+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
sivathegreat said:
Thanks PP for the encouragement.
I cannot go to India because I have applied for some college program. Again that one they have sent my marks to India for verification. They are not saying when it will be decided. So I am sort of hanging. I have endured this immigration wait for 7 years in India. It was tough then because I could not take any major decision then.

If I say to my wife I will come for two weeks only. She is says she cannot take it when I leave back. So better not to come. But again she says come. Like we are confused by our own emotions.

This forum is good to keep hopes on the positive side.

Thanks,
Again.
So true man. 2 weeks of vacation is good but it will be hard to leave a spouse again. :( But I guess if you could go for 3-4 weeks in christmas, it would worth it. As pandapenda said, we are lucky that at least ND's time line is way better than other countries. :)

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
don't get emotional and tell your wife the same...make the visit (if you can) it will also b good proof of continued relationship...take photos, keep boarding pass as proof...even if you can't go continue to keep records of chats...love emails :p....phone bills....I am doing so vigilantly

7 years!! WOW hats off to you....so while we r all complaining about the months ahead of us...you my friend are in fact at the end of a long journey ;D awesome!!!!

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
sivathegreat said:
I applied through VFS Hyderabad. The passport came back in 7 days (which means it was in CHC for only 3 days)

Anyway they declined TRV (third time)

I applied once two days before marriage.
second time three days after marriage enclosing marriage certificate

third time enclosing online receipt of sponsorship application

I want to apply for fourth time after my sponsorship is approved.
My wife says not to apply.

Any suggestions any body?
Hey Pal,

Immigration Canada takes time to approve your wife's sponsorship application and then work on your PR application. The total process can be anywhere from 5 months to one year. If you apply During this time, they will straight way reject it no questions about it. So you have to wait for the complete process.

I would not suggest you to even try to apply.

Its a slow process, if your wife just applied, you can expect to get everything done by June of next year I guess looking at the speed the cases are being processed. Marriage certificate is not your VISA to Canada.

So, relax and keep your work what ever you do in India until you get final documents.

Cheers!

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
Our ECAS hasn't been updated at all since our file reached ND. I (sponsor) can log in to my ECAS, and the status says the date the application was received at mississauga office. My husband tried logging in using his UCI and file number, but both do not seem to work. It says it cannot identify the info. We already received PPR dated Oct 15. When does it usually say 'in process'? may be i should stop worrying about ECAS, since everyone says its crappy :p..i can't help being impatient :-[

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
rozine said:
Our ECAS hasn't been updated at all since our file reached ND. I (sponsor) can log in to my ECAS, and the status says the date the application was received at mississauga office. My husband tried logging in using his UCI and file number, but both do not seem to work. It says it cannot identify the info. We already received PPR dated Oct 15. When does it usually say 'in process'? may be i should stop worrying about ECAS, since everyone says its crappy :p..i can't help being impatient :-[
Hey Rozine,

You have to wait, ND is lagging a lot. Ecas is not crapy, but cases in ND are delayed.

The File number at ND is valid for checking ecas. When they requested PP, you must have received the File Number. Use that file number. Dont worry, wait, you will receive info by mail as well. I have noticed here, some cases in ND from June and July are still in process.

Good Luck!

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
We got our PPR today, so just wanted to comfirm the address we should be sending it to is:

Immigration Section
718 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021

Thanks

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also the ppr letter states that they have created a file number.
Is that the "UCI" number or the "Application" number. as both these are present on the letter.

Thanks

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
rozine said:
Hi Rozine
well i can tell u from my experience..i filed all the way in july and till date the ecas is not updated ...keeps saying application received, however the sponsor section shows decision made, but the sponsored shows application received...so i don't think you should worry about this very much, atleast by what everyone in this forum has to say about ecas updates :S

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
eb1 said:
Hi Rozine
well i can tell u from my experience..i filed all the way in july and till date the ecas is not updated ...keeps saying application received, however the sponsor section shows decision made, but the sponsored shows application received...so i don't think you should worry about this very much, atleast by what everyone in this forum has to say about ecas updates :S
thanks for the reply! yea, i will stop worrying then..it just sucks to wait without any update :mad:

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
cival said:
Hey Guys,
We got our PPR today, so just wanted to comfirm the address we should be sending it to is:

Immigration Section
718 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021

Thanks
The address is 7 / 8 not 718 please correct it.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
i can understand ur feeling bro, its v hard to leave ur love behind n cm back alone but u ll b with her for atleast sm time so u shud cm here for 3-4 week to spend time with her n pandapenda is right tht this wud b a proof too, take alot pics of both of u n try to gather as many proof as u can like hotel bill where u will stay during ur outing n open a joint a/c or fd in bank etc. etc.
sivathegreat said:
Thanks PP for the encouragement.
I cannot go to India because I have applied for some college program. Again that one they have sent my marks to India for verification. They are not saying when it will be decided. So I am sort of hanging. I have endured this immigration wait for 7 years in India. It was tough then because I could not take any major decision then.

If I say to my wife I will come for two weeks only. She is says she cannot take it when I leave back. So better not to come. But again she says come. Like we are confused by our own emotions.

This forum is good to keep hopes on the positive side.-

Thanks,
Again.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
dont worry dear ecase is not fully reliable, its just to give us idea abt our case but many times its not updated i have seen many cases where ecase was application received n people received there visas........so stay calm just enjoy ur time
rozine said:

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
file no will b ur application no but u can use any of them during ur conversation with nd both will b ok, uci is universal client id ........
do remember to send a copy of ppr with ur pp....
The address is 7 / 8 not 718 please correct tht n send ur pp through a registered post, i wud say send it through bluedart courier they r best n ll deliver ur pp next day
cival said:
Also the ppr letter states that they have created a file number.
Is that the "UCI" number or the "Application" number. as both these are present on the letter.

Thanks

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
hambzik said:
Hey Rozine,

You have to wait, ND is lagging a lot. Ecas is not crapy, but cases in ND are delayed.

The File number at ND is valid for checking ecas. When they requested PP, you must have received the File Number. Use that file number. Dont worry, wait, you will receive info by mail as well. I have noticed here, some cases in ND from June and July are still in process.

Good Luck!
Thanks! Yea, he received file number in the letter. We tried logging in with that, but didn't let us. Well, as you said, we'll just have to wait.. :)

koirala.fan

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2011 reached Mississauga
File Transfer...
May 26, 2011 reached New Delhi
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 4, 2011
Hey folks,

I have an update.
My hubby got his passport back with visa in it a few days back.
He will be flying from new delhi and landing in toronto on 25th Nov.

If folks that landed as PR immigrant recently at toronto from delhi could share their experience, that would be great.
please write about what to carry for example what items, forms and what about gold and other goods? how was your experience? Please share it.

A big thanks to all.