Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
whyserious said:
WS,
Akif. I have little point here regarding FRC(Family registration certificate). My question is that if you are single, can you still present the FRC or it is just for married persons?

please comment on this.

Regards,
Its for all. no matter married or single

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
How can i prove home ties to my country, Pakistan?

my dad has a couple of flats/apartments on his name in Pakistan however unfortunately he is not living in Pakistan at the moment.

he lives in the USA, green card holder and he will sponsor my studies from there. he will send bank statements from there.

im single and seriously i have no clue how to show my home ties strongly.

my question is, if my dad wants me to own one of his property in pakistan, what procedues will i need to follow?

i heard that my dad will have to be present in pakistan and has to sign documents infront of witnesses and all that stuff.

he is aged and he can't come to pakistan on an immediate basis for doing that little stuff.

Any guidance....

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
(THE ROCK) said:
I didn't say you need a luck to obtain canadian study permit.

In the forum there are many cases who's relatives lives in canada and they obtained study permit.
Also you just explore the forum even you will find that student who applied to out of their home country they also secured visa.

There is one interesting case you may like to search in the forum. there were 2 sponser of the student.
one was his uncle from his home country and second one was from USA and he successfully secured visa.

I am sure that if one's proposed course in canada is enough strong then these studymismatch and hometie has nothing to do.

V.O pays heavy attention on course you are going to study.
You think so? Forum member 'sreekanthobula' had a significant study mismatch and he still got his visa. (Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-recevied-visa-t105153.0.html). In fact, what you've said proves my point even further. People with less ties to home country get visa while some with more ties get refused. It's all luck IMO.

whyserious

May 12, 2012
salam Akif,
Is it wise to submit it with your application? or you can still get visa without it? dóes it have any negative effect on your application?

regards,

Inam89 said:
Its for all. no matter married or single

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
world.citizen said:
You think so? Forum member 'sreekanthobula' had a significant study mismatch and he still got his visa. (Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-recevied-visa-t105153.0.html). In fact, what you've said proves my point even further. People with less ties to home country get visa while some with more ties get refused. It's all luck IMO.
world citizen,
what about this? do you think MBA after BCOM can lead to a study mismatch?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-advise-please-enfield-and-tiger-especially-and-an-sop-t100347.0.html;msg1371034#msg1371034

In my opinion its myth. Infact very good reason to give refusal.

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
(THE ROCK) said:
world citizen,
what about this? do you think MBA after BCOM can lead to a study mismatch?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-advise-please-enfield-and-tiger-especially-and-an-sop-t100347.0.html;msg1371034#msg1371034

In my opinion its myth. Infact very good reason to give refusal.
He has 43% in his B.Com, dude.