+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I got Eligibility passed Email in the last week on Nov. And then got an other email to resubmit IMM 5669 again with details from my 18th birthday onwards. And on a separate form write all the trips i have made out of my home country.
I submitted these forms by webform.
14 days now and no update so far.
My question is should i be submit my dependents forms now or once i get my DM?
I think it’s better to submit family application to VO to process and save time . I received eligibility last week and will submit my application to overseas VO in Singapore as soon as I get PCC for my spouse... I am not sure how many months I need to wait for DM

Reactions: Altamsh

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
@Mom31 they requested that i resubmit these forms. Not sure why.

“Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Schedule A (IMM5669) Address History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your address since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 12. Schedule A (IMM 5669) Personal History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 8. Please fill out all the blanks including: Job/Activity title, position, status in country, name of company/employer/school/facility, city/town, country and the province/state. This must be received at this office by: 2021/01/21”
They asked this from me in july, I Have also submitted these forms again

Reactions: Ghess23

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
@Mom31 they requested that i resubmit these forms. Not sure why.

“Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Schedule A (IMM5669) Address History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your address since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 12. Schedule A (IMM 5669) Personal History: Please ensure that the form has been completed with details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is more recent, and does not contain any time gaps in Section 8. Please fill out all the blanks including: Job/Activity title, position, status in country, name of company/employer/school/facility, city/town, country and the province/state. This must be received at this office by: 2021/01/21”
I thought i didnt make any mistakes in filling out the form, but when i closely looked there were some months missing... so i think thats y they asked to resubmit

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I thought i didnt make any mistakes in filling out the form, but when i closely looked there were some months missing... so i think thats y they asked to resubmit
Yes my lawyer told me don’t miss any month during the time frame , even if you were unemployed in one month your have to write that

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am sorry if I am asking this question again. I asked before and someone was really kind to list me documents and I remember saving it but now I cannot find it.

I have no PR and nothing for my spouse outside Canada yet. But since I am applicant March 29th 2019 and IRCC is taking ages, I don't us to waste time when they ask for my spouse's documents.
Can anyone share the list of documents and forms IRCC currently asks for spouses?

Thanks a lot!!!
Hello, I have submitted everything for my husband together with my documents. I have submitted his police clearance together with mine as well. Have you done for your husband when you submitted your application?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
We havent heard about any new COPR its being few weeks since it happened. Seems like holidays season is making process a bit slower.

Reactions: Mom31 and Armaani

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I hope and pray one of these days you hear good news on your PR. It has been rough journey for some of us especially who have spouses and children overseas. I have a question here, when you talk about overseas family and their application. Did you put their application together with yours? I have submitted my documents on Oct 1, 2019 and I submitted my husband’s doc with mine back then. In September they asked for my police clearance together with my husband’s. We both again submitted it together. Does this mean we will be asked to resubmit everything? Thank you for your responses in advance, looking forward to hearing from you and good luck to all of you!

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello everyone, I hope and pray one of these days you hear good news on your PR. It has been rough journey for some of us especially who have spouses and children overseas. I have a question here, when you talk about overseas family and their application. Did you put their application together with yours? I have submitted my documents on Oct 1, 2019 and I submitted my husband’s doc with mine back then. In September they asked for my police clearance together with my husband’s. We both again submitted it together. Does this mean we will be asked to resubmit everything? Thank you for your responses in advance, looking forward to hearing from you and good luck to all of you!
you started your permanent residence application in october 2019. No after pcc if they havent asked you anything. it means they dont need anything. have you got AIP ?

Reactions: PrinceH

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
you started your permanent residence application in october 2019. No after pcc if they havent asked you anything. it means they dont need anything. have you got AIP ?
I don’t know what is AIP but I got an email on December 12:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Does it mean AIP ??