+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for LMIA based work permit !

kaurar

Apr 4, 2024
Yes, but they know we can only from there . Create it from below link :
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

You will get a code at the email which is your consultant email. Then enter that code and password. From Ircc tracker you can see all the updates like when they open your file,updates and when ircc approved your application you can see the work permit number there

kaurar

Apr 4, 2024
they didn't asked for the medical exam just bcz im in uk?
and you check all the time ?? haha
All the time . Every Morning & evening . Honestly,Speaking I feel like this is most updated way . Whenever IRCC open your file You can easily see that but not in gckey.

I believe medical is necessary for work permit. You can check at the ircc website if medical required or not.

chintantaylor

Dec 13, 2023
All the time . Every Morning & evening . Honestly,Speaking I feel like this is most updated way . Whenever IRCC open your file You can easily see that but not in gckey.
hahah btw thanks I didn't know about the tracker thanks a lot I hope we all get good news soon!

ACDEF123456

Jun 11, 2023

I believe medical is necessary for work permit. You can check at the ircc website if medical required or not.
In some Countries medical is NOT required in Canada for a Work Permit.
You Can open the below link and check whether medical is required or not for your Country.

I applied for Closed Work Permit in August 2023 but they never asked for medical.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents/country-requirements.html

Reactions: kaurar

kaurar

Apr 4, 2024
Here is my Timeline:
LMIA OUTLAND WORK PERMIT APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON -JAN 8TH 2024
BIOMETRICS - JAN 10TH , 2024
MEDICAL REQUEST- 18th APRIL 2024
MEDICAL SUBMITTED- 22nd April
MEDICAL UPDATED - 25th April
ELIGIBILITY COMPLETED in ircc Tracker - 25th april
PPR - 3rd MAY

Good Luck everyone . Hope you all get it soon !

Last edited: