+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
It happens when there is a years gap in your file, most people fil their application quickly and forget
When submitting documents to LVO for a spouse, do you have to submit the Principal Applicant forms as well as the spouse or only the Principal Applicant (which in this case is the spouse of the protected person)

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I don’t know what is AIP but I got an email on December 12:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Does it mean AIP ??
Thats AIP.

Reactions: PrinceH

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
:p

Here we go welcome in our boat same we r standing with u ME and GEOVN sent them history on 17 Nov and after that no update.lets keep update each other
Bro i am a bit worried that if they have got my uploaded documents which i resubmitted. Because on the online status page it is still showing me
Replacement needed.

Capricorn99

Dec 22, 2020
Hi there,
I’m ne to this forum. Just need a few details regarding wait time after approval letter.
I am a March 2019 applicant.
got my approval letter last week and one other family member here with me. The other family members are back home and their application is being processed in an overseas office.
my question is how long does it usually takes to get a COPR after approval letter as the approval letter mentioned about some appointment but with the current circumstances idk what will happen next and how long it takes for the rest of family to get Biometric and medical instructions. Thanks a lot.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi there,
I’m ne to this forum. Just need a few details regarding wait time after approval letter.
I am a March 2019 applicant.
got my approval letter last week and one other family member here with me. The other family members are back home and their application is being processed in an overseas office.
my question is how long does it usually takes to get a COPR after approval letter as the approval letter mentioned about some appointment but with the current circumstances idk what will happen next and how long it takes for the rest of family to get Biometric and medical instructions. Thanks a lot.
Congratulations!
There is a new online method for COPR through something called e-portal you may get an email from them soon

Reactions: Capricorn99

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Guys, I have a quick question. After receiving AIP, did the status under “review of eligibility” change ?
I got my AIP 10 a couple of weeks ago and its still saying on the account ' We still reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements '!