+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
is it another super dry day today?? :(

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
vineethere said:
is it another super dry day today?? :(
Its a super duper dry week....yet again!!! :mad:

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hi frnds do some prediction about me .nothing is changed uptill now.status is still applicaton received.plz frnds what is deadline of my wait.plz reply.thanks.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari mannitoba said:
Hi frnds do some prediction about me .nothing is changed uptill now.status is still applicaton received.plz frnds what is deadline of my wait.plz reply.thanks.
Pari when i saw that you posted message in house i thought that you came with some good news for your case but :(
Well Pari we cant predict NDVO so all you can do is wait or send email to them. I dont want to disappoint you but this is the hard core fact.

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys
I am sharing something very good thing that might help our all PNP applicant after they land in canada. Please correct me those who already landed in canada for below things.

I guess refer this only http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys
In our eCas when we get DM status then new line will be added or in place of "In Process" "DM" will be changed?
Just got confused by reading other forum.

Regards

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi Dipan - i think, main line will be "DM" and if you click on that... inside it will show a 4th line added that a decision has been taken and VO will contact you.. blah...blah....

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Hi Dipan - i think, main line will be "DM" and if you click on that... inside it will show a 4th line added that a decision has been taken and VO will contact you.. blah...blah....
Thanks Vineet. Any thoughts about landing in canada and needed things that i posted above? :'(

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
dipan bhai.....

i have questions....

1. PR card form we have to take with our self or the person and CANADA airport will give us......if we have to take it with us from where we can get it and it will be our all members????

2. is their any particular form to mention the things we carry with us from home country....

himanshu

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsharma9 said:
dipan bhai.....

i have questions....

1. PR card form we have to take with our self or the person and CANADA airport will give us......if we have to take it with us from where we can get it and it will be our all members????

2. is their any particular form to mention the things we carry with us from home country....

himanshu
Dear Himanshu
Only PR card form we need to take from cic website.
Moreover I appreciate who already landed in canada, pls share your comments for the needed things.

Regards

gillmoga

Nov 10, 2013
Hello brother,what is the processing time after uci cvo ? My uci no issue in 17 feb.delhi tra.26 june &cvo tra.12 nov.2013.

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi Dipan - all your points are correct. Some additions as below-

If you dont have any Good to follow, then you can ignore that form.
SIN form will be available at Service Canada office. No need for that right away. They will give the SIN number in 5 mins. Card will follow later via post.

Other than above two, rest all are fine. Kids records are very important, w/o that admission will be impossible.

Actually, I landed as OWP holder, so there was not much paperwork after i landed. There was no POF check, etc. For PR landing, there is additional process at the airport, which I will also experience now freshly when i go as PR holder.

Other than that, start making note of the places where you would like to stay in your respective cities. Start visiting craigslist.com, go to your respective city and search for basement appt, etc (depending on your budget).

I dont know about other cities, but if you are going to to Toronto, and if you are IT guy, then Missisaugua/Brampton are the best places to stay, since most of companies are in that area. Similarly, for Finance related jobs, downtown Toronto is the best place to stay .... and so on....

Make list of various employment exchanges in your respective provinces. FOr eg., in Ontario, its called "Employment Ontario" centers. This is funded by Govt of Canada and all services are absolutely free.

For schools, make list of Public schools which are free. In Canada, its mandatory that wherever you are staying, you need to put kids in the school of that area. You cannot stay in one area and the kids in a school that is in totally some other are which is far off....

Driving license - remember to take DL extract from your local RTO in your Indian city now. THis will be required to get discounts and waive-offs when u apply for license in Canada.

WE need to apply for PR card in the airport, not now. FOr now, the COPR and visa is enough. Remember its a single entry visa, so as soon as u land, its mandatory to apply for PR card, else u wont be able to travel again to Canada, if u exit Canada for some reason after landing as PR.

I will post more points as and when i remember.....

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Hi Dipan - all your points are correct. Some additions as below-

If you dont have any Good to follow, then you can ignore that form.
SIN form will be available at Service Canada office. No need for that right away. They will give the SIN number in 5 mins. Card will follow later via post.

Other than above two, rest all are fine. Kids records are very important, w/o that admission will be impossible.

Actually, I landed as OWP holder, so there was not much paperwork after i landed. There was no POF check, etc. For PR landing, there is additional process at the airport, which I will also experience now freshly when i go as PR holder.

Other than that, start making note of the places where you would like to stay in your respective cities. Start visiting craigslist.com, go to your respective city and search for basement appt, etc (depending on your budget).

I dont know about other cities, but if you are going to to Toronto, and if you are IT guy, then Missisaugua/Brampton are the best places to stay, since most of companies are in that area. Similarly, for Finance related jobs, downtown Toronto is the best place to stay .... and so on....

Make list of various employment exchanges in your respective provinces. FOr eg., in Ontario, its called "Employment Ontario" centers. This is funded by Govt of Canada and all services are absolutely free.

For schools, make list of Public schools which are free. In Canada, its mandatory that wherever you are staying, you need to put kids in the school of that area. You cannot stay in one area and the kids in a school that is in totally some other are which is far off....

Driving license - remember to take DL extract from your local RTO in your Indian city now. THis will be required to get discounts and waive-offs when u apply for license in Canada.

WE need to apply for PR card in the airport, not now. FOr now, the COPR and visa is enough. Remember its a single entry visa, so as soon as u land, its mandatory to apply for PR card, else u wont be able to travel again to Canada, if u exit Canada for some reason after landing as PR.

I will post more points as and when i remember.....
Thanks mate. I am from IT background so i may need you for job :)
Hope we all got DM status soon. Its killing time yaar.

JPS Briar

Nov 30, 2013
vineethere said:
For CVO applicants, they issue PPR only at the very last stage, about 2 months from MR date. So, you should be getting PPR by end of this month. Have they asked the RPRF yet??
Thanks vineethere for ur early response, appreciate that ,
Well i had payed my RPRF fee long ago with my CIC forms along with the DD.
So waiting for my PPR ..........If u are rite dear so I be expecting the same this month

Regards,
J.P.S Briar