09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
DeLI014 said:
New to the group actually, but done loads of reading and I must confess, this thread's got some of amazing and inspiring people! God bless you!

August Timeline:
Submitted: August 06 2014
Received: August 11,2014
SA: October 29, 2014
Husband's application also shows received -August 11.
File transefer: October.. Guessing
Med received. pRPF fee paid in January..Received acknowledgement of receipt sent to/ from Acccra in Jan.

Remember someone was asking if there were any August/ September applicants. :)
Welcome to the thread Deli014 and thanks for signing up to share experiences.
All the best and waiting to hear your GOODNEWS too.

TemiA

Sep 4, 2014
lamour said:
Yes Tamia, there are specific panel physicians.
Click on the link MOH provided and you will have to chose nigeria since he is In nigeria
Thank you MOH and Lamour.......i'm sure i'll be back with more questions

itsmytime

Dec 6, 2014
Hello,cic sent my application August 27 to accra, I just received a mail from accra, they are requesting for # new medicals examination that they will send me the medicals via email tomorrow, # my sponsor should pay the right of permanent resident fee in canada.# updated Imm 5669- schedule A for me and my sponsor listing all personal and address history from age 18 with no time gaps. # updated Imm 5406- additional family information #Updated police clearance certificate.# proof of written communication between me and my sponsor from the time we first met to present. # Historical proof of identification for me and including my birth certificate and my BECE and WACE certificate. They said all this has to be sent before 30 to enable them continue processing my application. What is BECE? My husband and I communicate majorly through phone calls and blackberry chat, and he is in Nigeria right now. Is this mail good news? I don't even no if I should be happy or I should worry. And some of what they are requesting for was sent before. Pls someone with experience should respond.

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
itsmytime said:
Hello,cic sent my application August 27 to accra, I just received a mail from accra, they are requesting for # new medicals examination that they will send me the medicals via email tomorrow, # my sponsor should pay the right of permanent resident fee in canada.# updated Imm 5669- schedule A for me and my sponsor listing all personal and address history from age 18 with no time gaps. # updated Imm 5406- additional family information #Updated police clearance certificate.# proof of written communication between me and my sponsor from the time we first met to present. # Historical proof of identification for me and including my birth certificate and my BECE and WACE certificate. They said all this has to be sent before 30 to enable them continue processing my application. What is BECE? My husband and I communicate majorly through phone calls and blackberry chat, and he is in Nigeria right now. Is this mail good news? I don't even no if I should be happy or I should worry. And some of what they are requesting for was sent before. Pls someone with experience should respond.
Hello,

First of all this is good news, don't be alarmed and it only means your file has been opened and is in process which is great! :) also I expect they will give you your visa within 2 or 3 weeks after you send in all the stuff.

For all the forms, that's easy, I would refill them all and make sure everything is accurate and signed and I would attach a note saying that nothing has changed.

For the medicals, well that's weird because normally they're valid for a year, when did you do yours? but regardless,do it again ASAP.

For the police, that makes sense because they're valid for 6 months I think ? my wife will be in the same boat since we did the police check in August. But you should be able to do all this with no issues and it's good your husband is visiting you so he can sign all the forms as well ( he needs to sign as well)

The fact that they asked for the RPRF fee means they're almost done with your application so that's great news.

Send all the chat history that you have with him and any phone bills etc.

The BECE and WAEC are education certificates that you may have gotten while you were in high school? they may not be applicable to you, so if that's the case then write a note saying that's not applicable.

This is all straight forward, so you should ahead in a positive way.

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
itsmytime said:
Do you mind showing us the email they sent you? and take out all the personal info?

Thank you. I just want to see if it's the same email where they say "we believe your marriage is only to gain access to Canada blah blah blah"

itsmytime

Dec 6, 2014
Thanx Moh, I really appreciate ur response, am relief now. The mail did not question the genuineness of my marriage, I will start getting everything together so I can send them ASAP.

itsmytime

Dec 6, 2014
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- New medical examination. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Your sponsor should pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in Canada.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

- Updated IMM5406- Additional Family Information

- Updated police clearance certificate

- Proof of written communication between you and your sponsor from the time you first met to the present.

- Historical proof of identification for you including your birth certificate and your BECE and WAEC certificates.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

CCG

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

MOH this the email accra sent me.

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
itsmytime said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- New medical examination. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Your sponsor should pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in Canada.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

- Updated IMM5406- Additional Family Information

- Updated police clearance certificate

- Proof of written communication between you and your sponsor from the time you first met to the present.

- Historical proof of identification for you including your birth certificate and your BECE and WAEC certificates.

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

CCG

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

MOH this the email accra sent me.
Thank you, this is a new one that I haven't seen before. Please try to do all this as soon as you can and in 30 days I pray that you'll have your visa.

But it's good news, nothing to worry about.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Wow unbelievable
At long last the highly anticipated mail has arrived,Cic is requesting for my passport
But there was a form to be filled asking for certain things must it be submitted? Anybody with such experience i mean those who have completed theirs

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Ghanaboy said:
Wow unbelievable
At long last the highly anticipated mail has arrived,Cic is requesting for my passport
But there was a form to be filled asking for certain things must it be submitted? Anybody with such experience i mean those who have completed theirs

CONGRATS Ghanaboy! very excited and happy for you my brother.

What form? additional family form? you can just refill it and state that no new changes .

Finally a passport request from Accra

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
MoH1979 ;D said:

What form? additional family form? you can just refill it and state that no new changes .

Yay!! Huge congrats Ghanaboy!! So very happy for you. :D

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
MoH1979 said:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

PLEASE NOTE: Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.

Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.

Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are included with this letter.

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section(RA)

Photograph Specifications

The two photos must:

have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8 x 1 3/4″) finished size;

measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of head);

have been taken within the last 12 months to ensure an up-to-date likeness;

have the date the photo was taken written directly on the back of one of the photo;

be clear and well defined;

be taken against a plain light background without shadows; and

present a front view of the person’s head, showing the full face in the middle of the photo

Note that photos may be either black and white or colour. Religious head coverings may be worn, as long as the full facial features are visible. Non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and not hidden by glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable. The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression and with the mouth closed.

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ___________________________________­­­­­_________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: __________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Dependent

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________ _

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
The last form is Wat am talking about

MoH1979

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Sure go ahead and fill that in as well.

Wow long long journey finally comes to an end. I hope NKT is next and itsmytime and then hopefully me.