+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagbago ba yong ECAS mo bago mo nakuha ang PPR mo? Ano dati mong status sa ECAS before ppr? Pareho lang tayo ng timeline. Pwede ko din matanong xasali kung may dependent ka ba na kasama? Salamat

xasali said:
Thank you Lord! PPR na din sa wakas. Happy :D

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interested may i know the email address you use to email them regarding the medical exam that you are already done with the medical exam. I am worried kasi hindi pa napapalitan ang ecas ko.. at wala ding medical has been recieved sa ecas. Pls lang i need to email them regarding my medical exam. and to those who emailed the CEM ok lang ba na mag email sa kanila kahit nasa period pa din ng 11 months processing period? Salamat po.

interested said:
my experience is
we had our medicals at IOM on April 9, I called up IOM after one week to check kung na submit na nila, they told me hindi pa daw and asked me to call again the next day. I called up April 18 and they told me na submit na daw nila sa CEM ng April 17. Nag medicals received ang ecas ko ng May 2.
right after we had our medicals done, I sent CEM an email informing them that we had our medicals already and I attached a copy of the OR from IOM, that way, alam ko na malalaman nila na tapos na kami sa mga requirements namin. wala na silang hihintayin sa akin.

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pekto pwede ko bang makuha yuong email address nong cem nong nag email ka. Salamat worried lang kasi ako..matagal na ecas ko application received pa din...sana pala pati sa medical natin nilagyan natin ng red sticker. Like what ragluf said..processing time for us backlog program applicant is different from the normal pnp applicant. and also pekto baka pwede mo din padala sa akin ang actual email mo sa cem para may idea ako kung ano sasabihin ko sa cem... kasi minsan ayaw nila sumagot kung iba ang dating ng email mo..kung pwede lang po pekto..salamat

pekto said:
akinito, interested...follow ko din ang advise ni pareyles to check SLEC. so nalaman ko iba ibang araw ang submission ng medical results namin ng mga anak ko. But completed March 21. Nung mabasa ko advise ni ragluf nag email ako ng April 19. Bumalik email na yun after one week with additional na word confirmation. Then pag check ko ng May 5 meron update sa ecas.

nag email din ako ulet sa kanila sometime May pero wala ng reply. basta ang sinasabi ko lang sa email..should I missed something I would like to be informed the soonest time so I can comply immediately... kasi nakalagay sa kanila di sila sumasagot sa follow up so wag mag follow up...di naman nila sinabing bawal magpapansin di ba?

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ito po email address ko pekto rcallanta18@gmail.com. salamat po ulit..

pekto said:
akinito, interested...follow ko din ang advise ni pareyles to check SLEC. so nalaman ko iba ibang araw ang submission ng medical results namin ng mga anak ko. But completed March 21. Nung mabasa ko advise ni ragluf nag email ako ng April 19. Bumalik email na yun after one week with additional na word confirmation. Then pag check ko ng May 5 meron update sa ecas.

nag email din ako ulet sa kanila sometime May pero wala ng reply. basta ang sinasabi ko lang sa email..should I missed something I would like to be informed the soonest time so I can comply immediately... kasi nakalagay sa kanila di sila sumasagot sa follow up so wag mag follow up...di naman nila sinabing bawal magpapansin di ba?

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ragruf..can i ask a question. I hired an agency as my representative during my application, so all the communication from embassy related to my application usually received by the agency. My question is, can i email the CEM using my own email address even i have a paid representative whom i authorized? Thank you ragruf for helping us all here.

ragluf said:
Aha - now it is clearer - you are part of the FSW Pilot. Then the "normal" PNP processing should not be applied to you. This is the reason why I usually ask the details of the timeline as then we can compare apples to apples and use the observations from like applicants. This also explains the mention of priority processing.

As seen from 2 others (pareyles, BPinoy) that I have observed the timelines and the flow - applicants for FSW Pilot applicants are processed much faster than regular PNP applicants.

Then it is time to update CEM. See here my advise when notifying CEM or the VO of every update on any action you have completed: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2211625#msg2211625

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
Ragruf..can i ask a question. I hired an agency as my representative during my application, so all the communication from embassy related to my application usually received by the agency. My question is, can i email the CEM using my own email address even i have a paid representative whom i authorized? Thank you ragruf for helping us all here.
Hi,

Another piece of detail - you have an agency representing you. It becomes clearer bit by bit.

Unfortunately although you can email CEM, you won't get any information back - expect a reply back that the email you used to send the inquiry is not an authorized one for inquiring/sending correspondence. All correspondence is sent via and through your representative.

Ask your agency to get GCMS notes for you. You are paying them to represent you, and they should have the means to get the GCMS notes for you to see where your application is now in the process. Insist on it.

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cndpnp said:
Fsw backlog applicant dn PO ako.
Ok - so the current list goes as follows (excluding pareyles and BPinoy who have gotten their PRVs)
- interested
- akinito
- pekto ( I will assume based on the application filed date of 2005-May)
- xasali
- Stone Talino
- cndpnp

Unfortunately, belatedy realized you were part of PNPs under FSW Backlog Pilot Reduction programs in your respective provinces as some of you did not identify that in your profile timelines in the left. Assumed you were PNPs following the regular nomination and application process.

After reading through the various literature and your individual posts, I came to see you folks may need to change the way you correspond with CEM and need to emphasize the fact that you are part of FSW Backlog Pilot Reduction Programs and should AT LEAST warrant some means of extra attention as just compensation for the time wasted and already spent on waiting on the original FSW applications. Although there are no official notices in the OBs that those under FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot Programs (I will abbreviate this as FSW BRPP) are guaranteed priority processing, it does not mean there are no ways you can call attention to this fact and appeal to the broader sensibilities of the VOs processing the applications.

I offer a small strategy as such - in any correspondence/cover letters you will send as part of your submissions the detail below be prefaced in the subject line and initial opening paragraph as follows (adjust to your preference, feel free to improve and add more specific details):
===========

FILENUMBER /Application: <File Number>
UCI: <UCI #>

FSW BACKLOG REDUCTION PILOT PROJECT - <PROVINCE> PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
ORIGINAL FSW APPLICATION DATE: <date of application>

<SUBJECT LINE>

Dear Sir/Madam:

This is further correspondence on my application for Permanent Residence under the FSW BACKLOG REDUCTION PILOT PROJECT - <PROVINCE> PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM, with UCI <UCI #> / Application File No. <Application File number>

<Feel free to add in a short summary of your original FSW application <dates>, and how and when you applied under BRPP>

<body>
=======

We need to emphasize these facts in your particular applications and draw their attention. And I suggest please print a copy, sign and date, and then scan.

1) The original - please send as official, original and signed, using registered mail or courier and deliver it to CEM. (make a copy for your records). This becomes your paper trail/record. The aim is this will be added to your file.
2) The electronic copy you scanned, email it to CEM, this time including details that the original of the letter has been sent via courier/registered mail to their address and include date sent and tracking info (if via courier). This is the pre-alert of an inbound submission/correspondence via post/courier.

Lessons learned from dealing with VOs - From Visa offices, official and numbered documents and forms are sent via post/courier, instructions are sent via email. Then we should try to follow suit, and send official correspondence to CEM via post, and notices via email. Let's try to trigger action on opening your files using official and formal letters.

I hope this will help you onwards.

/all the best....

P.S. - keep in mind - due to the ongoing FSO strike - there will be delays unfortunately.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
ragluf said:
Upon checking timelines...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.
=====
Thank you for keeping us posted. :)

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ragluf thank you. Sorry to ask this, what is GCMS? So that I can ask my representative for this. One thing more, If you ask for this GCMS does it affect your application? I read some forum that if you keep on sending email or letter inquiry to CEM it will only slow the processing. Is that true? Just asking ragluf. Would you advice me to send email/post eventhough i have representative? I am eager to follow your instruction of sending email/post for my status, but i will also remind my representative to request GCMS. Is my strategy OK? Actually I already prepared letter which I get from your previous letter format you sent to other member here in this forum.

ragluf said:
Hi,

Another piece of detail - you have an agency representing you. It becomes clearer bit by bit.

Unfortunately although you can email CEM, you won't get any information back - expect a reply back that the email you used to send the inquiry is not an authorized one for inquiring/sending correspondence. All correspondence is sent via and through your representative.

Ask your agency to get GCMS notes for you. You are paying them to represent you, and they should have the means to get the GCMS notes for you to see where your application is now in the process. Insist on it.

/all the best...

iam_ayen

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Aug 23, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2013
IELTS Request
May 23, 2012
File Transfer...
File to CIC: Nov 14, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2013;
Passport Req..
June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
Update:
http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1182083/media-advisory-canada-s-foreign-service-officers-announce-continued-pickets-and-additional-service-withdrawals-at-key-international-locations-in-eleve

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manila is not on the list. Hope everything will be resolve. We jsut pray for this.

iam_ayen said:
Update:
http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1182083/media-advisory-canada-s-foreign-service-officers-announce-continued-pickets-and-additional-service-withdrawals-at-key-international-locations-in-eleve

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013 RPRF: 01-08-2013 (PESO)
ad123164 said:
Around 50 to 55 days and hintayan ngayon ng AOR from CIO. Last na nakatanggap ng AOR as per our tracking list ay April 12, 2013 (receipt by CIO as per courier). tracking)...so antay ka pa ng 10 to 15 days.

thank you po, sana po maging ok ang lahat. please include me on your thread/timeline. thank you so much po for replying. god bless.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
daverhin26 said:
thank you po, sana po maging ok ang lahat. please include me on your thread/timeline. thank you so much po for replying. god bless.
Better join this thread (link below). They are tracking May 2013 CIO applications.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2013-application-t150067.15.html

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
Manila is not on the list. Hope everything will be resolve. We jsut pray for this.
hi akinito...i will send you the email i sent to cem on april 19

hi ragluf...hmmm parang gusto ko karirin ang advise mo regarding letters to just call attention. would it be ok if i just send the same message i sent to them last May...yun tipong nagpapapansin nga lang at nagsasabi ng actual progress ng application ko. would it help to attach one sticker they provided to us? para kumpletong papansin na talaga. kasi sabi nga pag makulet lalong di pinapansin...pero di ba ang makulet para di na mangulet...baka papagbigyan na din?

and yes po...i belong to the pilot reduction program...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pekto said:
hi akinito...i will send you the email i sent to cem on april 19

hi ragluf...hmmm parang gusto ko karirin ang advise mo regarding letters to just call attention. would it be ok if i just send the same message i sent to them last May...yun tipong nagpapapansin nga lang at nagsasabi ng actual progress ng application ko. would it help to attach one sticker they provided to us? para kumpletong papansin na talaga. kasi sabi nga pag makulet lalong di pinapansin...pero di ba ang makulet para di na mangulet...baka papagbigyan na din?

and yes po...i belong to the pilot reduction program...
PM sent...

/all the best...