanks

canadian girlash

Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
NA
patrickmcfly29 said:
Will they provide you the result of your medical exam? for how many weeks? I'm done with the medical exam last 2 weeks ago... :)

What category are you? Firstly, The clinic will inform you if there's a need for further tests.Then if you are medically fit, they will forward the medical results to the CEM after 2-3 weeks. ( in my case after 3 weeks and they don't provide any copy of your medical). Lastly, feel free to email them after 2-3 weeks, just to make sure, they did their job already. :)

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
canadian girlash said:
What category are you? Firstly, The clinic will inform you if there's a need for further tests.Then if you are medically fit, they will forward the medical results to the CEM after 2-3 weeks. ( in my case after 3 weeks and they don't provide any copy of your medical). Lastly, feel free to email them after 2-3 weeks, just to make sure, they did their job already. :)
i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 thousand dollers than i deposited 7 thousands in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

MissMyHubbyInCanada

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
oct 10- received an ecas update "medical results received"

and now, just got an update again from ECAS..

ECAS STATUS (OCT 27)- IN PROCESS
We received your application for permanent residence on January 13, 2011.
We started processing your application on October 25, 2011.
Medical results have been received.

PPR?? WHen?