Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
October 24th 2016
samola10 said:
Hello good people,
I was surprise to get a refusal email from avo today instead of ppr and given option to appeal.
I ll start my appeal proceedings Thursday bcos reason the office gave don't make sense to me, saying my relationship and marriage not genuine, can you imagine, almost 14 months.
I will update u as we progress in the appeal.
thank you all
This is devastating news! I have been following your story and I am so sorry to hear this. Be strong! Get your GCMS notes to see exactly what happened before filing an appeal or reapplying. I have seen a few people on this forum who applied a second time and got approved. So don't give up!

Wish you all the best

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Thank you all for your words of support and courage.
I receives my gcms note surprisingly its old note I got the new decision not reflect in it but eligibility passed, security and criminality still hidden and again no idea why..
I still blv something like biased is observed.
only complain of marriage not genuine or stage manage, sounds funny to everybody that a relationship of almost 11 years not genuine..so which one is genuine???

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
samola10 said:
Thank you all for your words of support and courage.
I receives my gcms note surprisingly its old note I got the new decision not reflect in it but eligibility passed, security and criminality still hidden and again no idea why..
I still blv something like biased is observed.
only complain of marriage not genuine or stage manage, sounds funny to everybody that a relationship of almost 11 years not genuine..so which one is genuine???
If you've passed eligibility then I see no reason why they refused you. If you are sure you have no criminal or security records then appeal is the best option I think. Because eligibility is the party that includes your relationship. How can you pass eligibility and still stating your relationship is not genuine. Made some legal consultations too, it sounds weird bro. Maybe as soon as you file that appeal they will call you back to review your case again, AVO has than that to people I have read in this forum. There is a big contradiction with the pass of the eligibility and the reason they are using to refuse you.I pray you get a good result out of this whole struggle.

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Timosky99 said:
My dear not only you..I'm an April applicant's and my file was received on may..I apply a month after you..let be put everything on to Jehovah that he will hear us and grant us favor...

Hello Timosky,

Amen. Jehovah is in control. We will hear good news soon

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
good day all,
so sorry for my misinformation. my eligibility is still in review at the time vo put decision made on my online account then send refuse mail, but i applied for my note in december 11th nd got it january 10 with no report of current standings from vo whatsoever, likely something missing among the vo's or better still some were either drunk or overwhelmed at the time of decision making. A friend told me about his experience with german embassy sometime ago, then the officer said his sorry, he was just too tired nd ask him to reapply then gave a one year straight visa instead of 3 months, can you imagine that???
many of us here go through similar thing but because no one to question they feel free about it if not why will appeal upturn some vo's decisions, please lets think of this...

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Praise 77 said:
hello everyone,
I have tried several time to linking my application but unsuccessful, please any ideas......thanks
Try with this information only and see

1. Your application number, 2. Your date of birth, 3.your country of birth of your passport, 4.number of applicants should be you and your sponsor 2 plus if there is any dependent children (how many?), use the total.

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Re medical request 14-nov-2016
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
Praise 77 said:
hello everyone,
I have tried several time to linking my application but unsuccessful, please any ideas......thanks

29 Immigration to Canada / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: hi everyone on: November 04, 2016, 01:10:54 pm
Hi all, I was finally able to get the system to find our application. It didn't work until today - I swear I tried this info combo before but who knows. I can confirm that since our representative is using the paid representative portal it gives me the following message:

"Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

I have no intention of dropping my representative, just an FYI. I don't believe this shows up if you're your own spouse's representative.

The combination of information that I used to find the application (finally) was:

1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application. I am sponsoring my husband, no dependents.

It popped up saying 1 application was found. Hope this helps someone trying to link their account.

Also try this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-mycic-account-to-pr-application-t439261.0.html;msg5509226#msg5509226

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Good day all, I got pickup email this morning and mycic account is showing application status closed, eligibility passed, medical passed, background check, complete, final decision: decision made this application has been approved. God has made it and great thinks to Almighty God to bring this journey to a successful end. Thank all the members of this house for you great support and advice. It's will end in praise for everyone soon. You will soon receive good news

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
gapoha said:
Good day all, I got pickup email this morning and mycic account is showing application status closed, eligibility passed, medical passed, background check, complete, final decision: decision made this application has been approved. God has made it and great thinks to Almighty God to bring this journey to a successful end. Thank all the members of this house for you great support and advice. It's will end in praise for everyone soon. You will soon receive good news

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. The Lord is good all the time. May this open the door to a bunch of good news this week in the house.

Carla2016

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-06-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Up front November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- dec- 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2017
LANDED..........
April 7th 2017
gapoha said:

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
gapoha said:
Congratulations my good friend ,I'm very happy to hear this

Nifemi05

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
gapoha said:
Hi Gapoha,
Congratulations!
Please I have a quick question, you got PPR in December 8. When did AVO received your passport for Permanent Residence Visa?
Mine daughter's passport was sent from VAC office in Lagos, Nigeria to AVO since December 28, 2016.
We are still waiting for sms pick up.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards,
Nifemi05

gapoha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27th May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA, 15th July, 2016
Med's Request
15th July, 2016
Med's Done....
18th July 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8th Dec. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17th Jan. 2017
LANDED..........
28th Jan 2017
Nifemi05 said:
Hi Gapoha,
Congratulations!
Please I have a quick question, you got PPR in December 8. When did AVO received your passport for Permanent Residence Visa?
Mine daughter's passport was sent from VAC office in Lagos, Nigeria to AVO since December 28, 2016.
We are still waiting for sms pick up.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards,
Nifemi05

They received it in 16th December, actually there were big struggle. My resident permit is expiring in my country here at the end of this month. So I keep sending emails last week seriously to CIC about so last Friday I go response from them at they are waiting for the request of my kids medical which hasn't come yet so they would like to return my passport to me and request it again when their medical results is in. I replied them the time is too short for me to get my passport back and extend my visa after they keeping for it a month. They should issue the visa as my kids are unacompanying me to Canadian now. Then my wife went to their mp in Canada of the case, because I sent their medical in July last with my but they claimed they didn't get it and I added it again with my passport and sent to them. So the mp called Mississauga and they said AVO didn't link my kids medical to my application so it was just sitting at the office there. They quickly sending email to Accra to link it and also make sure they issue the visa before I arrange for m passport. That was yesterday. Early yesterday my medical status changed to passed and today application closed with pickup email.