+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP from New Delhi.

helpme123

Jun 13, 2011
sunshine11 said:
you will get your LOA within 6-7 months you applied...yes when you receive your LOA then you can apply to delhi
Thanks Sunshine. I hope i get the medical request soon.....The wait is irritating me a lot. :mad:

Can you please guide if this forum is only for manitoba. I had applied for alberta family stream. Got LOA in Feb. My application reached delhi one month back....

kamal dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/Feb/2011
Doc's Request.
24/feb/2011 got file number
Nomination.....
sponsor intervied on 10/june
AOR Received.
LOA received today 30/july/2011 dated 14june,2011
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
CHC DELHI 4/august/2011,
Med's Request
5/september/2011
Med's Done....
12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
hi sunshine,

In Delhi we need to submit IELTS and settlement funds again..Please enlighten me...

But i have seen on their site there is no requirement in checklist of Delhi embassy...

kamal dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/Feb/2011
Doc's Request.
24/feb/2011 got file number
Nomination.....
sponsor intervied on 10/june
AOR Received.
LOA received today 30/july/2011 dated 14june,2011
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
CHC DELHI 4/august/2011,
Med's Request
5/september/2011
Med's Done....
12/september/2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
5/sep/2011
VISA ISSUED...
5/october/2011 with God grace
Anyone help me

In Delhi we need to submit IELTS and settlement funds again..Please enlighten me...

But i have seen on their site there is no requirement in checklist of Delhi embassy...

hedonistG

Mar 31, 2011
it really sucks,
I had applied for MPNP under general stream on March 15th 2011, got an letter yesterday from immigration Canada with temporary file number stating that my application is incomplete the health card expiry date for my sponsor is not visible on the photocopy. The letter was dated 7th April 2011 but reached yesterday only because of Canada postal strike.
It is really disappointing, wasted 3 months of time.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kamal dhaliwal said:
hi sunshine,

yes you you have to submit IELTS and settlement funds again to delhi...this will show that you have still funds in you bank account n you able to speak english as well. i think you withdraw money into your account....
if you will not submit these doc agian then this will delay your case

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hedonistG said:
it really sucks,
I had applied for MPNP under general stream on March 15th 2011, got an letter yesterday from immigration Canada with temporary file number stating that my application is incomplete the health card expiry date for my sponsor is not visible on the photocopy. The letter was dated 7th April 2011 but reached yesterday only because of Canada postal strike.
It is really disappointing, wasted 3 months of time.
I know but don't worry send you doc by speed post...

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
helpme123 said:
Thanks Sunshine. I hope i get the medical request soon.....The wait is irritating me a lot. :mad:

Can you please guide if this forum is only for manitoba. I had applied for alberta family stream. Got LOA in Feb. My application reached delhi one month back....
i think alberta time line is slightly longer but some time they r very quick....

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Anybody tells me about complete PNP Programme including age, fees,processing time,qualification documents required etc.should i apply through a consultant?Iam from ND(India).

Thanks

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
You can't do that. If you want to change your employer, You have file it again. You will get your PR or Temp work visa depends on your employer only. Whether Canada approve your LOA, but you can't change ur employer before getting visa.

helpme123

Jun 13, 2011
powerbyj said:
You can't do that. If you want to change your employer, You have file it again. You will get your PR or Temp work visa depends on your employer only. Whether Canada approve your LOA, but you can't change ur employer before getting visa.
Thanks. I am talking bout my job in India?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
:) Ya. You can always do that if you want to. But You have to mention to CIC with relieving letter of current company and offer letter of next company. Thats it..

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shibu said:
Hi

Anybody tells me about complete PNP Programme including age, fees,processing time,qualification documents required etc.should i apply through a consultant?Iam from ND(India).

Thanks
People who want to apply to Manitoba under family stream
You are eligible to apply under the MPNP Family Support priority assessment stream if you can demonstrate that you:

•have a close relative who is an established resident of Manitoba and who is willing and able to support your settlement in the province.
•meet our minimum requirements for age, education, work experience and language ability
Family Support stream minimum requirements

•Education/training: You have completed post-secondary education of at least one academic year and received a diploma or certificate.

•Work experience: You have at least two years of full-time work experience within the past five years.

•Language: You have enough English or French to get a job in Manitoba in your intended occupation soon after you arrive. For an objective assessment of your English skills take an IELTS test (International English Language Testing System) and submit your score with your application.

•Adaptability: You can demonstrate your intention and ability to establish successfully in Manitoba based on your:
◦connection to Manitoba, including settlement supports from family
◦employability, based on your training and work experience related to your intended occupation, including any licence or certification required in your country of residence
◦settlement funds
■Applicants should have at least C$10,000 plus C$2,000 for each accompanying dependant. (If you don't have enough money you may apply with the support of your close relative, as explained below.)

Who is a close relative and what must they do for you to apply under the Family Support stream?

•A close relative is defined as a mother/father, son/daughter, sister/brother, aunt/uncle, niece/nephew, grandparent or first cousin.

•You must include with your MPNP application documents showing how you are related to your close relative.

•Your close relative must supply documents showing that he or she is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and has lived in Manitoba for at least one year.

•Close relative must complete a Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) form, which is in the Application Kit.
◦This form must be witnessed and signed by a Manitoba notary public or comissioner for oaths. (NOTE: It is illegal in Manitoba for a commissioner for oaths to charge money to witness this document. A notary public may charge a fee.)
◦If your close relative has supported the applications of other relatives for immigration to Canada she/he must give this information to the MPNP and must include the current address and employment status of the previously supported or sponsored person(s).

•You must designate your close relative as your representative who is authorized to communicate with the MPNP if personal information needed during the application process.

•If you cannot demonstrate that you have sufficient settlement funds (explained in the application kit) your close relative must complete the Declaration of Financial Support By Close Relative section of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) form.