8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
MandyUK said:
I dont thinks ours has been there long enough to even be looked at yet, but then there could be some nice IO looking at my file as we speak and thinking, aww she looks nice I will let her straight through and I get my sponsor and PPR in the next 2 weeks roflmao...*poof* then i wake up. ;D
but according to my horoscope for this month it says...

Movement is the word for you Gemini. This may be a journey that you undertake on the physical plane or a spiritual flight! If times have been troubled for you then the stormy waters will be replaced by a calmer sea this week. A painting of a boat on the sea will be a lucky acquisition for one of you
LOL Mandy, that's funny!! honestly, i used to daydream abt it too, getting approved right away :D. But yesterday night, i dreamed that my file was missing some important document, and they returned it back!! :( ...now i am in a completely different mood..i can't stop thinkin abt that stupid dream..i hope nothin was left out!!

Aneyshar, it seems like a pretty good idea. I live in brampton, and i think we will be in toronto area after he arrives.

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
Me and my husband will settle in the Niagara area. I can't wait!! Well, let's hope that everything turns out ok and once we're ready to land we can exchange address/phone numbers!

rozine, Brampton is near the area we've chosen to settle. Why would you move to T.O.? anyways, nice to see some people in this forum will be nearby ;)

ghausia50

Star Member
May 26, 2009
Lol that's funny :) rozine I live in Brampton too and was thinking to move to Toronto once he is here too. ;D

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
LOL ghausia and rozine, you guys leaving the green open spaces for the hustling and bustling of the big city? :p

oh well, there must be a reason haahaha a good job maybe. Good luck to ya all!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Aneyshar said:
ROFLOL!!! Mandy you're so funny LOL!! har har har!

you guys are something. Would it be great if some years into the future we get together in Canada one day and meet to talk about the time when we were anxiously waiting for news on our sponsoring process? We would then have a laugh and reminisce on how stupid and silly our fears were lLOL.

if anybody moving to southern ontario once approved/PR'd I'd like to hear from you and why not, sit over coffee (or tea) to remember these wonderful days.
I will be (fingers crossed touch wood and all that jazz) be moving to Edmonton, but once we are settled and can afford it, we could see about coming down to meet you all there.
8)

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
Aneyshar said:
LOL ghausia and rozine, you guys leaving the green open spaces for the hustling and bustling of the big city? :p

oh well, there must be a reason haahaha a good job maybe. Good luck to ya all!
Actually, you are right aneyshar..i love living here in brampton, 5 mins drive and i start to see cows and horses..lol. But like you said, better job opportunities is one of the reasons. And i was thinking, probably i will be more outgoing once i move to toronto, coz now i do nothing else except go to work and use internet once i come home..haha..lazy me!

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
ghausia50 said:
OMG :eek: its exactly why i wanna move there too as i feel the same just work and home :(
HAHA rozine, ghausia. you probably dont have any kids! i want to be away from the big city to look for quality of life, open spaces, if you know what i mean....

it'll be a trade-off between living all close to amenities and away from the crowds/noise/pollution of the big towns but that's only because i want to have my kids raise in a quieter environment. Big cities have most of the facilities one needs but with that also come the expense of housing, transportation, etc.

anyways, nice to hear that you'll be around the same area, so looking forward to eventually match up with you! Mandy we'll reserve a spot for you if you decide to meet us up in Ontario lol! :p

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
ghausia50 said:
OMG :eek: its exactly why i wanna move there too as i feel the same just work and home :(
lol..we have same reasons then!! glad that i am not the only one who is tired of this monotonous life!

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
aneyshar, i want same for my kids too :)..but gotta wait few more years, lol..

I see that June people have started getting their approvals. I hope they will eventually speed up!

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
i have a feeling.... one of you guys will get news soon ;D

D

dutchboy54

Hopefully good news... I am ready to hop a flight to be with my wife. As soon as I hear I am on the next flight.

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Hi

My application was delivered to Mississauga on 14th July.
Jst wondering whn shld I expect to hear frm Imm deptt?

Thanks!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Aneyshar said:
i have a feeling.... one of you guys will get news soon ;D
oh me me, pick me! ;D

D

dutchboy54

Right now on the CIC site they are saying 49 days for Sponsorship Processing so count your days and you come up with September 1st.