+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
HEY FPRINCE N OTHER SENIORS
is it happened with sm1 else too tht ecase is still application received n when we click on tht link it says
XXXXXXAPPLICATION FOR P R RECEIVED ON 19 MAY
now a line added with tht
XXXXXX interview is on 6 sept

no medical received no application started processing nothing else........plz comment on tht specially who have given interview.......

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
RAV23 said:
seriously guys i also aback sometimes y people dn't get proper job n dng labour, i have done b.tech in computer n MBA in Finance dn't know wt will happened in canada bcoz in india u get gud job with this combination but im expecting they will ask y mba nor mtech.....hey guys is there any one who is aware for all these things n provide path for us..........
wat i have heard is dat either i have to study acording to dm or have to go 4r evaluation of my degree...
evn dn sometimes u wont get job wat u deserve... :(

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
hello guys
any updates for anyone ....i ve not been able to check this forum for a week or so.
i have been wating since 5 july for my visa n passport after my interview was approved.

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
yug said:
good luck gwalyat...
atleast u got sm updates.......
NOTHING on mine yet, its been 1month i got approved in interview but no pp with visa yet :( :( :( :(
any update yet ....man..
nothing on mine its gonna be 2 months after interview..m tired

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
aman3151 said:
wat i have heard is dat either i have to study acording to dm or have to go 4r evaluation of my degree...
evn dn sometimes u wont get job wat u deserve... :(
what is your degree and what field do you want to work in canada?

MaddyMe

Jul 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Filed @ Mississauga: 18 April
Approved : 18 May
File received @ ND: 31 May
PPR Sent by ND: 8 June
PP Received by ND: 16 June
ECAS status
In PROCESS: June 30 (Also med received)

No updates after that. They are holding PP for more than 2 months now.

Sent CSE on Aug 9 for Mailing Address Change and got no response on it either.

My status: Restless, impatient

My random guess is that ND was busy with Study Permit applicants coz every year more than 2500 students come to Canada from India. Add the time consumed by 'rejected' study permit applicants as well. However, most universities are starting in 2 weeks, hence the peak congestion must be over by now. This random guess is making me more impatient each passing day.

BTW, my wife is in Nepal and ND processes our applications as well.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Incase you are blank about occupation categories in Canada...here is some start up info.

What is the difference between a regulated and a non-regulated occupation?

A "regulated" occupation is one that is controlled by provincial and territorial (and sometimes federal) law and governed by a professional organization or regulatory body. The regulatory body governing the profession/trade has the authority to set entry requirements and standards of practice, to assess applicants' qualifications and credentials, to certify, register, or license qualified applicants, and to discipline members of the profession/trade. Requirements for entry, which may vary from one province to another, usually consist of such components as examinations, a specified period of supervised work experience, language competency, etc. If you want to work in a regulated occupation and use a regulated title, you MUST have a licence or certificate or be registered with the regulatory body for your occupation. Some occupations are regulated in certain provinces and territories and are not regulated in others.

About 20 per cent of Canadians work in regulated occupations such as veterinarian, electrician, plumber, physiotherapist, medical doctor, engineer, etc. The system of regulation is intended to protect the health and safety of Canadians by ensuring that professionals meet the required standards of practice and competence.

A "non-regulated" occupation is a profession/trade for which there is no legal requirement or restriction on practice with regard to licences, certificates, or registration. The vast majority of occupations in Canada fall into this category. For some non-regulated occupations, certification/registration with a professional body is available to applicants on a voluntary basis, whereas for other non-regulated occupations there is no certification/registration available at all.

In general, applicants for non-regulated occupations will have to demonstrate to their potential employers that they possess the experience and training required for the job. Even when an occupation is not regulated, employers can still require that an applicant for a job be registered, licensed, or certified with the relevant professional association.

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
Hello aman3151, RAV23 & aman3151

Check this latest news which I have already posted in this forum !

Credential recognition services for applicants improved

The Government of Canada expanded the key role it plays in helping foreign trained skilled workers succeed in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office's (FCRO) annual report, released today, highlights the important achievements made by Citizenship and Immigration (CIC), Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and Health Canada, who work in partnership with provinces and territories and other key stakeholders to help foreign trained workers with the foreign credential recognition processes.

“We want newcomers to be able to use their skills as soon as possible in Canada and work to their full potential,” said Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. “It's good for them and good for the Canadian economy.”

The Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications met its commitment in 2010 to let foreign skilled workers in eight targeted occupations know within a year of applying whether their credentials are recognized or what additional courses they would need to take to have their credentials recognized. The Framework, led by HRSDC, is a Government of Canada project in partnership with the provinces and territories.

"Foreign-trained workers make an important contribution to Canada's labour market and economy. That's why Canada's Economic Action Plan invested $50 million to work with partners to improve foreign credential recognition," said Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development. "Our government is helping newcomers find meaningful work that contributes to Canada's overall prosperity.”

In 2010, the Government of Canada, with the Association of Community Colleges, expanded the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) to serve not only Federal Skilled Workers but also Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and working-age dependents with two-day orientation sessions on Canadian culture, the labour market and foreign credential recognition processes. The overseas courses better prepare skilled immigrants to integrate more quickly into the Canadian labour market and society.

The program is showing success. By September 2010, nearly 13,000 applicants had registered for CIIP services and over 9,100 had completed the two-day course. Among the CIIP graduates who had arrived in Canada, 70 per cent said they found employment despite the economic downturn.

Other key developments this past year included:

* The Federal Internship for Newcomers program gave 65 interns, more than double the number in 2009, key Canadian work experience in 11 government departments.
* In B.C. the Physician Integration Project, funded, in part, through Health Canada's Internationally Educated Health Professionals Initiative, was revised to better support international medical graduates as they integrate into the B.C. workforce.
* The Working in Canada website (www.workingincanada.gc.ca) was upgraded to provide information on licensing and certification requirements for various professions, which are steps applicants can begin while still overseas.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information, path-finding and referral services to internationally trained workers both in Canada and overseas and collaborates with federal partners and other stakeholders to improve foreign credential recognition processes.

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
Hello aman3151, RAV23 & aman3151

There is nothing to worry friends, we will get the job we desire in Canada but it will take some time. If we prove our credential and experience with our present job or educations than I guess there is no need to worry about finding the job @ Canada, first let us re-unite with our loved ones and than we will plan accordingly to over come this job funda. Let all land safely in our destination. In fact this year called as the year of India in Canada, so Cheers ! More over we should be proud to be Indians and we are the smartest people in the world.

What the New immigrants are facing to get jobs in Canada:

• Your credentials may not be recognized.
• Your language skills may not be sufficient.
• You might need Canadian work experience.

Once we get our PR, SIN...etc than the first thing is to contact an immigrant-serving organization as soon as we arrive. These organizations often offer job search training sessions, résumé writing workshops and other services to help and guide us find our work.

More over we can contact Community services for free and they will help us in the under mentioned and the link is http://www.servicesfornewcomers.cic.gc.ca/browse.php :-

• Language training
• Help with everyday tasks
• Finding a job
• Helping newcomers adjust to life in Canada

Trust this will boost everyones confidence in this forum ! Thank U

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
MaddyMe said:
Filed @ Mississauga: 18 April
Approved : 18 May
File received @ ND: 31 May
PPR Sent by ND: 8 June
PP Received by ND: 16 June
ECAS status
In PROCESS: June 30 (Also med received)

No updates after that. They are holding PP for more than 2 months now.

Sent CSE on Aug 9 for Mailing Address Change and got no response on it either.

My status: Restless, impatient

My random guess is that ND was busy with Study Permit applicants coz every year more than 2500 students come to Canada from India. Add the time consumed by 'rejected' study permit applicants as well. However, most universities are starting in 2 weeks, hence the peak congestion must be over by now. This random guess is making me more impatient each passing day.

BTW, my wife is in Nepal and ND processes our applications as well.
Hello friend don't lose patience!

I can understand your situation and everyone in this forum are sailing in the same boat.

Regarding the change of address I followed three steps and successfully it has been changed :-

1) Sent an email - "Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca"

2) Faxed with a personnel letter to (91-11) 4178-2031

3) Case specific enquiry by selecting address change & filing out UCI/File Numberhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/office

Kind attention CHC didn't inform me yet regarding the change of address but it has been changed when I checked on my Ecas, so kindly follow the steps once again and gonna soon with in a week your address will be changed friend.

More over as per my knowledge all VOs are back on the family visa tracks, so before first week of Sep all the waiting game will be dead end with our shining visa in our hands.

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
Hey all engineers
Thnkx for ur support
U hope we all got Job dere
N reunite wid our loved ones soon
Good luck 2 everyone
N da thing is wat m answering now I just forgot for which reply I am replying as m watching kbc rite now
Anyways Thnks alot for ur help

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
hey harry
can u plz share ur interview experience with us ....wht did they ask u, how much time it took n.........................
as i also have interview on 6th it may help me
harry_canada said:
any update yet ....man..
nothing on mine its gonna be 2 months after interview..m tired

sunny123456

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
04-02-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I am also in the same boat..

My wife has submitted her passport on June 18th..

Still I haven't received anything from them nor any status change.

I have done CSE in July, August without any success...

Now I have emailed Immigration minister and also planning to talk to my MP about the status...

I don't how these people can hold your passport for more than 2 months..

Borntowin said:

I can understand your situation and everyone in this forum are sailing in the same boat.

Regarding the change of address I followed three steps and successfully it has been changed :-

3) Case specific enquiry by selecting address change & filing out UCI/File Number

Kind attention CHC didn't inform me yet regarding the change of address but it has been changed when I checked on my Ecas, so kindly follow the steps once again and gonna soon with in a week your address will be changed friend.

More over as per my knowledge all VOs are back on the family visa tracks, so before first week of Sep all the waiting game will be dead end with our shining visa in our hands.

MaddyMe

Jul 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Browntowin for the information. Actually for cases in Nepal, passports are not mailed to mailing addresses. Canadian office in Kathmandu sends a letter to mailing address saying that a letter has arrived from ND and asks to pick it up from their office. Kathmandu office gets the shipment from ND only once a week. If somebody was to wait for that process, then it will be like, if they finalize the file today at ND, it will reach KTM coming tuesday. Then a letter mailed by them reaches the applicant after some days. Overall it'd be like 2 weeks after it gets ready at ND. so Those who have already sent PP will definitely call them every week and ask if they got any letter from ND for them, and pick it up from their office. I sent the CSE just to see if that makes any difference on Bring Back Date of the file. Sadly, it didnt.

Borntowin said:

3) Case specific enquiry by selecting address change & filing out UCI/File Number

cdnrics

Aug 8, 2011
Hi Maddyme...

My timeline is exactly same like yours. nd my wife received her PP yesterday.. Dun wry u will definetly receive your PP this week.
Gud luc..

Cdnrics