+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline to receive copr and pr card?

Rita2016

Nov 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

Is there anybody knowing how long to receive cpor after ppr and passport delivered to Ottawa?
And how long to receive pr card after landing?

pharmacy tech

Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

Is there anybody knowing how long to receive cpor after ppr and passport delivered to Ottawa?
Hi, I also want to know this. I sent the copy of passport to Ottawa on September 19 but haven't received COPR yet...
What about you? When did you send it?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi everyone,

2-3 weeks for approval
1-2 weeks for passport back

8-9 weeks pr card after landing

Reactions: Derbs73

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa

pharmacy tech

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you for your reply! In my case, they received it on Sept 20. And when I checked the receiver's signature on line, it was a name with a happy Robot face... I am just worried it might have been delivered to a wrong place.. I know it sounds weird but what kind of a government officer signs like that???? What do you think?

Rita2016

Nov 25, 2016
2-3 weeks for approval
1-2 weeks for passport back

8-9 weeks pr card after landing
I heard 2-3 weeks for passport return. If 2-3 weeks just for approval and 1-2 for passport return. The total time frame is longer. It has been just 2 weeks and I am still waiting.

Rita2016

Nov 25, 2016
Thank you for your reply! In my case, they received it on Sept 20. And when I checked the receiver's signature on line, it was a name with a happy Robot face... I am just worried it might have been delivered to a wrong place.. I know it sounds weird but what kind of a government officer signs like that???? What do you think?
I don't think so as long as your address is as per PPR letter says.
Maybe you can call the courier you used to double check.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I heard 2-3 weeks for passport return. If 2-3 weeks just for approval and 1-2 for passport return. The total time frame is longer. It has been just 2 weeks and I am still waiting.
just wait, I've heard up to 6 week waiting time,
my case: 2 weeks for approval, 1 week for receive my passport back, landing time less than 60 min at the St-Bernard-De-Lacolle - Hwy 15 POE office Quebec, 60 km from Montreal

Last edited:
Reactions: Omidahomie

Rita2016

Nov 25, 2016
just wait, I've heard up to 6 week waiting time,
my case: 2 weeks for approval, 1 week for receive my passport back, landing time less than 60 min at the St-Bernard-De-Lacolle - Hwy 15 POE office Quebec, 60 km from Montreal
Good. So you landed from Quebec? Any suggestions for inlanding?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Good. So you landed from Quebec? Any suggestions for inlanding?
it was so fast, it was monday
About the proof of funds, the agent just want to know the amount to fill up her form.
I flag-poled, at USA border they just give me a refusal letter for the Canadian border. You don't need Visitor Visa for flagpoling at USA (I have)
at the Canadian border, she told me I can go to US by land, private car (rented too), not commercial, she also told me to avoid to take any plane

Reactions: shuttlespace