+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
i want to know one more thing dat ven passports are bak for medical chc just send passport ya documents bhi bak atay hian ????
even fedex ppl send there is nothin on ur passport chk da envelop is there ne letter but there was nothin
n wat happens ven they r callin for interview they send a letter or passports wid letters?????

kista

Aug 24, 2009
i dont know how they reject but they do give a written reason why they rejected. So urs should not be a rejection.
For medical they send u medical form and instructions including the list of doctors and they don't send documents back for medical.
Interview is usually on phone or they call u on phone for interview.
In my case they sent a document checklist because my docs were not complete. On that checklist there was a line that "appear for interview on -------". So if they don't call for interview via phone they put date on that form.
They sent me all the docs and passport back when my docs were not complete.
I think only embassy people can tell what have done in ur case. Call them if they don't reply email.

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
ya i hav mailed now waiting for reply if they wil not reply den i will call
cuz our passports n docs orginal n photocopy are bak execpt my husbands orginal bcom degree n its verification letter

Soccer guy

Sep 8, 2009
Its probably something about the degree, but alike last time they should have mentioned suomething like they did before that the degree is fraud n all y not this time, anyways i guess only they can answer

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
manofarooq said:
guys thnx for ur concern
well i n my husband got our passprt but there is nothin on it
no visa no rejection nothin on it
just a stamp of isbad wid my file no n visa type
they havnt sent my husbands orginal bcom degree as well
in end of june they sent a letter to my husband dat da degree is fruad give a verification its not he had sent it they recieved it on 6 july after dat now v got our passport on 9 th sept with nohtin no letter nothin dunno wat to do now need help wat to do :':)(
fedex said to email dem n ask don dat
plzz guys pray for me :'( its v confusing now
You are rejected. Ask CHC to send back your husband,s degree but they will not return if found fake.

kista

Aug 24, 2009
rejected without a rejection stamp and written reason. Is that how they reject.
And BTW who r they to decide whether a degree is fake or not?

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
well from da letter v recieved earlier to verify da degree it was written clearly dat if the degree b fraud u b rejected n not allowed to under canada for 2 yrs so how can i assume i m rejected if there is no rejection stamp or letter to tell k y v r rejected n even if v r tu i dunt think so dat chc b dat nice not to write nething on our passports abt banning for 2 yrs or rejected
n even if they think its fake wat wil they do in keepin it

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
manofarooq said:
well from da letter v recieved earlier to verify da degree it was written clearly dat if the degree b fraud u b rejected n not allowed to under canada for 2 yrs so how can i assume i m rejected if there is no rejection stamp or letter to tell k y v r rejected n even if v r tu i dunt think so dat chc b dat nice not to write nething on our passports abt banning for 2 yrs or rejected
n even if they think its fake wat wil they do in keepin it
When CHC receives file, they put a stamp on it with file no. and thats the only stamp you see on your passport in case of rejection. CHC do not put any rejection stamp on your passport and even if they banned you for two years there shall be nothing on your passport regarding this. They keep record on their own system. Fake documents will never be returned to you.

RzQs

Jul 20, 2009
@ALL

I got rejected today by CHC, New Delhi...and I am from Nepal..
first they sent me the medical form and i submitted the passport last week... They received the passport on 14th and sent me on 15th.

The reasons are:
*you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify you proposed studies.
Where I've shown the income of 44000 CAD

* Your proposed studies aren't reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, leveol of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

RzQs

Jul 20, 2009
@Kista
I completed my +2 level and I applied for Bachelors In Business Administration (Accounting)

hyph3n

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
24-12-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
06-07-2013
Hi,

I have received this reply today

Dear Applicant,

In response to your email please be advised that a final decision has been taken on your application and your passport will be returned shortly, via courier. You should receive the package soon, so please wait patiently.

Regards,

Immigration Section

I want to know, how long will it take the package to reach me? has they already couriered it or still not? anyone has experience?