none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
MissyIffy said:
Hang in there! I do think we are all very lucky though to be applying in this class. When my friends and their families all immigrated together, it took them 3-5 years to get the final papers! Imagine waiting that long! I'm pretty impressed with CIC - though I'll be more impressed if I get my visa in my passport!
I miss my hubby so much! I really hope processing's not going to take long.. :(

Saisn

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
12-12-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Interview........
Dont Like
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
ASAP
Let me wish everyone good luck with their fast approval.
Since you all been there and done that so I have questions for you all.

I have two different status for my sponsor application at CPC-M, which making me confused. So I need someone's expert opinion and feedback that what would be my ultimate results...

Online shows that in process and received application on Oct 13th.

Automated Voice Response system says Letter has been sent on November 9th.

If I will call them will they tell me actual result Like approved, not approved, sent back for blah blah reason??
Thanks!

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
Saisn said:
Let me wish everyone good luck with their fast approval.
Since you all been there and done that so I have questions for you all.

I have two different status for my sponsor application at CPC-M, which making me confused. So I need someone's expert opinion and feedback that what would be my ultimate results...

Online shows that in process and received application on Oct 13th.

Automated Voice Response system says Letter has been sent on November 9th.

If I will call them will they tell me actual result Like approved, not approved, sent back for blah blah reason??
Thanks!
Hi!

They won't tell you any reasons, but they will likely tell you if your sponsorship was approved or denied. They might tell you your file "has been transferred to your VO" which means that you have been approved.

Good luck! :)

sevenseconds

Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can you please tell me which tel no you all call to know the automated status. The only no I know is 888 242 2100 which is only from inside Canada.

dinchymus

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
They also have a number which you can call if you are outside of canada. +1 613 944 4000, you could try calling!

JIM0511

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-10 - application received by Mississauga 09-7-10
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 4, 2010 Buffalo
Med's Done....
20-08-10 with whole application
Interview........
Waived 11-15-10
Passport Req..
02-21-2011
we received AOR from Buffalo - they sent stickers and a new file number - ecas still says in process medical results received.

We need to send the FBI clearance still - can we use the stickers for that??

Thanks!

MissyIffy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Taipei
Category........
Visa Office......
Taipei
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
Doc's Request.
22-12-2010
Nomination.....
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-12-2010
File Transfer...
09-11-2010
Med's Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Done....
17-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-2011
Wow - it's been so quiet.

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
I have read a few times about people's status showing 'medical received'. When my fiancé had his medical done the doctor said he would send it straight off to London - so does the doctor wait for it to be requested or do London already have it and match it up with our application from Missisagua? I'm just wondering what my next update might be....eventually....hopefully....one day!!!...maybe...

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canooknic,

When I had my medical done, the Doctor said that the results would be sent off to Ottawa within 2 weeks then Ottawa would send it on to London....when my application showed up on Ecas as processing in London a week ago it also said 'medical results have been received' but I think it's a bit hit and miss, a lot of people who have already had their Decision Made said that it never said anything about medicals! The idea is that CIC London match your medical results up with your application using the barcode on the medical form you include in your application (the one the doctor gives you....can't remember the number of the form offhand!!)

Hope that helps,
Suze

boblu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/09/2010
File Transfer...
08/10/2010
Med's Done....
14/09/2010
Canooknic said:
I have read a few times about people's status showing 'medical received'. When my fiancé had his medical done the doctor said he would send it straight off to London - so does the doctor wait for it to be requested or do London already have it and match it up with our application from Missisagua? I'm just wondering what my next update might be....eventually....hopefully....one day!!!...maybe...
Hi
Suze is right
my application was sent to the embassy on Oct 20th and status changed to in progress, short time later got AOR letter from embassy The medical was in the package But still status does not show medical received looks like each embassy has a different way to proceed
bob

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
In Manila visa office, I've seen a few applicants whose status or letters received from the embassy has noted saying that 'medicals have been received'. But on mine and my husband's there was no confirmation so I'm wondering as well if the embassy had received ours or not and just didn't say it on ecas or letter

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cezvi said:
In Manila visa office, I've seen a few applicants whose status or letters received from the embassy has noted saying that 'medicals have been received'. But on mine and my husband's there was no confirmation so I'm wondering as well if the embassy had received ours or not and just didn't say it on ecas or letter
mine has no confirmation too...im also wondering... ::)

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
Oh look what I've started !! Sorry everyone! I'm sure all the medicals are where they should be and all our PPRs will arrive soon. I'm so desperate to be in Canada, I'm missing out on my nephews growing up & my Grampa (90yrs old) has been quite ill recently and I want to be with him. I have started worrying about everything! I used to be so chilled-out about stuff!! Now I lay awake thinking about how I'm going to cope with my 2 2yr olds at the airport, and on the plane, and waiting at customs etc....then whether the supermarket will have stuff that I use for the meals I make here (my boys are such good eaters that I don't want to ruin it!) so my poor sister keeps being sent emails asking her to look for stuff when she goes for groceries...I'm such a loser!! lol

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
I think we were all calm and collected at the beginning of this whole sponsorship process; but as time went on we become paranoid thinking where our applications are now and what could be taking so long, hoping nothing's wrong.
I hope my hubby's medicals are fine and no more additional documents requested because I've submitted practially everything to CPC-M. Only thing missing was the original passport which my husband sent 2 weeks ago. The thing that worries me though is that he lost the receipt so no tracking # to follow and Ecas doesn't give confirmation that they've received the passport. :(

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
You guys are lucky! Mexico City's VO has not even sent me In Process/AOR yet :(
Hubby and I getting desperateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...