09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
vivichi said:
Hello everyone am new in the thread, my husband submitted my application on 26th January 2015 on 9th sept Accra requested for a document which i submitted to them.... Pls what's their nxt stop... The waiting is really killing me seriously
Welcome to the thread Vivichi.
From the look of things, AVO is working on January and February applicant. As MercyofGod mentioned, depending on the document requested, you should hear from them soon. Also check your ecas status for any changes. It's not an easy race but we will all get to the finish line soon.

vivichi

Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
09/09/2015
File Transfer...
27/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
mercyofGod said:
First you are welcome to the thread, depend on the doc they requested from you and have you check your ecas to fnd out if your status is IP (in process) if you are IP then you will surely hear from them soon. Good luck.
they requested for an evidence to show that my marriage is registered wit the Nigeria authority... So i forwarded the cert of my marriage to them. My ecas changed to in process the next day i received the email from them and is still in process .... My question is will they notify me that they have received d document i sent to them and like how many days will it take for them to notify me

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
vivichi said:
they requested for an evidence to show that my marriage is registered wit the Nigeria authority... So i forwarded the cert of my marriage to them. My ecas changed to in process the next day i received the email from them and is still in process .... My question is will they notify me that they have received d document i sent to them and like how many days will it take for them to notify me
If it's all about your marriage cert it's okay, everything will be fine in Jesus name, don't expect AVO to notify you about receipt of your marriage cert but the ecas status changed and that indicate they received it and soon they will get back to you because they are looking into your app right now. Just be positive, with God all things are possible, wish you good luck.

vivichi

Sep 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
09/09/2015
File Transfer...
27/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/01/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
mercyofGod said:
If it's all about your marriage cert it's okay, everything will be fine in Jesus name, don't expect AVO to notify you about receipt of your marriage cert but the ecas status changed and that indicate they received it and soon they will get back to you because they are looking into your app right now. Just be positive, with God all things are possible, wish you good luck.
[/quote Thanks mercyofGod for the reply i appreciate

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
I need advice please...I live in UK curruntly..i came to UK on a spousal visa but me and my spouse got seperated 3years ago..I'm currently working on my divorce which will hopefully go through by december...I met my White Canadian girl in Uk and we have been dating for 1yr and 1month now..
We have been leaving together for 6moonths now...
1)We have all our letters coming to thesame address,
2)We have a joint account,
3)We have a lot pictures on facebook and instram of both of us together,
4)I have pix of me and her sisters coimng here to visit us on instagram and facebook and in our phones
5)We are both working here in UK and paying all our taxes
We plan to get married in January next year and she is going back to Canada in June while i'm going back to Nigeria in June as well because that is when my visa expires...
I want to put in my spousal visa application in june next year once i get to Nigeria.My questions here are:

1)Will the divorce affect my application
2)Will the say my application is too quick after my marriage
3)Should i do my police check in Uk before i get to Nigeria because once i get to Nigeria i will put in my apllication straight away
4)Am i suppose to put in my application before i do my medical or It is the embassy that will refer me to do my medical before i apply?
5)Can i use my Uk bank statements since i wont have any account history in Nigeria and I have been away for so long..

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
willyblue said:
I need advice please...I live in UK curruntly..i came to UK on a spousal visa but me and my spouse got seperated 3years ago..I'm currently working on my divorce which will hopefully go through by december...I met my White Canadian girl in Uk and we have been dating for 1yr and 1month now..
We have been leaving together for 6moonths now...
1)We have all our letters coming to thesame address,
2)We have a joint account,
3)We have a lot pictures on facebook and instram of both of us together,
4)I have pix of me and her sisters coimng here to visit us on instagram and facebook and in our phones
5)We are both working here in UK and paying all our taxes
We plan to get married in January next year and she is going back to Canada in June while i'm going back to Nigeria in June as well because that is when my visa expires...
I want to put in my spousal visa application in june next year once i get to Nigeria.My questions here are:

1)Will the divorce affect my application
2)Will the say my application is too quick after my marriage
3)Should i do my police check in Uk before i get to Nigeria because once i get to Nigeria i will put in my apllication straight away
4)Am i suppose to put in my application before i do my medical or It is the embassy that will refer me to do my medical before i apply?
5)Can i use my Uk bank statements since i wont have any account history in Nigeria and I have been away for so long..
You are welcome to the thread:
1)Will the divorce affect my application===
The divorce will not affect your application once you have your divorce certificate.

2)Will the say my application is too quick after my marriage===
CiC cannot say your application is quick after your marriage

3)Should i do my police check in Uk before i get to Nigeria because once i get to Nigeria i will put in my apllication straight away===
Yes, get your police report in UK before coming to Nigeria and also get another Police report in Nigeria and submit the two police report.

4)Am i suppose to put in my application before i do my medical or It is the embassy that will refer me to do my medical before i apply? ===
you don't need to submit your application before doing your medical, you will do upfront medical and submit the receipt with your application, you can get the address from cic site or let me know if you need to do it or post the message for people to give you the hospital addresses in Nigeria where you can do it.

5) Can i use my Uk bank statements since i wont have any account history in Nigeria and I have been away for so long.===
As a matter of fact, you DO NOT need any bank statement to apply for family category as an applicant.

I hope this will help, l wish you good luck.

willyblue

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2016
AOR Received.
14-04-16
File Transfer...
30/06/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Honestly I just saw this tread yesterday and i have been following it with keen interest...Thanks to every one here for there reply..You may not know how you guys are helping people like me and many others who need information on how to put in there application..
Most expecially to to Mercyof God..God bless you so much for a very good reply...
I feel so relieved now.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
YES! This site honestly saved my nerves. My nerves were going out of wack until I started following this thread. This thread and experienced experts on here make it a breeze answering frequent mind bottling thoughts that plague s minds. I am beyond grateful to be on here. Thank you to everyone of you that invest time on this thread to answer questions on here. ******AIR KISSES TO ALL******

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
willyblue said:
Honestly I just saw this tread yesterday and i have been following it with keen interest...Thanks to every one here for there reply..You may not know how you guys are helping people like me and many others who need information on how to put in there application..
Most expecially to to Mercyof God..God bless you so much for a very good reply...
I feel so relieved now.
Welcome to the thread willyblue.
You are wise to want to gather information before submitting your application. Gather as much as you can, evidence and proofs of relationship are never too much.
All the best with your application.

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Naponga said:
YES! This site honestly saved my nerves. My nerves were going out of wack until I started following this thread. This thread and experienced experts on here make it a breeze answering frequent mind bottling thoughts that plague s minds. I am beyond grateful to be on here. Thank you to everyone of you that invest time on this thread to answer questions on here. ******AIR KISSES TO ALL******
True talk. It's strengthening to know we are not alone in the wait and the race

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
TGIF A BIG AMEN TO THAT MERCYOFGOD....NEXT WEEK EVERYONE WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS... WE ARE VICTORIOUS..
IF YOU BELIEVE IT SHOUT A BIG AMEN

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Ardnacieso said:
TGIF A BIG AMEN TO THAT MERCYOFGOD....NEXT WEEK EVERYONE WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS... WE ARE VICTORIOUS..
IF YOU BELIEVE IT SHOUT A BIG AMEN
Amen! Because faith comes by hearing the word God...l hope you are not starting canadavisa forum church on here...lol, just joking.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.