+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
Please, does anyone know how one can send passport to Ghana VFS(they opened today) directly since Nigeria VFS are closed
I think you should courier it through FedEx using their address as it appeared in the letter of PP request. You could also track It.
How did you know that Ghana VFS has opened?

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello friends, pls I'm new here and I just need a ĺfew clarifications. I'm FSW-Outland
1. Are all applicants processed at AVO transferred to AVO at some point?
2. I read in the previous pages, some people say you have to wait for 5months for medical request but I got mine in a month? Are these people waiting 5months also FSW applicants?

Pls help.

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hello friends, pls I'm new here and I just need a ĺfew clarifications. I'm FSW-Outland
1. Are all applicants processed at AVO transferred to AVO at some point?
2. I read in the previous pages, some people say you have to wait for 5months for medical request but I got mine in a month? Are these people waiting 5months also FSW applicants?

Pls help.
You must be an Ottawa Pikin (your application is probably being processed in Ottawa). For all Nigeria Spouse PR it has to go to AVO. For Nigeria FSW it can be Ottawa VO, London VO or AVO. Ottawa VO is very fast.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
My application says 50% and no medical yet...i applied October 30 2019 and everything is slow...this is the 8th month and I don't think they opened yet in Nigeria or ghana ...this is sad I really miss my husband

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
My application says 50% and no medical yet...i applied October 30 2019 and everything is slow...this is the 8th month and I don't think they opened yet in Nigeria or ghana ...this is sad I really miss my husband
My dear I feel you. I miss my husband so much. We are still at 54% or 58% and still no medical. I'm also waiting for CSQ too and we applied on November 26 2019. I believe that Ghana is open. God time is the best so let us be faithfully patient even if its not easy.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Go
My dear I feel you. I miss my husband so much. We are still at 54% or 58% and still no medical. I'm also waiting for CSQ too and we applied on November 26 2019. I believe that Ghana is open. God time is the best so let us be faithfully patient even if its not easy.
God is in control...we keep praying and hoping for the best

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
I have a question.
If one's file is been transferred to Accra, is there a number you can use to call the office when you want to get a status update?

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Can you please share how you know they have reopened? Links, anything? Thanks
A Ghananian friend visited the embassy and confirmed it, CIC recently added AVO among the embassies that have open for work. I would have send the link but I think is against the rule here, you can google it

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello Guys, I am new on this forum and need help urgently. My wife is the primary applicant and we claimed points for my brother who is a pr. However I received my gcms note today and noticed that a review was done and the comment reads " I am not convinced the accompanying spouse has a sibling who is a pr as only affidavits and passport pages for both supposed siblings were submitted". Our government recognised birth certificates are missing but I have a birth certificate from a private clinic however, my brother doesn't have any. Please any suggestions as to alternative documents and ways to convince the visa officer that I and my brother are siblings. House kindly assist as I'm totally confused. @legalfalcon and other experienced guys pls help..... Many thank.