+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

IRCCofficer

Aug 23, 2021
Did your wife's card arrive yet? I'm in the same position - partner's card arrived, mine didn't. Been 6 weeks now since he received his and no sign of mine.
Once you move to PR confirmation portal then its an individual a[application and can be 2 Weeks apart in processing

IRCCofficer

Aug 23, 2021
ITA - July, 2020
AOR - Feb, 2021
Residence: Canada
Category - (ON PNP (PhD stream) - Inland)
Biometrics - I had that before valid for 10 years (No new Biometrics)
Medicals March 23, 2021
Portal Email
- July 18th, 2021
Credential Email - July 19th, 2021 (Replied on the same day)
eCOPR
- August 18th
PR Card mailed - No idea how to check if it was mailed
PR Card received - Not received it yet
Wait for PR card by 1 Oct

IRCCofficer

Aug 23, 2021
Below is my timeline:

ITA - DECEMBER 20th, 2020
AOR - DECEMBER 20th, 2020
Residence: Canada
Category - (BC PNP - Inland)
Biometrics - JANUARY 21th, 2021
Medicals (provided upfront) - Passed on March 2021
Portal Email - August 11, 2021 (Replied on August 12th, 2021)
Credential Email
- August 13th, 2021 (Replied on August 13th, 2021)
eCOPR
- August 14th
PR Card mailed - No idea how to check if it was mailed
PR Card received - Not received it yet
Login to PR confirmation Portal and check but you should get it by 1St Oct

IRCCofficer

Aug 23, 2021
Hi there,
I received my ecopr in July 7th after uploading the photo and providing my address. I haven't received the PR card yet. As I haven't received any update for about 6 weeks, I am a a bit unsure about the next step. Should I mail anything after receiving ecopr? or it is just waiting for the pr card.
Just wait till Aug End

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Step 1: Apply for PR under CEC - waiting time 45 to 90 Days
Step 2: Once application is approved Receive PR confirmation portal invitation
Step 3: Reply with Details, Upload Photo & Address and account will be created - Waiting time same day to 48 Hours
Step 4: Receive eCOPR - Waiting time - 7 days to 30 Days (Husband & wife can be separated since your have now an individual application- Waiting 2 weeks apart incase 1 person got it)
Step 5: Waiting for Photo approval and PR card in Hand: Waiting Time Max 45 Days
Step 6: Do not call IRCC it has zero effect as call goes to call center and they have no access to your application

Step 7: Do not Panic you got eCOPR you are already a landed immigrant now and move on to get permanent SIN from Service Canada and update all bank account with new SIN.

Information - COPR and eCOPR is same thing now its sent through portal so called eCOPR.
Make sure address is correct
Make sure photo is taken by photographer as per Canada PR size 70% front face
Keep checking PR Confirmation portal to see when the card is posted by mail
My friend got his eCOPR on Aug 4 and I got my eCOPR on Aug 6. My friend already got his PR card and I am still waiting. Why there is variations. How this process works?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Step 1: Apply for PR under CEC - waiting time 45 to 90 Days
Step 2: Once application is approved Receive PR confirmation portal invitation
Step 3: Reply with Details, Upload Photo & Address and account will be created - Waiting time same day to 48 Hours
Step 4: Receive eCOPR - Waiting time - 7 days to 30 Days (Husband & wife can be separated since your have now an individual application- Waiting 2 weeks apart incase 1 person got it)
Step 5: Waiting for Photo approval and PR card in Hand: Waiting Time Max 45 Days
Step 6: Do not call IRCC it has zero effect as call goes to call center and they have no access to your application

Step 7: Do not Panic you got eCOPR you are already a landed immigrant now and move on to get permanent SIN from Service Canada and update all bank account with new SIN.

Information - COPR and eCOPR is same thing now its sent through portal so called eCOPR.
Make sure address is correct
Make sure photo is taken by photographer as per Canada PR size 70% front face
Keep checking PR Confirmation portal to see when the card is posted by mail
This step 1 is hypothetical and applies only to few

Reactions: Kaptaan

cck1986

May 8, 2020
My friend got his eCOPR on Aug 4 and I got my eCOPR on Aug 6. My friend already got his PR card and I am still waiting. Why there is variations. How this process works?
Simple no logic and depends on case by case and how your case officer is reacting or his workload