+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Angeleyes19 said:
:D :D :D I am so happy for @ mercyofGod..May this great news spread to the rest of us waiting and praying for some positivity from AVO. Congrats once again!
Thank you so much, your success and victory is on the way and you will testify soon.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Ardnacieso said:
Hello to everyone hope all of you are fine...mercyofGod how do I write my timeline so everyone can see it?? Please help
I am sorry for late reply but l see that Lamour and other member already handle that.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
DivineSpeed said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Hallelujah to the most high God. Happy for you indeed! ;D ;D ;D
Wishing you al the best and God's blessings, HEY! remember all the hard work wifey put into this. I can't stand people who have gotten to Canada and elsewhere through this means who later, actually so soon forget these moments. I trust that you will do better by her...it comes with huge favour and grace from the BOSS Himself :), God Almighty strengthen your love and make you a wonderful Husband ;)
Thank you so much, l do appreciate your message.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
CADPt said:
So happy for you, I've just been catching up on the gist. Congrats once again. with regards to the Schedule A form, it actually quite simple, just fill in the same thing you filled in the schedule A you submitted with your original application. I hope you kept a copy. Just update the dates to reflect present day. Your spouse does not need to send one, they sent you a generic email/form/letter.
All the best and welcome to Canada

Cheers
Thank you so much, appreciated. Yes l already fill the form, God bless.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Favour 2015 said:
I am new to this and it a little difficult to use . But we sent our application in Feb . Our medicals was done Iin sept and we got the PPR same month
Wow that's good news, congratulations!

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Hi Favour, A big congratulations. Could you plz share your timeline with forum members so as to know when exactly ur ppr was requested. Thanks

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Favour 2015 said:
I am new to this and it a little difficult to use . But we sent our application in Feb . Our medicals was done Iin sept and we got the PPR same month
Congratulations on your PPR.
We can rightly conclude that AVO is working on January/February applicants now.

CADPt

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
Favour 2015 said:
Wow, congrats you, guess they have started working on February applications then, what date in february did you send in your application?

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Lamour you are right. Since Favour had gotten her ppr already it should be concluded that Avo is working on january and February . :D ;) :) :p

CADPt

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
I think I'm going to stop going to other forums, those applying through Manila are getting visas in 3months :eek: :eek: :eek:. The april applicants were already getting PPR in July. I don't want to believe AVO has more applications to deal with. Jeez, it can be a little depressing.

God dey!!!

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Cadpt you are right I was reviewing the Manila and people who applied on Feb and mar got their passport request some even got their visa. But God is in control of everything it shall surely be our turn..

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
CADPt said:
I think I'm going to stop going to other forums, those applying through Manila are getting visas in 3months :eek: :eek: :eek:. The april applicants were already getting PPR in July. I don't want to believe AVO has more applications to deal with. Jeez, it can be a little depressing.

God dey!!!
I remember a few years ago, we were in the same position regarding our FSW applications. We compared and contrasted with all the VOs espacially Manilla and New Delhi saying how fast they processed applications compared to AVO. Apparently nothing has changed with AVO....I can tell you this though, AVO answers you when you least expect. Just hang in there, your PPRs will come before you know it!

...I am just dreading this torturous journey once again when I put in my spousal application next year...
Wish you guys all the best, and it's a great pleasure to follow this thread as it's giving me a lot of insight into sponsorship application process in Accra.
*Mandie*

CADPt

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
mandiebraxton said:
I remember a few years ago, we were in the same position regarding our FSW applications. We compared and contrasted with all the VOs espacially Manilla and New Delhi saying how fast they processed applications compared to AVO. Apparently nothing has changed with AVO....I can tell you this though, AVO answers you when you least expect. Just hang in there, your PPRs will come before you know it!

...I am just dreading this torturous journey once again when I put in my spousal application next year...
Wish you guys all the best, and it's a great pleasure to follow this thread as it's giving me a lot of insight into sponsorship application process in Accra.
*Mandie*
At mandie, i was lucky to have done my FSW from London, it took less than a year to get my visa 9months to be precise from start to finish, would have been less if i didn't goof during my medicals, told the doc i see patients with TB, they told me to go do sputum test which takes 8weeks. I landed in 2013, my friends that applied at the same time as me only started landing earlier this year they went through AVO.

With regards to your sponsorship application, it might be a good idea to start asap or go the inland route, let your spouse come visit, lol.
My wife and daughter are in the States visiting which makes it easy to go visit, I don't know what I'd do when they return to naija next month.

CADPt

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
CADPt said:
At mandie, i was lucky to have done my FSW from London, it took less than a year to get my visa 9months to be precise from start to finish, would have been less if i didn't goof during my medicals, told the doc i see patients with TB, they told me to go do sputum test which takes 8weeks. I landed in 2013, my friends that applied at the same time as me only started landing earlier this year they went through AVO.

With regards to your sponsorship application, it might be a good idea to start asap or go the inland route, let your spouse come visit, lol.
My wife and daughter are in the States visiting which makes it easy to go visit, I don't know what I'd do when they return to naija next month.

CADPt
@ CADPt,
I remember how we used to envy LVO and the rest...memories :)
I can't apply now as we are not yet married. However I have started gathering the docs and getting as much insight into the process as possible. Trust me, once you've been through the FSW, any other application gets easier (at least to a certain degree). Wish you all the best with yours.

*Mandie*