+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

princesstigger

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
AOR Received.
never!
File Transfer...
28-Aug-2014 (Sponsor Approval)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
17-June-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 26-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
COPR 14-Sep-15 LANDED 18-Sep-15
Brit-in-Alberta said:
I'm just all panicky that the case enquiry can take 28 days for them to reply, if they even do. I would be soooooo upset if we were set back months because they refuse the application when I sent it in all along
Totally understand, I got a reply back last time in 2 weeks, some people never get a reply. You may not ever get a reply, but will just see ECAS updated with 'Medical results have been received'

It has happened before to a few people on here, they were not refused or sent back their application. I know it's easy to say, but try not to worry! CIC seem to ask lots of people for things that were originally included, but have gone walk about during processing.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Brit-in-Alberta said:
I'm just all panicky that the case enquiry can take 28 days for them to reply, if they even do. I would be soooooo upset if we were set back months because they refuse the application when I sent it in all along
Your application won't be delayed or refused. You sent the CSE and they will connect your medical to your file. This happens quite often.

Brit-in-Alberta

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Thank you everyone. I will wait. I was looking forward to not obsessively checking ECAS (because I know I have a long wait and so not much point) but now I will be until I see that they have my medical. Oh well!

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
J.J.Farrow said:
You can put Toronto as the city. :) Thanks!
Thanks, added!

HannahMac

Jul 28, 2015
Hi, got an email on the 10th of September saying we got sponsor approval. The file was sent to London.

ECAS also says that they started processing the Permanent Residence on the 1st of September.

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
Spreadsheet updated. I put in process date as today's date as I'm assuming that's the first time you saw the line in ECAS.

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
HannahMac said:
The in process line updated on the 8th of September.
In process before sponsor approval? Okay spreadsheet updated!

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Brit-in-Alberta said:
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if the wording on your SA letter is the same as mine.

ECAS doesn't have any updates stating that they have received my medical results. When I first read the part about Medical requirements I figured it was standard information that they put in everyones SA... untill I read the Sentence that I have bolded/coloured red.

My Medical cost me nearly $700! Only one DR here that does it as I'm 5 hours away from the nearest City which is Edmonton so I really hope they got my E medical results.

Requirement for Medical Examination

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

The sentence wasn't bolded or anything in the letter to make it stand out. So I'm hopeing it's something they put on everyones?

Hi Brit in Alberta ,when my sponsor received SA letter ,it was written like this also. The same that you colored .but I didn't done my medical in that time, after one week we done it ,me and my two kids ,it costed me too much , and after one week my panel physician talked to me that he already sent it to london VO . But untill now they have didn't update it

polixenes

Sep 29, 2014
Brit-in-Alberta said:
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if the wording on your SA letter is the same as mine.

ECAS doesn't have any updates stating that they have received my medical results. When I first read the part about Medical requirements I figured it was standard information that they put in everyones SA... untill I read the Sentence that I have bolded/coloured red.

My Medical cost me nearly $700! Only one DR here that does it as I'm 5 hours away from the nearest City which is Edmonton so I really hope they got my E medical results.

Requirement for Medical Examination

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

The sentence wasn't bolded or anything in the letter to make it stand out. So I'm hopeing it's something they put on everyones?
I had the same message in a letter when the spousal app was approved. I thought nothing of it since I had done eMedical upfront. However, when my app was finally in process, I got a further letter telling me I had better get them a medical report within the next 30 days. I responded to this by sending another copy of my eMedical info sheet and reminding them my medical was already uploaded. I think they had simply mislaid my medical report. They did not reply, but a few weeks after that I was Approved for PR.

So I think it would not hurt if you contact them via their website now and upload a pdf of your medical info and explain to them that they do in fact have your medical report.

The PubLandlord

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 30-6-2015 In process: 9-10-2015 DM: 05-11-2015 COPR 18-11-2015
LANDED..........
Very soon!
polixenes said:
I had the same message in a letter when the spousal app was approved. I thought nothing of it since I had done eMedical upfront. However, when my app was finally in process, I got a further letter telling me I had better get them a medical report within the next 30 days. I responded to this by sending another copy of my eMedical info sheet and reminding them my medical was already uploaded. I think they had simply mislaid my medical report. They did not reply, but a few weeks after that I was Approved for PR.

So I think it would not hurt if you contact them via their website now and upload a pdf of your medical info and explain to them that they do in fact have your medical report.
Did it say on E-CAS that they had received your medical?

jmomcc

Star Member
May 29, 2014
I went to decision made on ecas! There is no new line in the section, telling me when this happened however so I'm not totally sure when was changed. My requested second xray was sent on sept 3 so I'm guessing sometime after that.

Is it usual for decison made to come up but for there to be no follow up line on ecas with the date and such?

Also, the letter is sent to my mailing address, correct? her mailing address was incorrect until today when we changed it. Mine's should be correct as I sent an case specific enquiry changing it but a little worried as hers was wrong.

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015
jmomcc said:
I went to decision made on ecas! There is no new line in the section, telling me when this happened however so I'm not totally sure when was changed. My requested second xray was sent on sept 3 so I'm guessing sometime after that.

Is it usual for decison made to come up but for there to be no follow up line on ecas with the date and such?
Yes and congratulations :).

jmomcc

Star Member
May 29, 2014
One more question about the copr. My original medicals ran out on july 14. They must have been extended (i assume). Does this mean I have until next july 14 to land? I have a job and I'm under contract until mid december so I'd rather land after that.