Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
They have to cover their backs, thats why they are saying 49 days, so we dont all upset when it doesnt happen in 40 and start ringing up the customer service people. I personely think that once they have managed to catch up in the next couple of weeks, things will start rolling round pretty quickly. I keep dreaming that i will get mine PPR end of September. I have had this every few days for the past month, even before we sent in the application ;D

So yeah, dont get to disheartened, i know the clock is ticking down, just dont know how long it will take, on the bright side, it wont take forever lol. and one of these days you WILL get that email! 8)

D

dutchboy54

Aneyshar, my wife had dreams of a fast process before we even got married. Tarrot cards say the same and I just feel it in my heart. If I follow the stats and other parts of this site with respect to moscow and kiev the average processing time in total has been 5 - 6 months. I just don't like the refusal rate at 20%

But a lot of that is probably not enough information. On one instance a spouse from Kiev was in Canada 3 1/2 months of total process from beginning to landing. This must bring some hope to the others on this forum. Keep positive and all will work out.

I also forgot to mention that I had numerology done and it also says the same. Fast. I keep my fingers crossed also.

D

dutchboy54

I have been following the spreadsheet for Moscow and Kiev and from what I can understand that the CIC site where it indicated 49 days is that the apps from June 9th has been sent to the VO and completed the sponsorship. So again it is not as bad as it seems. For some of us we will or are in the sponsorship phase now. I can be wrong also but this is how I interpret the information. Correct me is I am wrong please.

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
hey Aneyshar this might make you smile for a sec, dont be down k, it will all work out.

One spelling mistake can destroy your life.
A Husband sent this to his wife:I'm having a wonderful time wish you were her." :eek:;D ;D ;D ;D

Mel_R

Star Member
Jun 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28.9.11... Transferred to LA 07.12.11
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wavied!!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
A Husband sent this to his wife:I'm having a wonderful time wish you were her.
rofl Thats too funny!

I'm early July aswell. We'll all get there on step at a time ;D

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
dutchboy, what about mid and late July? are we doomed??

its been only two weeks since my application was received and i have 10 months of waiting ahead.
I cant even read my fav book without counting days in my head. Thank god my husband doesnt freak out)) LOL

D

dutchboy54

I was just saying what my fortune telling was and from the stats that I see. Ibelieve that it will not be as long as we think if all goes well with the information we provide and if the officer is happy with what he or she sees. I think all of us are unable to concentrate like we used to.

Y

yameen

MandyUK said:
if you used the old forms then thats ok they are still usable until march 31st 2012, we sent ours 21st july and got there on the 22nd, it should not be a problem.

hello mandy ...my application send to london office but nothing appear on ecas..wht about in ur case

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
MandyUK said:
hey Aneyshar this might make you smile for a sec, dont be down k, it will all work out.

A Husband sent this to his wife:I'm having a wonderful time wish you were her." :eek:;D ;D ;D ;D
That's superfunny Mandy!!! thanks for the laugh. And thanks everyone for your encouragement. Actually I dont feel that bummed i only need to put a little drama in order to vent some. Anyways, i agree. We need be patient and the wait is probably not as bad. I will believe in the statistics and, why not, dutchboy's tarot ;D

Good luck to ALL!!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
yameen said:
hello mandy ...my application send to london office but nothing appear on ecas..wht about in ur case
I dont thinks ours has been there long enough to even be looked at yet, but then there could be some nice IO looking at my file as we speak and thinking, aww she looks nice I will let her straight through and I get my sponsor and PPR in the next 2 weeks roflmao...*poof* then i wake up. ;D
but according to my horoscope for this month it says...

Movement is the word for you Gemini. This may be a journey that you undertake on the physical plane or a spiritual flight! If times have been troubled for you then the stormy waters will be replaced by a calmer sea this week. A painting of a boat on the sea will be a lucky acquisition for one of you

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
dutchboy54 said:
Mandy, I see you are feeling it... Good for you... roflmao
lol, Im trying, or as my hubby says in reaction to that is "yes you are, very! ;D

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
Why dont they hire more stuff?? any idea?

in my opinion, they cant do that cause their office is small and they cant move to bigger one, because they are lazy asses :p

PS: i realise thats stupid LOL

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
MandyUK said:
..... as my hubby says in reaction to that is "yes you are, very! ;D
ROFLOL!!! Mandy you're so funny LOL!! har har har!

you guys are something. Would it be great if some years into the future we get together in Canada one day and meet to talk about the time when we were anxiously waiting for news on our sponsoring process? We would then have a laugh and reminisce on how stupid and silly our fears were lLOL.

if anybody moving to southern ontario once approved/PR'd I'd like to hear from you and why not, sit over coffee (or tea) to remember these wonderful days.

D

dutchboy54

Aneyshar, I am in Ottawa and this is where we will settle once my wife arrives. Sounds like a great plan