+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Thank you all, l feel like giving each one of you a big thank you hug, @Lamour, Orangecrush, Florisak, Crucial and others :-*

whitelion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ application sent on June 08 and CSQ received on July 21st 2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-05-2015*** File changed to in process on October 09 2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016 by God 's blessings
mercyofGod said:
Hey Guess what everybody! First l give thanks to the Most High God for His mercy endure forever, my thanks goes to my lovely queen, my wife and my thanks to Lamour, senior members and newbies, thank you everybody...it's over now, l gor PPR few minutes ago from AVO, l pray that the good God will surely do it for you all and you too Lamour l wanna hear the good news from you this week iin Jesus name, love you all God bless.
Congratulation MercyofGod. I am so happy for you. I am praying that we have on this thread an aboundance rain of PPR from AVO. :D

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Congratulations mercyofGod I'm so happy for you... At long last you got your PPR glory be to the most high...

pokie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
mercyofGod said:
Hey Guess what everybody! First l give thanks to the Most High God for His mercy endure forever, my thanks goes to my lovely queen, my wife and my thanks to Lamour, senior members and newbies, thank you everybody...it's over now, l gor PPR few minutes ago from AVO, l pray that the good God will surely do it for you all and you too Lamour l wanna hear the good news from you this week iin Jesus name, love you all God bless.
Finally, congrats dear!!!

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Thank you all again and again...please l need more information from those that receive PPR or visas already concerning below:
"Amended Schedule A for you and your spouse", do we need to complete the form IMM5669 separately with original signature of me and my spouse or they just want me (the applicant) to complete the form alone? Also form IMM008 because my spouse and l are not in the same country, and they gave me 15 days to send everything to them, my question is if they want us to complete this separately or just the applicant? I need more light to this urgently please from those that had similar request from VO. They gave me 15 days to submit my passport.

For those that had their visas or PPR can you please shed more light because l don't wanna make a mistake please.

Below are part of message l received.
------

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A for you and your spouse Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in Nigeria and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18.Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
mercyofGod said:
Thank you all again and again...please l need more information from those that receive PPR or visas already concerning below:
"Amended Schedule A for you and your spouse", do we need to complete the form IMM5669 separately with original signature of me and my spouse or they just want me (the applicant) to complete the form alone? Also form IMM008 because my spouse and l are not in the same country, and they gave me 15 days to send everything to them, my question is if they want us to complete this separately or just the applicant? I need more light to this urgently please from those that had similar request from VO. They gave me 15 days to submit my passport.

For those that had their visas or PPR can you please shed more light because l don't wanna make a mistake please.

------

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A for you and your spouse Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in Nigeria and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18.Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
Moh, livjer, florisak can help with this. Maybe you should PM them.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
mercyofGod said:
Congratulation MercyofGod! I am overly excited for you. You've waited long enough for this and you deserve it all. BON VOYAGE!

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
I AM STILL TIREDLESSLY WAITING FOR THAT "DECISION MADE" TO CHANGE TO SOMETHING ELSE!!!
I AM SOO TIRED OF CHECKING CIC FOR AN UPDATE AFTER MY HUSBAND'S SON'S NAME WAS ADDED AS AN APPLICANT ON THE LIST FROM LAST WEEK. I PRAY NOT TO GET A LAZY OFFICER :(. FATHER! GRANT US WITH AN OFFICER THAT IS NOT LAZZZZZZYYYYYYY. I AM FED UP WITH THIS PROCESS AND THE AGONY OF WAITING JUST TO SEE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

Venting out feels good for the soul at times!!! I am almost sure that I'm not overreacting!

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Naponga said:
Congratulation MercyofGod! I am overly excited for you. You've waited long enough for this and you deserve it all. BON VOYAGE!
Merci beaucoup, God bless and you shall receive your testimony soon in Jesus name.

iamawinner

Sep 13, 2015
mercyofGod said:
Congratulations dearie so so happy for you. The Lord that did yours will do it for all us.
He will perfect everything that concerns you.

femi990

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25- 02- 2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
May 20 2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
mercyofGod said:
Thank God the wait is finally over! I can imagine thre relieve you will feel deep in your soul that this is finally over! Congrats

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
This is worth celebrating. Each and everyone should go get a bottle of soft drink to celebrate this joyful news. Congratulation MERCYOFGOD. Indeed God is Faithful.
I cant wait to hear Lemour's goodnews. It will come very soon.

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
I Think by next month October, AVO should be working on February and March applicant. 8) ??? ::) :p :)

Favour 2015

Sep 16, 2015
mercyofGod said:

------

Hello Mercy
I got my letter also yesterday , but am a little confuse also . have u been able to resolve this ?