+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Psychgradako said:
Agree ako kainis sila hehe, s tagal din nila mag forward results. Yes tapos na kami sa ciip seminar nung march. Ikaw b? Always inform/email immigration.
July pa CIIP ko. hehe! iba pb un aa COA na sinasabi nila?

tawagan ko ulit friday next week ung IOM para saktong 14days. haha. yup i sent an email re my medical and rprf sa embassy. sana mapabilis na talaga. :)

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
jmarie.mendoza said:
waiting pa rn ako for my visa. done na ako sa medical and rprf. ciip pa lang ung seminar n pupuntahan ko. ksma un sa email nila na request for medical and rprf. iba pa ata un sa coa eh. im not even sure what coa is. hehe!
Canadian Orientation Abroad (coa) free pre departure seminar...up to now wala p kmi PPR..nkkaloka magintay...lets hope and keep on praying....goodluck to us

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
rgfcenina said:
Canadian Orientation Abroad (coa) free pre departure seminar...up to now wala p kmi PPR..nkkaloka magintay...lets hope and keep on praying....goodluck to us
wala pa ako nun. pro sabi nga ng ate ko aside from pidos may ganun pa nga daw. kala ko Ciip na un. kelan kayo nagpamedical and rprf? what's ur timeline? ako parang now pa lang magstart ang paghihintay sa ppr. goodluck indeed!

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
jmarie.mendoza said:
wala pa ako nun. pro sabi nga ng ate ko aside from pidos may ganun pa nga daw. kala ko Ciip na un. kelan kayo nagpamedical and rprf? what's ur timeline? ako parang now pa lang magstart ang paghihintay sa ppr. goodluck indeed!
[/ app received december 1 2010 started processing our papers june 1 2011 re-medical done april 11 2013 ppr - wala p waiting p rin sna nga dumating n hinihintay ntin dhil wala n yta katapusan to hehe ;D

anjs

May 2, 2013
hello po.. magtatanong lang ho sana.. mag-aapply po sa sana ako for MPNP.. tapos pinsan ko yung parang sponsor.. siya ang mauunang magsusubmit ng papers diba? pero saan ko ho pwedeng makita yung specific papers na dapat niyang isubmit? nakakalito kase yung sa immigratemanitoba na site eh.. please po.. i have to start na kase.. and di kami pwede online magsubmit kase may agency ako pero yung agency ko di matutulungan ate ko sa winnipeg.. salamat po!

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
rgfcenina said:
jmarie.mendoza said:
[/ app received december 1 2010 started processing our papers june 1 2011 re-medical done april 11 2013 ppr - wala p waiting p rin sna nga dumating n hinihintay ntin dhil wala n yta katapusan to hehe ;D
tiwala lang! hehe! :)

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
....mine was close to 3 months.... :)

/all the best...
Hi ragluf,

When you say yours was close to 3 months, what's the reference date?
1. date of actual medical? - Feb 28, 2013 (husband had follow-up checkup)
2. by the date clinic submitted medical results to CEM? - Mar 21 (kids's results were submitted earlier, for me and husband March 21)
3. by the time eCAS was updated that Medical results have been received? - May 5, 2013

Thank you

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Hi Ragluf,

Mahingi nga ang opinion mo...

I have received CIO-AOR last April 29 and been waiting for MR. It has been past 38 days now. These days, Manila VO is issuing MR's roughly 30 days on the average. I'm stationed here in Saudi Arabia at the moment and I'm afraid that my file might be wrongly sent to Abu Dhabi for processing (I put Manila VO in my application and Manila residence as mailing address!).

My big dilemma is I'm not sure where the file is! That's the reason why I sent an inquiry to Manila VO that my email is compromised last week and might have missed receiving the MR... hoping to get the confirmation that indeed my file is with them or somewhere else. I got only a computer-generated reply (to wait for 28 days, blah, blah...)

Another thing is, I have already received my Saudi PCC and planning to send it together with my NBI clearance. I don't know now whether to send an inquiry to CIO asking them where my file was sent. ' don't know either whether it is OK to make an inquiry like that.

I'm beginning to lose the "A" in "WAIT"! :( :( :(

simplex

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 212
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Nov. 29, 2012 (dated Nov. 12, 2012)
AOR Received.
Sept. 03, 2012 (dated Aug. 03, 2012)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Apr. 30, 2013
Med's Done....
May 08, 2013~PA; May 17, 2013~Spouse
Interview........
November 02, 2012
Passport Req..
July 04, 2013
:) :)
nantzlei said:
Finally, our ECAS changed....

Medical results have been received.

No worries at all... Just wait and it will come in HIS perfect time...
Finally the long wait is over, Congratulations! PPR here it comes! :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nantzlei said:
Finally, our ECAS changed....

Medical results have been received.

No worries at all... Just wait and it will come in HIS perfect time...
I take it somebody is still working in CEM or at CIC :) .... ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations....a bit of good news for the end of the week!

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
ad123164 said:
I have received CIO-AOR last April 29 and been waiting for MR. It has been past 38 days now. These days, Manila VO is issuing MR's roughly 30 days on the average. I'm stationed here in Saudi Arabia at the moment and I'm afraid that my file might be wrongly sent to Abu Dhabi for processing (I put Manila VO in my application and Manila residence as mailing address!).

My big dilemma is I'm not sure where the file is! That's the reason why I sent an inquiry to Manila VO that my email is compromised last week and might have missed receiving the MR... hoping to get the confirmation that indeed my file is with them or somewhere else. I got only a computer-generated reply (to wait for 28 days, blah, blah...)
In the CIO-AOR - did it come/was sent from CIO Sydney, NS? Does it have the following:
- sent from email address: <xxx>-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca
- Heading: Centralized Intake Office, PO Box 1450, Sydney NS B1P 6K5
- UCI
- File Application Number
- and the lines "Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing"
- and in the body is "This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated <date>...."

Or does it have the following:
- sent from email address: RE.<xxx>.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca (where xxx is a VO location)
- Heading: address of a Visa Office (not CIO)
- UCI
- File Application Number
- Subject Line: Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter for Provincial Nominees
- and the lines "We have created a file with application number indicated above..."
- and in the body is "Your application has just been received at visa office...."

First one aka as CIO-AOR - show your application has been received and passed application file completion check. It does not yet show where your visa office even if already has the UCI and File Application Number

2nd one is the AOR also known as CEM-AOR, or VO-AOR or just plain AOR (the formal AOR before all applications were sent to CIO). This shows where your visa office is. Check if you have received this. If not yet, then it may come along with your MR/IME request.

More here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2308770#msg2308770

Another thing is, I have already received my Saudi PCC and planning to send it together with my NBI clearance. I don't know now whether to send an inquiry to CIO asking them where my file was sent. ' don't know either whether it is OK to make an inquiry like that.

I'm beginning to lose the "A" in "WAIT"! :( :( :(
Wait for the AOR from the VO (as mentioned above) - this makes you sure you have all the details you need for corresponding with
the VO processing your application. Minimum you need are:
- UCI/File Application Number
- VO Address where your file is

Once you have these details, you can send correspondence or additional docs directly to the VO. I did receive my AOR from the VO with my MR included as well as other docs I needed to submit.

/hope this helps....

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
simplex said:
Wow, that's nice! We live in Manila but my workplace is Quezon City. Nagpasched na ako for COA wait ko pa yung ibibigay na schedule. :)
hi gud day... nakatanggap n ako sched for coa..but they want me to confirm kngaatend ako or hindi...nkkahiya man itanong pno po mag confirm ng attendace try ko n mag reply tru email pero bumabalik email koayw tanggapin.. pno po ako mag confirm? thx

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Thanks Ragluf for finding the time to answer!

The AOR is definitely from CIO. It does no mention the VO office yet. Does CIO has the prerogative to send my file nearest to my residence country even if I did mention on the application that I want it to be processed by Manila VO? The problem with Manila VO is they don't usually respond to email inquiry as per the experience of others. I don't want my file to stagnate in Abu Dhabi office as they have very long processing times and It's not also good to find out that my file is with them after...say 2 to 3 months of waiting. I did send an email inquiry to CIO as to where they have sent my file just a while ago and I hope to receive a reply. Do you think I should send an inquiry to Abu Dhabi VO as well? I know that I cannot do much but to WAIT but as the saying goes... "Things may come to those who WAIT but only those things left but those who hustle". ;D ;D :( :(

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pekto said:
Hi ragluf,

When you say yours was close to 3 months, what's the reference date?
1. date of actual medical? - Feb 28, 2013 (husband had follow-up checkup)
2. by the date clinic submitted medical results to CEM? - Mar 21 (kids's results were submitted earlier, for me and husband March 21)
3. by the time eCAS was updated that Medical results have been received? - May 5, 2013

Thank you
Hi,

I recall my eCAS change to "medicals have been received" - was shortly before I came into "In Process" and got PPR. This is not the same as others have experienced - their eCAS changed to "medicals received" but have not received PPR yet, others have received PPR and have sent back their PPs but no "medicals received" change yet in eCAS. Different status in eCAS for each applicant.

Actual reference date as you asked - to answer - I counted from the time the last IME results was transmitted to the RMO. We did our IMEs separately - me in Canada and my spouse in Manila. Around 18 May'12 was the date in the GCMS notes showing the medical status was updated, then got a change in eCAS to "medicals received" last week of of Aug' 12, which coincided after I received PPR. I checked my GCMS notes and noted that even if the IMEs were done mid April'12, update to the medical check was only done mid-May for the last IME performed (results coming from Manila). Note however, this was pre-eMedical.

Other things noted based on information on GCMS, the update on my application file to the medical check happened also on the same date with the updates to the other Admissibilities Criteria.
- Security
- Criminality
- Medical
We submitted the other additional documents requested (PCCs, additional personal history details, RPRF etc.) mid-May' 12. And all these checks were updated a few days later - all at the same time.

Note that even with all the updates in my application processing as seen in my GCMS notes - my eCAS never changed as I mentioned above. It still was at "Application Received".

As with all the old-timers in this forum - heeding their advice, I never relied on eCAS solely and applied for GCMS notes to get the details where the application is currently during the processing times. Unfortunately, eCAS has been time and again, critized for being unreliable.

/hope this helps....

pimp

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2012
AOR Received.
July 16,2012
File Transfer...
(returned apps) &gt;March 25, 2013
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Med's Done....
June 13 2013
Passport Req..
July 9,2013
ad123164 said:
Thanks Ragluf for finding the time to answer!

The AOR is definitely from CIO. It does no mention the VO office yet. Does CIO has the prerogative to send my file nearest to my residence country even if I did mention on the application that I want it to be processed by Manila VO? The problem with Manila VO is they don't usually respond to email inquiry as per the experience of others. I don't want my file to stagnate in Abu Dhabi office as they have very long processing times and It's not also good to find out that my file is with them after...say 2 to 3 months of waiting. I did send an email inquiry to CIO as to where they have sent my file just a while ago and I hope to receive a reply. Do you think I should send an inquiry to Abu Dhabi VO as well? I know that I cannot do much but to WAIT but as the saying goes... "Things may come to those who WAIT but only those things left but those who hustle". ;D ;D :( :(
may mga case yata ako na nabasa na ganyan sa fb, i think dapat inform mo pa din vo mo dyan na itransfer dito sa manila kahit na nilagay mo na sa apps mo kung saan VO..