+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
piscesman said:
Hi...

I know we are outside your group's timeframe, but I thought you might like to know that my sponsorship application was received by CPC-M on July 15th and I have not yet received any communication from them. I am hoping to hear within the next 7-10 days. The average time was reported as 42 days recently.

Piscesman
- Hi Piscesman,
I am just wondering to know your thoughts, why you mentioned that you are hoping to hear something from CIC-M withing next 7-10days though you also mentioned that the average time is 42 days now?

babbar sher

Aug 19, 2009
hi all,
i sent my spousal application to cpc missisuaga on july 22, 2009 and it was recieved by them on july 23, 2009 as per track record.i have not heard any thing yet.
my file will be transfered to canadian high comission islamabad after approval from missisauga.

piscesman

May 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2009
AOR Received.
27-08-2009
File Transfer...
16-09-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2009
LANDED..........
01-02-2010
Hi Everyone...

I just checked my mail (I have been away for about a week) and lo and behold, we have received a letter from CPC-M approving my sponsorship application! It was postmarked in Mississauga on August 11...well under the 42 days...more like 30 days, so maybe processing times are getting shorter as folks return from vacation? My wife's application has been forwarded to Buffalo, so we will now await receiving an AOR from them...good luck to all.

Piscesman

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Congrates piscesman,
You are the FIRST ONE in our group to get the approval... we all are following your steps now..ha...ha.. Be careful... you are being watched eagerly and carefully..ha..ha... Anyways happy for you... I hope everything moves smooth for you... Keep updating your situation on this thread if you dont mind....
@ babbar sher,
WELCOME to this thread... Our group is getting bigger and bigger day by day... very good... this will make our life eazy if we find some problem....

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Welcome everybody to our little group. It's really good to hear about other people's progress. =)
Congratulations, picesman, on the sponsorship being approved. That was super quick... One month with waiting time, processing and notification. I hope we'll get some news soon, too. But so does everybody, I guess... ;-)

Good luck to everyone!

P.S.: I just thought about picesman being approved... I noticed that you don't even fit in the "Application Processing Times". According to the website, they are only processing applications received until July 9th and you said, that yours was received on July 15th. So yours should not even have been touched, yet, and you're already approved. That's crazy (crazy good... =) ).

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
hay oneluckycookie,
Its just updated once in some period. Also the time mentioned 42days is more then what normally they take... i have observed hundreds of cases on this forum saying that sponsorship approved... majority of cases are falling between 28 days to 32 days.... that is why i wondered when i saw somebody mentioning 77days on this group.... I hope next is torr who is in the line... his application date is delivered on 21st july so he must be getting some news tomorrow or probably after the weekend... We are wainting for your response torr... Best of luck....

torr

Aug 8, 2009
Toronto, ON
Good news!

I've got a letter from CPC saying that I'm approved and our case was forwarded to Buffalo, NY

They beat my expectations! My letter was delivered to them at July 21 and the date on their reply letter is Aug 19.

So, this phase took less then a month. I'm really delighted!

Good luck to others!

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Congrats! Really excited to hear that. =)
Since they received yours a day before mine, I hope that my boyfriend will have a letter, too, when he gets back on Monday. =)

babbar sher

Aug 19, 2009
hello everybody,
as i have mentioned previously that cic missisauga recieved my application on july 23rd.i have just checked on cic website my application status by using my fees reciept no. and u know what my case has been updated and it says that they have made a decision on my application and has sent a letter to me about that decision on august 20.i hope to recieve this letter on monday.i wish all the best to all in this group.
(according to me it does not take more than a month to recieve approval from cic missisauga.)

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Hey everybody,
after reading your message, babbar, I checked Ecas and I was finally able to log in. =) A decision has been made and I hope, too, that we will have the letter on Monday to find out what they have decided.... Sooo excited. =)

JKM

Aug 11, 2008
Hi all,
Nice forum,my sponsorship application received at CIC-M on 19th Aug 2009.The wait is on.
PR application being processed in Nairobi,Kenya.
Lets keep updating this wonderful forum.

babbar sher

Aug 19, 2009
salaam everyone,
i m new at this forum.i have been a silent reader of this forum since very long but never posted before.this forum really adds a lot of information to people's knowledge.i have also sponsored my spouse last month.my application waas recieved by cpc-m on july 23rd.i have got approval letter from cpc-m dated 20 aug in which they state that my file has been transfered to cic islamabad.but i m worried to see that original copy of sponsorship agreement bearing our (me & my spouse) original signatures is also attached with approval letter.can any body tell me why have they sent sponsorship agreement back.i personally think that it(imm 1344b) is the most important document.
plz cann any body clear it to me.thanks and all the best to everybody on this forum.

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You were not suppose to send the original, you had to send the photocopy only.

The original is suppose to be with you.

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Hallo everyone,
my boyfriend received the letter from CPC-M today and he has been approved as a sponsor. WOOT! =)
So, now my file has been sent to Berlin, Germany. I m excited for the next step.
Good luck to everyone else!