+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
ok thank you..
I think we will just send the passport...since we submittted all those....and the SUPPLEMNTARY TRAVEL FORM.

airforcerally

Apr 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
22 Mar 2011
Passport Req..
28 Mar 2011 (Received on 29th April 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2011
deepiv said:
ok thank you..
I think we will just send the passport...since we submittted all those....and the SUPPLEMNTARY TRAVEL FORM.
Did you received any instruction to submit Supplementary Travel Form in your PPR ?? As our PPR letter doesn't specified any thing as such.
Even I already submitted Supplementary Travel Form along with application in Feb. So I guess we don't need to send anything as such..

But there is a line "Please return copy of this letter with the requested documents". We got only one copy of PPR letter, so I guess we will send a photo copy of PPR letter along with passport and cover letter.

Are you sending by SPEED-POST ? I heard speed-post doesn't take PO BOX mailing address.. Let me know..

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
airforcerally said:
We received PPR today from ND.. dated was 28th March 2011 but mail received today 29th April 2011.. it took whole 1 month in transit (what the heck).. It is a sheer coincidence that today itself we emailed / faxed to ND.. and after few hours we received this letter.

PS : It is note worthy that the postal transit taking longer time (1 month in our case) therefor those who haven't heard withing th expected time must contact ND via email/fax to informed that they haven't received it anything. So be very alert regarding mails as it is coming by ordinary mail.

Good Luck Everyone.
congrats :)

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
we are sending the passport through BLUE DART
And we are just including the supplimentary form..because we didnt include it before.
THEY NEVER ASKED FOR IT.
Place all of your documents in a sealed envelope and mail them to:
The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110 021

thats the mailing address..
airforcerally said:
Did you received any instruction to submit Supplementary Travel Form in your PPR ?? As our PPR letter doesn't specified any thing as such.
Even I already submitted Supplementary Travel Form along with application in Feb. So I guess we don't need to send anything as such..

But there is a line "Please return copy of this letter with the requested documents". We got only one copy of PPR letter, so I guess we will send a photo copy of PPR letter along with passport and cover letter.

Are you sending by SPEED-POST ? I heard speed-post doesn't take PO BOX mailing address.. Let me know..

airforcerally

Apr 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
22 Mar 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2011
deepiv said:
we are sending the passport through BLUE DART
And we are just including the supplimentary form..because we didnt include it before.
THEY NEVER ASKED FOR IT.
Place all of your documents in a sealed envelope and mail them to:
The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110 021

thats the mailing address..
Are you going to send PPR letter along with passport.. as they mentioned in letter "Please return copy of this letter with the requested documents" ?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
airforcerally said:
Are you going to send PPR letter along with passport.. as they mentioned in letter "Please return copy of this letter with the requested documents" ?
Send the passport with the Photocopy...this is what everyone does.
All the best....

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2011 (Letter Recd: 20 Apr 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
5 May 2011 (Passport Recd: 11 May 2011)
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
airforcerally said:
The PPR said the same for us as well and we sent a photocopy of it when we sent the passport.

avibis

Mar 29, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
14 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
21 Feb 2011
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2011
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2011 (Letter Recd: 20 Apr 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
5 May 2011 (Passport Recd: 11 May 2011)
LANDED..........
4 Jun 2011
airforcerally said:

You can send it via Speed Post if you want. You just need to have the full address on the envelope and they might scratch off the PO Box part, but they will deliver to the full physical address. We sent ours by Speed Post and the tracking gave us very detailed movement of the package with the last line saying it was delivered to CHC.

You can also use couriers, some of them fuss about PO Box as well, some of them don't.

airforcerally

Apr 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
22 Mar 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2011
Thanks @fprince, @avibis.. Appreciate your help.

Good luck to both of you..

airforcerally

Apr 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
22 Mar 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2011
Thanks gagansingh

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
You sure? Have you tried to refresh the page? I did edit.... I see you in the BLUE zone :)

Yes I can't wait for the PPR to be in my wifes hands....

DNT2003

deepiv said:
you will get ur PPR just give it this week!!! dont worry you HAVE TO GET IT :D :D
I still see myself in the red zone for sum reason lol...

im trying to login with the file number...bbut mine starts with a F and its tellming me its suppose to B ??

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I wanted to get some dates from Sid_dua, but looks like no reply, so i will just put as unknown...

And yeah you are #1 now!! but i wanna see you in the bottom of GREEN!!! sooon bro!

DNT2003

fprince said:
Hi DNT buddy,

Move Sid_Dua to the waiting for Visa zone :p
I am officially # 1 in the waiting game :mad:

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yeah man, it would be sad to pay full price for OCI... and they don't really deserve that much, the way we get treated... arghhhh!!! its a whole new topic if we were to talk about them.. i mean a thread!

specially their call centre is a joke.... 3 different people (call agent) provided me wrong info.... I visited the VFS 3 times total.... 1 in toronto, then 2wice in brampton... stuff i knew i would need, but call centre failed to provide true information... it gives me a headache to even talk about them.. i dont wanna talk about em right now...

But I'm glad i'm helping you save :)

DNT2003

avibis said:
Very good point, I'll apply for OCI before the PIO expires to be safe. Thanks buddy, you just saved me $275 USD.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks for clearing that up... I hope the PPR is received back home today sometimes.. its already saturday morning there..... after i fall asleep.. and my wife calls me.. that would be something GREAT!!!!!!! I will wake up get on the computer and post the goood news here :)... i'm dreaming again ............

DNT2003

avibis said:
While waiting for airforcerally, I'll add in my 2 cents. Jaipur is in Rajasthan, which is a state directly to the north of Gujarat. However, I think Jaipur and Surat are quite far apart.

But Jaipur is fairly close to Delhi, I know people from Delhi make day trips to Jaipur and come back at night. So it baffles me that a letter would take a month to reach Delhi to Jaipur...I don't think distance is the issue here, it is a screw-up either by CHC ND or Indian Post. Even folks in Andaman & Nicobar Islands will get their letters delivered in less than a month. So I don't think you can compare this to any other situation.

Don't worry about your PPR, you will get it soon :)