+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
yug mine still the same just my name and in process ...

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
harry_canada said:
yug mine still the same just my name and in process ...
hey harry

you know what my husband's name is harry too...
good luck to you..hope we all get our visas soon

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey borntowin,
how do u know that
Its a positive sign and that decision is made and just it is in the process of stamping visa or in despatch sectiion!!!!!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
thx 4 ur wishes maddy
n good luck to u n all
MaddyMe said:
hey gwalyat,
all the very best for ur interview!!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey guys i just came home....interview was k, vo said he accept my case n he returned my pics but still sad bcoz they still have to do bc so think i have to wait like yug 2 months.............. :mad:
doono know wht these idiots were doing with my file frm 3 n half month...............sorry i m tired so want to rest will cm back to u in couple of hours
thx guys for wishes n help hope n wish we all ll reunite with our love v soon

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey gwalyat congrats man for getting application approved...
who took ur interview is dat lady or aman?
did they tell u when they gonna send u the passport??

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ND has no proper time for sending passport back...
i hate tha :mad: :mad: :mad:

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
gwalyat said:
hey guys i just came home....interview was k, vo said he accept my case n he returned my pics but still sad bcoz they still have to do bc so think i have to wait like yug 2 months.............. :mad:
doono know wht these idiots were doing with my file frm 3 n half month...............sorry i m tired so want to rest will cm back to u in couple of hours
thx guys for wishes n help hope n wish we all ll reunite with our love v soon
congrats man
i know how u feel .....my interview was on 5th july and m still watin..

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
thx mate , he was a man.... gora......he just told me tht he is accepting my application but i have to wait for soem time bcoz bc is left, wht a f.... i was so angry but cudnt say him anything just said ''u still need more time for bc'' n showed him my disappointment through my face expression :( :mad: n he saw that.
yug said:
hey gwalyat congrats man for getting application approved...
who took ur interview is dat lady or aman?
did they tell u when they gonna send u the passport??

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
yeh but cant do anything, i wanted to ask him wht were u guys doing with my file from last 3 n half month i mean they just put it smwhere at back n even didnt check between 10 june(when they generate a req for original pics) n 22 august(decision made for interview).........
these idiots dont understand our feeling, its hardest thing to be away frm our love n we r waiting for this time since 2008 sooooooooooooooooooooooohard man dont know wht to do, this is the time when i m most disappointed........ cant even call her here as i dont know how much more time these idiot will take n dont want her to go back alone tht wud b hard for both again
harry_canada said:
congrats man
i know how u feel .....my interview was on 5th july and m still watin..

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey guys i m putting some more questions for u

How did you meet your sponsor?
Who was involved in arranging the marriage?
How is the middle man related or known to both families?
Did you talk with each other privately before agreeing to the marriage?
Why did you not get married earlier? (especially asked of a woman in the Punjab marrying later than 26-28)
When did your sponsor immigrate to Canada? (the visa officer is attempting to find out if the applicant has knowledge of the sponsor)
Do you have any relation with your sponsor other than marriage? (visa officer is attempting to ascertain whether there was a relationship and therefore a motive to sponsor the applicant other than a genuine marital relationship)
Who accompanied your sponsor when he/she came to get married? (something the applicant should know if they are in a genuine relationship)
Who proposed? When was the proposal made? When did you get married? (basic...)
When did you and your sponsor live together? (also elementary, and a question contained in the sponsorship questionnaire)
What was his/her previous job before present employment? Why did sponsor change jobs? How long at current employment? (see above)
What does sponsor like about the job? What is his/her boss/supervisor's name? What are the names of the people he/she works with? What is the nature of the job? How much does he/she make?(see above)
What does sponsor like/dislike about? (visa officer is attempting to get a spontaneous response)
Where do you and your sponsor plan to live in Canada?
What are your spouse's friends' names?
What is spouse's favourite sport?
Did you go on a honeymoon or outing after your marriage?
Where did you go to/How long did you go for?
How often, and how do you stay in contact with your spouse?
How old is your spouse? What is your spouse's birth date? Where did your spouse go to school'? Study in Canada.....detail
Where does your spouse work? What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there? What does the job entail? Does your spouse like his or her job? What is the salary?
Where does your spouse live? Whom does your spouse live with?
Does she had any relative in Canada? What are their names and where do they live? What do they do & there families?
Do you have & your spouse have any hobbies? Describe them.
what type of music do you enjoy? What type of music or singer does you & your spouse enjoy?
What kind of books do you read? What kind of books does your spouse read?
Was your marriage arranged? If it was arranged describe how it was arranged and by whom? When and where did the marriage proposal take place? Who came to you home that time
Did you have a ceremony celebrating before marriage? When & where was it held? Describe the ceremony? Who was present there? exchanged gifts?
When & Where did you get married? What family members were there? How many people were at the ceremony? Did you receive any wedding gifts? were both parents there? if no why
Did you have a reception after marriage? When & where was it held? Describe the ceremony? Who was present there? exchanged gifts? were both parents there? if no why
When did the you spouse came back India for that?
When did your wife leave India? How many days we together after marriage? What did you do? Why so less time? Do you think you could understand each other or she could understand your family during that time?
How many brothers and sisters does your spouse have?
Have you met any of your spouse's relatives or friends? Whom have you met and when did you meet them?
Did it conform to your own religious and cultural beliefs? Explain.
In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?
What is your spouses future career plan?
What will you do when you go to Canada?
why did you marry your spouse?
Since your marriage have you seen your spouse? If not, why not?
Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to Canada?
How do you correspond with your spouse? How often do you talk on the phone? Do you have phone bills, e-mails, cards, etc., and can I see them?
Your wife's phone no., email add., address? Does she have laptop or computer?
why didn't you work for the time you are in India?
Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?
If I refuse this application what will you do

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
gwalyat said:
hey guys i m putting some more questions for u

How did you meet your sponsor?
Who was involved in arranging the marriage?
How is the middle man related or known to both families?
Did you talk with each other privately before agreeing to the marriage?
Why did you not get married earlier? (especially asked of a woman in the Punjab marrying later than 26-28)
When did your sponsor immigrate to Canada? (the visa officer is attempting to find out if the applicant has knowledge of the sponsor)
Do you have any relation with your sponsor other than marriage? (visa officer is attempting to ascertain whether there was a relationship and therefore a motive to sponsor the applicant other than a genuine marital relationship)
Who accompanied your sponsor when he/she came to get married? (something the applicant should know if they are in a genuine relationship)
Who proposed? When was the proposal made? When did you get married? (basic...)
When did you and your sponsor live together? (also elementary, and a question contained in the sponsorship questionnaire)
What was his/her previous job before present employment? Why did sponsor change jobs? How long at current employment? (see above)
What does sponsor like about the job? What is his/her boss/supervisor's name? What are the names of the people he/she works with? What is the nature of the job? How much does he/she make?(see above)
What does sponsor like/dislike about? (visa officer is attempting to get a spontaneous response)
Where do you and your sponsor plan to live in Canada?
What are your spouse's friends' names?
What is spouse's favourite sport?
Did you go on a honeymoon or outing after your marriage?
Where did you go to/How long did you go for?
How often, and how do you stay in contact with your spouse?
How old is your spouse? What is your spouse's birth date? Where did your spouse go to school'? Study in Canada.....detail
Where does your spouse work? What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there? What does the job entail? Does your spouse like his or her job? What is the salary?
Where does your spouse live? Whom does your spouse live with?
Does she had any relative in Canada? What are their names and where do they live? What do they do & there families?
Do you have & your spouse have any hobbies? Describe them.
what type of music do you enjoy? What type of music or singer does you & your spouse enjoy?
What kind of books do you read? What kind of books does your spouse read?
Was your marriage arranged? If it was arranged describe how it was arranged and by whom? When and where did the marriage proposal take place? Who came to you home that time
Did you have a ceremony celebrating before marriage? When & where was it held? Describe the ceremony? Who was present there? exchanged gifts?
When & Where did you get married? What family members were there? How many people were at the ceremony? Did you receive any wedding gifts? were both parents there? if no why
Did you have a reception after marriage? When & where was it held? Describe the ceremony? Who was present there? exchanged gifts? were both parents there? if no why
When did the you spouse came back India for that?
When did your wife leave India? How many days we together after marriage? What did you do? Why so less time? Do you think you could understand each other or she could understand your family during that time?
How many brothers and sisters does your spouse have?
Have you met any of your spouse's relatives or friends? Whom have you met and when did you meet them?
Did it conform to your own religious and cultural beliefs? Explain.
In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?
What is your spouses future career plan?
What will you do when you go to Canada?
why did you marry your spouse?
Since your marriage have you seen your spouse? If not, why not?
Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to Canada?
How do you correspond with your spouse? How often do you talk on the phone? Do you have phone bills, e-mails, cards, etc., and can I see them?
Your wife's phone no., email add., address? Does she have laptop or computer?
why didn't you work for the time you are in India?
Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?
If I refuse this application what will you do
They asked you all these questions? ???