+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
it makes sense to me, but what I don't understand is that ecas is something that is "client centered"

If they are indeed making notes, they would have a separate database or software for that which would not interfere with ecas changes, you know what I mean right?

Unless, ecas is linked to that software/database they use to input computerized data...hmmmmm

Now we're acting like FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit...paging Newdelhi2011!!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
now I don't understand much of the software language.. I am a medical person. not an IT guy ;D ;D ;D

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
address disappear day 3

D

deven

hambzik said:
Hi Deven,

I understand your frustration. I was very frustrated just like you until I read the procedures and understood what they do.

1) When they take decision on your application and reject it, they close the file. They can do it at any point, during your approval process, documents checking, initial review, medical results, BC checks intervirew, or final review.
2) When you win the appeal, you just reversed the decision made by VO. This does not guarantree you the successful; completion of the process. It just means that they can not reject your case based on their previous findings or objections.
3) If you read the letter received from ADR, it tells Visa office to continue the processing the application, it does not tell them to give the applicant PR. which means the rest of the process has to be completed whatever time it takes.
4) "Medical Results Received" in one way completes your application package, it is not the final stage of the application process. The processing of application actually starts at this stage. Your BC is mandatory, which will happen after your medicals are received. BC check can be normal or in depth. In Depth BC can take longer time.
5) Medical results have been received means that CHC havce received the medical reseults from the doctor, however it may not be approved since a medical expert from CHC reviews the results and decides if the applicant can be approved or not.
6) Last but not least, Visitor Visa for Canada is taking about 6-8 weeks, so you can imagine how much time PR can take.
7) If your marriage is Genuine and you have submitted all genuine documents, you should not be worried, it may be delayed but you will get it.

I hope you understand this and not stress out because of delays. When I understood everything, I was not expecting Visa for another 3-4 months at least and I got myself busy in other stuff in India. However, I got the visa soon and I am leaving soon which actually gives me lot more happiness.

Just sit back and relax, let they take their time and do their job. Enjoy your life here until you get the Visa. Believe me, once you get the PR, you will never be able to stay in India for more than few weeks. So enjoy your stay in India and dont stress out.

Cheers!

Dear Hambzik

I really agree and understand all the views from you

but cannot believe to wait till 8 weeks

as when I was requested for PP they also send me BC form and asked only for specific question no. to
re conform. so I guess in BC except that question all BC was done.

Also after one week of sending my PP to ND (2-12-11) they updated medical report have been received on 8th dec on ecas and on 17 dec they deleted my all older updates i.e. they left IN PROCESS and deleted DECISION MADE may be to update new one

Yesterday I saw update from Idris on the same thread who had send his PP on 30-11-11 so I hope my turn of update in this days soon

D

deven

yug said:
hey buddy,
there is 1person his name is Hambzik, his case is also appeal won, he is so helpful, i think u need to contact him... he is leaving on 27th, he recently got his visa...
Hey YUG thanks a lot for the help i got your message and also talked to Hambzik on the same thread

thank you once again for sharing

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
:) :) :eek:

Dear friends,
I had sent all documents on CHC Delhi on 2010 sep, after 13 months my status has been changed IN PROCESS from RBVO. CHC Delhi's finalise time shows the 16 months.So, How long should I wait for Medical request? It is running on 15 months.Please advise me
Maya

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
disappear , disappear Day 3 :mad:

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
Mayalu said:

Dear friends,
I had sent all documents on CHC Delhi on 2010 sep, after 13 months my status has been changed IN PROCESS from RBVO. CHC Delhi's finalise time shows the 16 months.So, How long should I wait for Medical request? It is running on 15 months.Please advise me
Maya
Maya,

I Believe you have applied under FSW category. As far as I know, they ask for medical during the last stage of process for this category. Still I am not very sure about that. You might want to post this questions to the other thread titled as FSW as most of people here are spousal applicants/sponsors who have applied under Family class Spousal Sponsorship. So I doubt if anyone can answer your question precisely up here.

Good Luck

R

ryanmoris29

Mayalu said:

Dear friends,
Maya
Hello Maya,

You should get your medical request soon, probably in another 1 or 2 months. If they ask you to take medicals, then its a sign that you are in the penultimate stage of your VISA process. Hope this helps you

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
mapledreams said:
it makes sense to me, but what I don't understand is that ecas is something that is "client centered"

If they are indeed making notes, they would have a separate database or software for that which would not interfere with ecas changes, you know what I mean right?

Unless, ecas is linked to that software/database they use to input computerized data...hmmmmm

Now we're acting like FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit...paging Newdelhi2011!!
OMG.. You are Garcia :eek: We will leave computer stuff to you then :)
I personally think that eCAS is somehow connected to their internal database. So officer who is working can make notes in their database and he can change the state on eCAS from same system. Thus, it shows address glitch everytime some is writing notes in our file. I think this glitch of address disappear/reappear is file specific and not a general maintenance thing.
God bless software engineer who programmed it. :p

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
I hate softwares.. ;) ;) ;) ;)

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
I loveeee Garcia! My personality matches hers a lot =)

Anyways, I am not so sure about the officer's role in updating ecas. I believe there are a few employees who probably have the "ecas updating" portfolio.

JATT_PUNJABI

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

kindly help me in understanding the following ECAS status for PR:

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on October 3, 2011.

Medical results have been received

No IN PROCESS yet.

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
Jatt_punjabi,

It looks just like mine and may others who applied recently in last 3-5 months. We are waiting for next step in eCAS update which will hopefully show "in process". Usually, after CPC-M sends file to ND, you would get a PPR within 1-2 months. It may not be the case for all but that's what I have been seeing in most of the cases. You should keep an eye on principal applicant's email/mail.