+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015
Looks like May applicants got a news on July 14th. I hope everyone gets it soon but our lawyer tells me they will contact four weeks after decision made. WHYYYYY?

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015
Recieved Following email after case enquiry:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is currently with an Immigration Officer under review, as soon as this review has been completed we will be in contact.

Yours sincerely,
LJF

so my question is based ony timeline which stage is my spouse (wife) file at?

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
rizwan16 said:
Recieved Following email after case enquiry:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is currently with an Immigration Officer under review, as soon as this review has been completed we will be in contact.

Yours sincerely,
LJF

so my question is based ony timeline which stage is my spouse (wife) file at?

No one can answer that . The email is a generic email and gets sent to most people when you ask about your case.

GreenBlack

Apr 27, 2015
Hi guys our app was sent to London Visa office and we need to send an updated document to them for our file.

Should we send it to the London Visa Office or to CPC Mississauga?

I can't find the LVO mailing address online - it doesnt show an actual address on the web site. (Sorry i'm not allowed to post links or I'd link to the page in question).

Any ideas?

MrExpat

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
GreenBlack said:
Hi guys our app was sent to London Visa office and we need to send an updated document to them for our file.

Should we send it to the London Visa Office or to CPC Mississauga?

I can't find the LVO mailing address online - it doesnt show an actual address on the web site. (Sorry i'm not allowed to post links or I'd link to the page in question).

Any ideas?
High Commission of Canada
Canada House,
Trafalgar Square,
London
SW1Y 5BJ

Send them a scanned copy as well through Case Specific Enquiry:>
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015
Is there a spreadsheet here for outland uk applications? Can someone send the link??

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
If you go back to the last page and find andrew-brit at the end of his profile you will see the link to the spreadsheet

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Spreadsheet in my signature.

gander

Nov 20, 2014
Hi,

So I ordered my notes a while back, and they arrived today. They make for pretty frustrating reading...

'GCSM Check: No relevant/material information found.'

Does anyone know what this means please?

'Correct fees received and allocated. Client was advised via decision letter from CPCM that: An original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B Upfront) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relatives must complete this medical and once completed forward this information directly to the to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relatives application.'

So the two major annoying things about this are that A) I included a upfront medical.... and B) I never received any kind of letter. So does this mean that I should get a new medical done and send it off asap?

'Proof of common law relationship not provided. R.11 based on: country of nationality-London FCC cohabitation period: 2013/07/29 to 2014/11/27. Sponsor indicated on the IMM1344 that couple began living together in a common-law relationship on 20104/07/29. However, there is proof on file that they began co-habitating on 2013/07/29. Application locked in on 2014/11/27. Case forwarded to visa office for processing.'

Can anyone please tell me what the part about R.11 means? I arrived in Canada on the 29th of July, and we lived together for a month at my partners mums house in London ON, and then we moved into an apartment in Hamilton (ON) for the start of September, and lived there until the end of August 2014, when we moved back into her mums house again. So I'm not sure if the London mentioned there means Ontario or the UK...

Also the reason I can think that this is in the notes, is that on the question on the Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form, when it asked on Q8b to enter the date you entered into a common-law relationship, I put 29/07/2014 because thats the date we had been living together for a year, i.e. officially common law. Was I meant to put the day we started living together, i.e. a year before? When it says there is proof on file we started living together on 29/07/2013, of course there is, I provided loads of proof to prove that point, because that was the whole idea!

Can anyone please offer any insight at all on what I should do? I'm guessing get a new medical done and send it, although I don't have the imaginary letter they mention to send with it. Really not sure what to do about the whole evidence of common law thing though, so stressed out right now. Any help you can give is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

princesstigger

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
AOR Received.
never!
File Transfer...
28-Aug-2014 (Sponsor Approval)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
17-June-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 26-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
COPR 14-Sep-15 LANDED 18-Sep-15
gander said:
Hi,

Also the reason I can think that this is in the notes, is that on the question on the Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form, when it asked on Q8b to enter the date you entered into a common-law relationship, I put 29/07/2014 because thats the date we had been living together for a year, i.e. officially common law. Was I meant to put the day we started living together, i.e. a year before? When it says there is proof on file we started living together on 29/07/2013, of course there is, I provided loads of proof to prove that point, because that was the whole idea!

Can anyone please offer any insight at all on what I should do? I'm guessing get a new medical done and send it, although I don't have the imaginary letter they mention to send with it. Really not sure what to do about the whole evidence of common law thing though, so stressed out right now. Any help you can give is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
So sorry to read your post, I can only imagine how stressed you must be.
Re the Application to sponsor, I put the date I entered into the common-law relationship.... ie:when we started living together, not when the year was up, if that helps? I wouldn't do a new medical, I would just forward a copy of the medical form to Visa office, by email and snail mail. Good luck and hopefully someone more senior will be along to help you too.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
CIC often loses things. First of all i wouldn't get a new medical i would send them a copy of the receipt that you have. For the cohabitation bit i would send them a letter via email case specific inquiry and explain that you have just received your notes and highlight your concerns .

I had to do this with my husbands divorce certificate and my step sons birth certificate . I supplied both but when i received my notes it notes that they were not on file . My next set of notes shows they have received them and file has been updated . Well actually i had to do it 3 times. The reason i wouldn't do another medical is because once they see the receipt they can always extend them .

Edin2Van

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2015
Doc's Request.
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
SA 15-04-2015
Regarding the "missing" medical report there's a paragraph on the sponsor approval letter we got which is in amongst other standard sounding paragraphs.

Requirement for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical
Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical
examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above
along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this
deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow
continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal
of your relative's application.
We submitted the E-Medical Notification information sheet from the panel physician along with our application, so given the first line in that paragraph ("if you have not already done so...") assumed it was just a standard part of the letter and could be ignored.

For those people that ECAS has updated to show their medical report had been received - was this paragraph also on your sponsor approval letter?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
The date question is in the faq. You did it correctly.

NVJ

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2015
Doc's Request.
2 requests in error, nothing needed
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 19-10-2015
Last week I commented on here that our file hadn't been updated with 'medical received' despite the fact that we sent it with our application; someone suggested sending a case specific enquiry, so I have tried that and this was the outcome:

Sent enquiry using my (sponsor) CIC number, as husband doesn't have one. I got a response back saying

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that there was a glitch in our system which has been resolved and the medical for Mr. Jinks has been updated.

We hope this is of assistance.

We assumed this would have sorted the matter; However, after that my husband (applicant) received an email to his e-mail account saying:

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

We have checked ecas (both mine and his, now that he has a number) but neither are showing medical received.

We are going to send another cse to see if we can sort it. Neither of us living in Canada, so ringing doesn't appear to be an option.

Has this happened to anyone else?