12/12/2011
Passport Req..
8/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
3/4/2012
LANDED..........
8/05/2012
Hi all
Any one please tell me how much time it will take for file no.
I send my file to cic on 23rd and reach there at 24th

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
gsm_mob said:
Hi all
Any one please tell me how much time it will take for file no.
I send my file to cic on 23rd and reach there at 24th
If you have sent your file from canada then it could take one or two months. If you are in India, then i am not sure how much time it takes, but i think it should be same. Moreover the documents from new-delhi are mailed by regular post to canada which takes a lot of time, but if you are in India it would reach you within a week. So on an average time should be same !
Note: Your file number comes with Medical .............

gsm_mob

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/1/2009
Doc's Request.
16/11/2009
Nomination.....
17/10/2011
File Transfer...
25/11/2011
Med's Request
8/12/2011
Med's Done....
12/12/2011
Passport Req..
8/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
3/4/2012
LANDED..........
8/05/2012
Iam in india. That means 2 or 3 weeks?

manpreet.singh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
5-january-2011
Med's Request
6 August 2011
Med's Done....
9 August 2011
Passport Req..
9 August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
9 january 2012
LANDED..........
2 March 2012
Hello evrybody

any idea when they starts off with the processing of student visas ? cuz i read somewhere that around november they pick student visas files.may be because of that we ain't getting any news. Any body can tell till when they look stdnt files ?

Regards
Manpreet

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
It has nothing to do with student visas, its a separate cell which takes care of it.
If your case is getting delayed make sure you email them and enquire just to make sure you didn't miss any correspondence.

Best of Luck

manpreet.singh said:
Hello evrybody

any idea when they starts off with the processing of student visas ? cuz i read somewhere that around november they pick student visas files.may be because of that we ain't getting any news. Any body can tell till when they look stdnt files ?

Regards
Manpreet

ADITMPAN2

Aug 14, 2011
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
14-05-2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WIT APPS.
File Transfer...
20-06-2011
Med's Request
27-06-2011
Med's Done....
04-07-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Hello Everybody

Here is information and updation for all my friends here

Canada Embasy has started visiting to the employer address as they have now days started physical verification at employer address and confirm everything from there so be alert as here in gujarat like in anand, nadiad and ahemadabad almost all places they had visited personaly and verifing such employement details and there were two or more cases in which they had refusal of visa application with 2 years bane in account of fraudulent activities and hide truth about real employment so friends be aware to answer perfect and true as per given in application such as ur designation and tenure and employee within the branch and within the company, owner name and contact no and etc related to ur employments

Here vipul is one case where embasy people visited on tuesday and confirm everything in physical verification and his verification finshed in positively.

Hello Vipaul best of luck for ur visa..

gsm_mob

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/1/2009
Doc's Request.
16/11/2009
Nomination.....
17/10/2011
File Transfer...
25/11/2011
Med's Request
8/12/2011
Med's Done....
12/12/2011
Passport Req..
8/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
3/4/2012
LANDED..........
8/05/2012
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello Everybody

Canada Embasy has started visiting to the employer address as they have now days started physical verification at employer address and confirm everything from there so be alert as here in gujarat like in anand, nadiad and ahemadabad almost all places they had visited personaly and verifing such employement details and there were two or more cases in which they had refusal of visa application with 2 years bane in account of fraudulent activities and hide truth about real employment so friends be aware to answer perfect and true as per given in application such as ur designation and tenure and employee within the branch and within the company, owner name and contact no and etc related to ur employments

Here vipul is one case where embasy people visited on tuesday and confirm everything in physical verification and his verification finshed in positively.

this happens with me also. but this was AINP third party verification not from new delhi, before nomination.
Is this still happens with me in future???

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
ADITMPAN2 said:
Hello Everybody

Thanks for this information.

I didn't get my nomination yet. But still I will tell my company about this Since I stayed out all day because of marketing job.
I want to know about something.
My boss doesn't speak English and company is located in residential area, it's in house. and company is small, not that big.

I am a marketing manager. So, I mostly go out for marketing in one city to other city.

What should one do in this case? How will they approach it?

My Experience is perfectly genuine. I had past experience in MNCs. But I selected this company due to better opportunity in salary and position wise.

Is that fine if they come for checking and I am not available there?

I don't want to tell my current company about my application to Canada. What's the option?

Reactions: Ylover207

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
At this time you have applied for SINP and SINP office is not going to that extent to verify your indian work exp, but once you get your nomination and further when you file in CHC then the CHC could do verification about you work experience in India.
By the way CIC has done some changes in regard to PNP application, now after getting your nomination you must submit your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Make sure you check the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

powerbyj said:
Thanks for this information.

I didn't get my nomination yet. But still I will tell my company about this Since I stayed out all day because of marketing job.
I want to know about something.
My boss doesn't speak English and company is located in residential area, it's in house. and company is small, not that big.

I am a marketing manager. So, I mostly go out for marketing in one city to other city.

What should one do in this case? How will they approach it?

My Experience is perfectly genuine. I had past experience in MNCs. But I selected this company due to better opportunity in salary and position wise.

Is that fine if they come for checking and I am not available there?

I don't want to tell my current company about my application to Canada. What's the option?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
gst8486 said:
At this time you have applied for SINP and SINP office is not going to that extent to verify your indian work exp, but once you get your nomination and further when you file in CHC then the CHC could do verification about you work experience in India.
By the way CIC has done some changes in regard to PNP application, now after getting your nomination you must submit your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Make sure you check the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp
Thanks gst8486.

I guess this news is for fresh application. Isn't it? When We first apply for PNP in Canada, we have to send our documents to Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
or
is it after getting nomination?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Its for you buddy, after getting nomination you have to follow the new instructions.

powerbyj said:
Thanks gst8486.

I guess this news is for fresh application. Isn't it? When We first apply for PNP in Canada, we have to send our documents to Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
or
is it after getting nomination?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
gst8486 said:
Its for you buddy, after getting nomination you have to follow the new instructions.
Oh that's bad news. It will take more time now to finish the process and to get visa.
1 more round of approval from 1 more office.

hedonistG

Mar 31, 2011
Hi
I had also applied for MPNP in March 2011, got request for additional documents in June but did not hear anything back after that. My lawyer called MPNP office yesterday, the officials told him that my file is now complate and out of the pile of other files and sitting on officials table.
How long does it take after some officer has started looking on your case to get sponsor interview. And in how many days after sponsor interview do they take their decision regarding nomination.

I will really appreciate your guidance.

Regards

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
hedonistG said:
Hi
I had also applied for MPNP in March 2011, got request for additional documents in June but did not hear anything back after that. My lawyer called MPNP office yesterday, the officials told him that my file is now complate and out of the pile of other files and sitting on officials table.
How long does it take after some officer has started looking on your case to get sponsor interview. And in how many days after sponsor interview do they take their decision regarding nomination.

I will really appreciate your guidance.

Regards
is it family stream or skilled worker?