+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Till what time you can expect the status change and call from VFS??

Sam0175

Aug 19, 2010
India, Patiala
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Submitted before hand
Med's Done....
Interview........
No interview yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport dispatched on.. 24 August ... Fingers crossed..
Till what time you can expect the status change and call from VFS??.. guys who got call from VFS and got there status changed please share your experiences, So that other people can expect to get a call in that time...

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Aug 12, 2010 (Telephonic Only)
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
Sam0175 said:
Till what time you can expect the status change and call from VFS??.. guys who got call from VFS and got there status changed please share your experiences, So that other people can expect to get a call in that time...
Even though this cannot be predicted accurately, but still i believe most of us will get their status changed and get the visas in the coming next week! bcoz this is the last week!! :eek: of August and most of students have orientation on 30 Aug,2010.....

When did you applied and under which category? Have you done your Medicals?

Sam0175

Aug 19, 2010
India, Patiala
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Submitted before hand
Med's Done....
Interview........
No interview yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport dispatched on.. 24 August ... Fingers crossed..
Ya hope we all will get a response (Definetly Visa) in next week.. I applied on 4th August @ VFS CHD with pre medicals done. Good luck to you too, i know you have been waiting for long and everyone is praying for you :) :) :)

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
Sam0175 said:
Ya hope we all will get a response (Definetly Visa) in next week.. I applied on 4th August @ VFS CHD with pre medicals done. Good luck to you too, i know you have been waiting for long and everyone is praying for you :) :) :)
Thanks bro you too will be getting da visa next week!! All da besst dude... 8)

ashisht

Aug 3, 2010
hope we get the visa next week. I applied way back in May. Still "under processing". Let's hope that they don't give the visa passed the enrollment date.

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
ashisht said:
hope we get the visa next week. I applied way back in May. Still "under processing". Let's hope that they don't give the visa passed the enrollment date.
OMG! you applied in May ! :eek:

under which category did you applied ?

jesluv

Aug 16, 2010
Dear friends,
My application lodged on 29th July under SPP and pre medical had done, still no reply from embassy.My application status showing as under processing...Here I've seen that few of us speaking about SOP and most of them have given a SOP with their application. Actually I have not attached a SOP with my application because in the SPP checklist it is mentioned that "do not provide any additional documents unless requested to do by a visa officer". I'm totally confused and worried. Will there be any issue for me as I have not given my SOP. Please give me your valuable suggestions if possible.

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
jesluv said:
Dear friends,
My application lodged on 29th July under SPP and pre medical had done, still no reply from embassy.My application status showing as under processing...Here I've seen that few of us speaking about SOP and most of them have given a SOP with their application. Actually I have not attached a SOP with my application because in the SPP checklist it is mentioned that "do not provide any additional documents unless requested to do by a visa officer". I'm totally confused and worried. Will there be any issue for me as I have not given my SOP. Please give me your valuable suggestions if possible.
Dont worry I have applied under University Category and me too haven't given any SOP .. I have also followed the line "do not provide any additional documents unless requested to do by a visa officer" very strictly...! ;D .. I have not given any single document extra than the said documents in the Checklist... So i dont think SOP is necessary , my friends who applied last year didn't gave that SOP.... 8)

Alll da best! hope you get ur VISA real sooon!! :D

Manharcheema

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/02/2016
Nomination.....
20/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2017
rupinder89 said:
Dont worry I have applied under University Category and me too haven't given any SOP .. I have also followed the line "do not provide any additional documents unless requested to do by a visa officer" very strictly...! ;D .. I have not given any single document extra than the said documents in the Checklist... So i dont think SOP is necessary , my friends who applied last year didn't gave that SOP.... 8)

Alll da best! hope you get ur VISA real sooon!! :D

What is SOP

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
Manharcheema said:
What is SOP
Although i haven't attached it with my visa but i guess this is what it means... ;D

SOP is Statement of Purpose. It is a document which helps to show that the visa applicant has a specific purpose like study,etc in the country where applying and after the purpose is completed the applicant will get back to his/her home country. 8)

Manharcheema

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/02/2016
Nomination.....
20/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2017
rupinder89 said:
Although i haven't attached it with my visa but i guess this is what it means... ;D

SOP is Statement of Purpose. It is a document which helps to show that the visa applicant has a specific purpose like study,etc in the country where applying and after the purpose is completed the applicant will get back to his/her home country. 8)
Thank you for your reply. I also haven't attached it with my application

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
rupinder89 said:
Even though this cannot be predicted accurately, but still i believe most of us will get their status changed and get the visas in the coming next week! bcoz this is the last week!! :eek: of August and most of students have orientation on 30 Aug,2010.....

When did you applied and under which category? Have you done your Medicals?
Hey dude.. You are correct... my orientation is on 30th... I booked my flight on 24th of august but since I didn hear from embassy this long... I postponed to 30th of august.. Will be missing my orientation for sure... I hope i dont get in any kind of college trouble.. Really nervous about this visa...

Good luck,

Zain